►►► OFFICIAL UFC 143 - Nick Diaz / Carlos Condit - Feb. 4th - 170lb interim champ

The_Watcher

Potential Star
Registered
Re: ►►► OFFICIAL UFC 143 - Nick Diaz / Carlos Condit - Feb. 4th - 170lb interim cha

2690.jpg

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: ►►► OFFICIAL UFC 143 - Nick Diaz / Carlos Condit - Feb. 4th - 170lb interim cha

Great sports weekend
SB, UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit, HBO Boxing Julio Cesar Chavez Jr vs Marco Antonio Rubio
and shyt I am even watching the Kansas vs Mizzou bball game as well

HDTV on split screens tonight

richlove

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Condit will be on another level if he can pull this shit off..If Paul Daley can't knock you out with a solid shot..then I don't see getting knocked out in your immediate future. Nick has been in against more dangerous comp in his past 5 fights than Condit. I just really want to see GSP vs Diaz...even though I know GSP will wrestlefuck him to death.

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

dam Stephen Thompson amazing karate high round kick was incredible

Naraku

Rising Star
Registered

:dance:

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

HOLY SHYT the graphics opening intro to the UFC bout is awesome
had highlighted fights from the past like they were fighting on concrete floor in a
abandoned factory fight club setting

Theo_Huxtable

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

HOLY SHYT the graphics opening intro to the UFC bout is awesome
had highlighted fights from the past like they were fighting on concrete floor in a
abandoned factory fight club setting

Yeah that new intro was sick.​

Deltronz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That new intro is on another level. Im going to need to download that to my iPad for keeps later. :cool:

richlove

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Joe doesn't know what the hell he is talking about...you either have what it takes to be nice with the hands are you don't...just cause you put a ton of time into it doesn't me you can be on a champion level with it.

MasterKey

Support BGOL
Registered

Joe doesn't know what the hell he is talking about...you either have what it takes to be nice with the hands are you don't...just cause you put a ton of time into it doesn't me you can be on a champion level with it.

I agree, but then I disagree. I do think in things like boxing you do need a level of talent, but that doesn't mean your going to be a champion, but you can be great. When you become a champion at anything you know what it takes, and if you channel that energy into something else you will be good, and if you have the talent you will be great.

richlove

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I agree, but then I disagree. I do think in things like boxing you do need a level of talent, but that doesn't mean your going to be a champion, but you can be great. When you become a champion at anything you know what it takes, and if you channel that energy into something else you will be good, and if you have the talent you will be great.

You are not disagreeing..we are on the same page..that is exactly what I meant...when I said you either have what it takes or not, I was talking about natural talent...yes you can be good if you have a champions focus, but without some natural talent you will never be elite in that particular area

MasterKey

Support BGOL
Registered

You are not disagreeing..we are on the same page..that is exactly what I meant...when I said you either have what it takes or not, I was talking about natural talent...yes you can be good if you have a champions focus, but without some natural talent you will never be elite in that particular area

What I'm trying to get across I guess is that Joe says you will be good at it. I don't think Joe means your going to become world class.

Damn Right

Rising Star
Registered

sopcast is working

johniz

Rising Star
Registered

dam Stephen Thompson amazing karate high round kick was incredible

So was his post-fight flip/landing.

Version2red.jpg

It's about to be on very soon.

richlove

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

What I'm trying to get across I guess is that Joe says you will be good at it. I don't think Joe means your going to become world class.
Oh...I thought I heard him say that if you are a champion in one sport or discipline you can be a champion in any.

MasterKey

Support BGOL
Registered

Oh...I thought I heard him say that if you are a champion in one sport or discipline you can be a champion in any.

I think he may have said that, but I think he's just speaking fast to keep the conversation going. I'll be checking for it again cause he talks about it a lot.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor

When Diaz beats this dude, will he finally go against GSP? That's a fight I am interested in seeing. GSP has cleaned out his class and that's why I want to see more superfights.

MasterKey

Support BGOL
Registered

I fucked up my pick, I should have kicked KOS by TKO. I feel it coming on. We about to see.

richlove

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

When Diaz beats this dude, will he finally go against GSP? That's a fight I am interested in seeing. GSP has cleaned out his class and that's why I want to see more superfights.

I predict that if Nick takes it to Condit the way he has done everybody else...GSP will have more injuries...and if he actually does fight...I don't even know if his takedown ability can save him for five rounds.

superfusion

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

boring fight

superfusion

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

boring fight

ron_mexico

Rising Star
Registered

Apparently GSP is begging to fight Diaz. :yes:

richlove

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The UFC needs a lot more exciting fighters..a lot of these matchups are good I guess..better than nothing, but when you know there is nothing on the line because the champ has the division locked up ,it takes away from the fight...like the co main event of Page vs Bader and Jones already had an easy night with both. That's why tonight is great because both Condit and Diaz actually have a chance to beat GSP.

ron_mexico

Rising Star
Registered

I predict that if Nick takes it to Condit the way he has done everybody else...GSP will have more injuries...and if he actually does fight...I don't even know if his takedown ability can save him for five rounds.

GSP definitely should not box with Nick and I think he can definitely take Nick down. So it will be a matter of whether Diaz can sub GSP off his back.

richlove

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

GSP definitely should not box with Nick and I think he can definitely take Nick down. So it will be a matter of whether Diaz can sub GSP off his back.

IMO that's where most lose against GSP..it would be better for Nick to focus on getting back to his feet rather than searching for a sub. GSP is one of the smartest fighters and it could be a waste of clock and a round trying for something he is well versed in.

CADE_BADAZZ

Rising Star
Registered

Big country was like fuck you guard NUKAA!!!

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor

That's what he plans on doing. I think he already knows not to box with someone who can outstrike and knock him out.

IMO that's where most lose against GSP..it would be better for Nick to focus on getting back to his feet rather than searching for a sub. GSP is one of the smartest fighters and it could be a waste of clock and a round trying for something he is well versed in.

:yes:

Roy Nelson can KO Verdum or he can drop all of that blubber on Verdum and chock him out. Nelson better beware of of Verdum's subs.

ron_mexico

Rising Star
Registered

Good round:yes: Roys chin always has me like :eek:

duppy_maka

Star
Registered

Roy nelson is one tough son of bitch..:lol::lol::lol:

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Nelson got a heavy beard, those Werdum knee strikes are vicious

I still think if Big Country lands a clear punch to Werdum chin, he might get KO'd

MasterKey

Support BGOL
Registered

difference in Chins, Nelson took all werdum could dish, flip the coin and werdum was running from the power.

ron_mexico

Rising Star
Registered

This fight is crazy. Werdum is outsriking Nelson like 20 to 1 but everytime Roy lands it wobbles Werdum.