►►► OFFICIAL UFC 143 - Nick Diaz / Carlos Condit - Feb. 4th - 170lb interim champ

richlove

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: ►►► OFFICIAL UFC 143 - Nick Diaz / Carlos Condit - Feb. 4th - 170lb interim cha

Roy can finish this dude..it's just that he has power left for the ko, but not enough to chase him down in order to get it

ron_mexico

Rising Star
Registered
Re: ►►► OFFICIAL UFC 143 - Nick Diaz / Carlos Condit - Feb. 4th - 170lb interim cha

Smart fight by Werdum. I would love to see if Nelson can get to 205 and see what he can do there. I know he has a hellified chin but he cant keep taking these Rocky Balboa beatings.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Nelson is like "Son of Epic Beard Man", he looks like an out of shape regular dude, but he'll fight you to the death. Could you imagine if he buffed up Overeem style?

CADE_BADAZZ

Rising Star
Registered

If roy was lean he would beat everyone. off of his chin alone.

Deltronz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Really good fight. I was pulling for Roy, but Werdum took his striking to a new level. But Roy is tougher for sure. Hope Dana doesn't cut Roy for this defeat.

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

ok now its time for some MMA WAR action Diaz vs Condit

Theo_Huxtable

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Werdum is the perfect example of a fighter that learned how to box & strike...dude used to literally seem to do opened hand slaps back in the day.​

Damn Right

Rising Star
Registered

Hope Dana doesn't cut Roy for this defeat.

naw. roy is like leben. won't ever get cut long as they put on good shows and win once in a while. chris leben ain't ever gettin cut cause dude knows how to put on a good show. just goes out there like 'fuk it' and swings for the ceiling. fans like it. dana white likes it.

roy the same way

ron_mexico

Rising Star
Registered

IMO that's where most lose against GSP..it would be better for Nick to focus on getting back to his feet rather than searching for a sub. GSP is one of the smartest fighters and it could be a waste of clock and a round trying for something he is well versed in.

For some reason I dont see Nick getting to his feet against gsp. But he is a beast off his back and his height and lankiness combined with his BJJ is a different problem for GSP that we really havent seen.

Damn Right

Rising Star
Registered

Condit will be on another level if he can pull this shit off..If Paul Daley can't knock you out with a solid shot..then I don't see getting knocked out in your immediate future. Nick has been in against more dangerous comp in his past 5 fights than Condit. I just really want to see GSP vs Diaz...even though I know GSP will wrestlefuck him to death.

i don't think condit is gonna beat diaz tonight. diaz has a better chin imo. plus he ain't afraid 2 take or risk an azz whoppin. condit has looked suspect when he was matched against somebody close to his skill set. like he's more of a 'fuk it. i'll get him next time' mindset. diaz will risk losing to win imo and that will be the difference 2nite

johniz

Rising Star
Registered

It's on now.

Next stop, GSP.

Version2red.jpg

richlove

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Condit is with Jackson so he can't be seriously thinking about standing up with Nick, I'm sure they have some bs gameplan in mind...and by the way how does it work, because I know Jackson corners GSP..what would they do if Carlos pulls off this miracle?

CADE_BADAZZ

Rising Star
Registered

I think Condit will win the first round then Nick will kick it into gear.

richlove

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

i don't think condit is gonna beat diaz tonight. diaz has a better chin imo. plus he ain't afraid 2 take or risk an azz whoppin. condit has looked suspect when he was matched against somebody close to his skill set. like he's more of a 'fuk it. i'll get him next time' mindset. diaz will risk losing to win imo and that will be the difference 2nite

That's why he is my favorite fighter...he has that intangible that these other fighters don't have to train with in their gyms...that intangible is being thugged out and extremely disciplined at the same time, most just have one or the other.

Theo_Huxtable

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I got Diaz (I think lol) but Condit is no joke!​

Electric Relaxation

Rising Star
Registered

I gotta a feeling this might be a classic.

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

oh shyt Cecil Peoples one of the judges for the fight
:smh:

Naraku

Rising Star
Registered

Be afraid.............be VERY afraid.:smh:

cecil-peoples-figure.jpg

Last edited:

Damn Right

Rising Star
Registered

condit ain't gonna win back peddling all night

Damn Right

Rising Star
Registered

why is that an issue? does he have a rep for cheatin dudes outt legitimate wins? :dunno:

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor

That's why he is my favorite fighter...he has that intangible that these other fighters don't have to train with in their gyms...that intangible is being thugged out and extremely disciplined at the same time, most just have one or the other.

I think Paul Daley was standing well with Diaz. He was actually beating Diaz striking. Melving Guillard was beating Diaz brother standing as well. I think Melvin Guillard would be a good match with Jose Aldo.

ron_mexico

Rising Star
Registered

Interesting round. Nick was the agressor but Condit landed more significant strikes. Condit is fighting smart so far.

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

tight first round but I gave that rd to Diaz

richlove

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

looks like the Jackson gameplan is to legkick and backpedal his way back down the welterweight ladder....very unkiller like

johniz

Rising Star
Registered

Weird seeing COndit not being the aggressor.

So far it;s working for him

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

wait a minute did Diaz just call Condit a "pussyboy"
:lol:

Big Phil98

Star
BGOL Investor

Condit is employing the leg kick and run strategy. :smh:

ron_mexico

Rising Star
Registered

I think Condit is winning. As long as he doesnt get sucked into Nicks mind games he may pull this off.

Damn Right

Rising Star
Registered

Weird seeing COndit not being the aggressor.

So far it;s working for him

no man. no way it's working for him. i'd bet he's behind on points. part of the ufc judging system is who the aggressor is and also who's pushing the pace. both have diaz all over them

richlove

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I think Paul Daley was standing well with Diaz. He was actually beating Diaz striking. Melving Guillard was beating Diaz brother standing as well. I think Melvin Guillard would be a good match with Jose Aldo.

Glad you brought up two perfect examples of what I was talking about...Melvin and Paul are thugged out, but they don't have the discipline..Melvin been losing on the ground for years and won't tighten that shit up. Daley depends on his hand power too much and when that fails he has no back up. Diaz can go toe to toe ground or feet and do it all night long for 10 rds if need be. Carlos should lose this one on aggression alone for all that moving backwards.

Naraku

Rising Star
Registered

I'm waiting for the "boom" from Diaz.

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Condit looked better in the 3rd round