Beanie Sigel Calls Memphis Bleek Fake & Down Talks On Jay-Z

M_I_CrookedLettaz

Support BGOL
Registered
"Grown men, want me to sit'em on my lap, but I aint got no beard and santa claus ain't black...I REPEAT...Grown men, want me to sit'em on my lap, but I aint got no beard and santa claus ain't black."-Hov

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
He's getting like Joe Budden with the clips, and looking like 50's puppet

Not a good look, you're in your mid 30's and have been in the game for 10 years.

I love Beans to death as a rapper, but this is some bitch shit.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Not a good look, you're in your mid 30's and have been in the game for 10 years.

Thugs have feelings too Complex.:(

Blaq

Boss Soul
OG Investor

Co-sign :smh:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

cosign

duppy_maka

Star
Registered

beans needs to get out the game..
the guy is a dinosaur...

notice how freeway and young chris don't say shit about jay z..
and
believe me freeway as a real beef with jay cause jay fucked him on his "free at last " album
but
freeway and young chris keep it moving putting out music
on there grind..
they realize there is no point going at jay z..
you just wasting your breath..

what the fuck can 50 cent do for beanie sigel...
yo
last time I checked
llyod banks and tony yayo don't have record deals...
I doubt g-unit records even still exist....
50 about to take a major "L" when is album drops..
is album already leaked
and there still no buzz about it...
going at jay z is just a last desperate act by 50 cent...

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
best comment on the site:

This nigga a hoe st8 up and down for this shit. When the money gone mofos wil do anything to keep their name out there. Shit you did 10 years ago dont even fuckin matter no more. Man the fuck up and take responsibility for all ur shit. When a nigga was pushin you you couldnt keep ur fat black ass outta jail. Broad Street Bully = FAIL.. Stop gassin these these none rappin ass rappers....

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
Memphis Bleek is a Fake what?

when was he real?

it's all studio, man. Rap gossips should have replaced the Nation Inquirer.

50 is desperate for attention. Leaning on Beans.

Jay should recruit Joe Budden and wear Beanie's ass out.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

the guy is a dinosaur...

and
believe me freeway as a real beef with jay cause jay fucked him on his "free at last " album
but
on there grind..

yo
last time I checked
is album already leaked

Great analysis :cool:

After 50's album drops and he doesn't do 400,000 the first week, 50 :itsawrap: Dudes will be jumping off that ship and starting to go at him. Right now they still see him as a meal ticket, soon he will be a meal.

Beans is in that Koch/E1 Records territory like Styles and Fat Joe

This nigga a hoe st8 up and down for this shit. When the money gone mofos wil do anything to keep their name out there. Shit you did 10 years ago dont even fuckin matter no more. Man the fuck up and take responsibility for all ur shit. When a nigga was pushin you you couldnt keep ur fat black ass outta jail. Broad Street Bully = FAIL.. Stop gassin these these none rappin ass rappers....

I hate what the internet did to rap music, it's worse whan record labels :smh:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Beans exposing Jay something awful.. And if he get with 50 and has some dope music, its gonna get ugly..

Exposing to who? What is he saying that's so bad :confused:

I'll listen to 40 minutes of music from him, but the hell if I listen to a 40 minute interview.

Beans fans aren't necessarily Jay-Z fans. Jay-Z has a much broader fan base.

And 50 isn't signing Beans, because he won't sell records. He learned his lesson from Mobb Deep and MOP. You can't just sign who you like or based on talent. It's ok when you are selling 5 million, but 50 can't carry the entire label. He's going to lose money on this album with the movie and documentary.

Beans is looking like a pawn, or like DeHaven or Jaz-O at this point.

DAYNE

Star
Registered

the guy is a dinosaur...

and
but
on there grind..

yo
last time I checked
is album already leaked

jackass baby by me debuted 31 on the top 200 billboard charts
the album is #1 on ITunes
stfu

duppy_maka

Star
Registered

After 50's album drops and he doesn't do 400,000 the first week, 50 :itsawrap: Dudes will be jumping off that ship and starting to go at him. Right now they still see him as a meal ticket, soon he will be a meal.

400,000 you being generous..
my prediction is 100,00 to 150,000..
when was the last time 50 cent put out any good music..
it's been a while now...
no one checking for 50 cent..
his music is stale and dated..
seriously..
we all heard the album..
nothing new about it, nothing exciting....

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

400,000 you being generous..
my prediction is 100,00 to 150,000..
when was the last time 50 cent put out any good music..
it's been a while now...
no one checking for 50 cent..
his music is stale and dated..
seriously..
we all heard the album..
nothing new about it, nothing exciting....

:yes: Fab can do the R&B singer on the hook, but 50 in 2009. :smh:

Not going to front I Get Money was hot, but I think that was the last hurrah. Dudes searching and searching. Including a movie and documentary, touring the country promoting, trying to provoke beef.

I was saying 400,000, because Jay-Z did over 400,000, and we know he's not doing a mil or Kanye numbers.

50 likes to talk numbers, blah blah, so him not selling will shut him up. I see him doing like 250-300.

royal

Rising Star
Registered

yeah I agree, this nga is gettn really pathetic, i guess he couldn't get jay to respond so now he's going after bleek. it's sad this nga has had more vids on world star in the last 2 weeks than he has had in the last 5 years. All he's doing is beefing with ngz. This kind of shyt is telln other washed up rappers if they start beefing they can get publicity. World Star is fkn shyt up, ngz could be using that stage to promote good music instead of dissing ngz who ain't said shyt to them...... Beef gets u some quick publicity but it doesn't sell records. I use to fk with beans now I'm saying FK this drugged out, dumn nga. 50 is playing the fk out of this foolish nga.

Desert Eagle

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
wow...

All I can say Is I can see that beans Is In no position to turn down a fat paycheck from 50....He's working overtime right now.

50 is an Evil Genius...

DAYNE

Star
Registered
:yes: Fab can do the R&B singer on the hook, but 50 in 2009. :smh:

Not going to front I Get Money was hot, but I think that was the last hurrah. Dudes searching and searching. Including a movie and documentary, touring the country promoting, trying to provoke beef.

I was saying 400,000, because Jay-Z did over 400,000, and we know he's not doing a mil or Kanye numbers.

50 likes to talk numbers, blah blah, so him not selling will shut him up. I see him doing like 250-300.

says the notorious bitch ass jayz stan:lol::lol::lol:

Desert Eagle

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
fuk sigel. no talent havin mutha fuka. :smh:

quit beggin from jay z beatch!

You don't think seigel can rap....:confused:

@ this point, he's not beggin....He wants to take his shine..

We Will have to wait and see If Jay's silence will help or hurt Beans.

I will say It's bitch nicca shit to wait until you hurtin to turn on the one who put you on......And all your misfortune Is your fault.. :smh:

Last edited:

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Beans doesn't even sound comfortable doing this.
he more he talks the dumber he makes himself look.

unknownsoldier

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ya'll niggas some stans, Beans spitting the truth. I love Jay, went to the concert in Austin last week but dude got a lot of bitch ass nigga in him. Beans only point is don't turn your back on dudes you calling family.

50 Cent aint gassing Beans, he may be giving him a platform but Beans hitting deep from his heart. Musically, this shit aint helping 50...his shine is so diminished that even if he dropped good music won't nobody listen to that shit.

smokeon2006

Star
BGOL Investor
Beans exposing Jay something awful.. And if he get with 50 and has some dope music, its gonna get ugly..

Exactly...

Jay-Z is smart for one thing....the moves he makes has his fans thinking that he can do know wrong, and the perception he gives is that his success = his great persona. Nonetheless, the dirt he did to get there is overlooked by these blind sheep.

I agree that Beans is exposing Jay because his world collapsed, however listen to that whole interview and you get a different perspective. You realize that he was exposing Jay while he was with the Roc in his lyrics, it just went over everyone's head. :smh:

As for Freeway and Young Chris, they can't go at Jay because their talent is obviously sub par. Line for line, since he got with Jay, Beans has been a lyrical terror and whether or not he has sold a shyt load of records.......this dude is one of if not the best diss track MCs to have ever got in the game. He has went at some of the hottest MCs and has made a lot of noise in that arena.

I seriously doubt Jay will entertain this beef, BUT it is not because he is above it, it would be because at this point of his career......the flow he is spitting won't cut it in the RAP AREANA WITH BEANIE SIGEL.

Fuck selling all the records, slug it out lyrically like he did back in the day with DMX. It's good for the sport. Beans will get in his ass (No Rainbow, No Tyler Perry, No Cory Booker, No Homo....however you want to call it).....TRUE STORY!!!!

My New York Niggas Know What It Is!!!!:yes:

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor

I hate what the internet did to rap music, it's worse whan record labels :smh:

Cant really say that though. 50 gonna do platinum cause well he's 50 Cent. This will not be a smash record..it will be platinum. Platinum isnt "50 Cent" success so it will be ruled a "flop". When you get to 50/Diddy/Jay/ level you gonna stay relevant regardless.

Name the last platinum bad boy album?...Shit remember when Kingdom Come came out? That was a bow out album for anybody else but not a cat on Jay level. Most artist flop and fall out because a label loses faith and they basically force you to disappear. When you that big, they cant make you disappear. Shit Curtis was a terrible album, critically and by and 50's sales standards....but he still gets to drop this album because.....he can.

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
Exactly...

Jay-Z is smart for one thing....the moves he makes has his fans thinking that he can do know wrong, and the perception he gives is that his success = his great persona. Nonetheless, the dirt he did to get there is overlooked by these blind sheep.

I agree that Beans is exposing Jay because his world collapsed, however listen to that whole interview and you get a different perspective. You realize that he was exposing Jay while he was with the Roc in his lyrics, it just went over everyone's head. :smh:

As for Freeway and Young Chris, they can't go at Jay because their talent is obviously sub par. Line for line, since he got with Jay, Beans has been a lyrical terror and whether or not he has sold a shyt load of records.......this dude is one of if not the best diss track MCs to have ever got in the game. He has went at some of the hottest MCs and has made a lot of noise in that arena.

I seriously doubt Jay will entertain this beef, BUT it is not because he is above it, it would be because at this point of his career......the flow he is spitting won't cut it in the RAP AREANA WITH BEANIE SIGEL.

Fuck selling all the records, slug it out lyrically like he did back in the day with DMX. It's good for the sport. Beans will get in his ass (No Rainbow, No Tyler Perry, No Cory Booker, No Homo....however you want to call it).....TRUE STORY!!!!

My New York Niggas Know What It Is!!!!:yes:

I agree with alot of this. Except Beans motive. At FIRST, I thought Beans was just having a few words to say because he felt betrayed. Now he's showing his true motive is trying to come up and thats real weak.

Far as this Jay being above battling that shows what the world has come to. When a rapper is "too big" battle. That shit is like saying Kobe is too big to shoot free throws or Peyton Manning is too big to go to practice. All that hood shit, yeah you should outgrow that "keep it real" shit. But how do you outgrow the ROOTS of what you do? I dont get that.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Cant really say that though. 50 gonna do platinum cause well he's 50 Cent. This will not be a smash record..it will be platinum. Platinum isnt "50 Cent" success so it will be ruled a "flop". When you get to 50/Diddy/Jay/ level you gonna stay relevant regardless.

Name the last platinum bad boy album?...Shit remember when Kingdom Come came out? That was a bow out album for anybody else but not a cat on Jay level. Most artist flop and fall out because a label loses faith and they basically force you to disappear. When you that big, they cant make you disappear. Shit Curtis was a terrible album, critically and by and 50's sales standards....but he still gets to drop this album because.....he can.

50 had leverage in the industry before because he was doing 5 mil. That's why a Yayo album dropped. Now :smh: He's at that make or break point that DMX and Ja were at.

I agree with alot of this. Except Beans motive. At FIRST, I thought Beans was just having a few words to say because he felt betrayed. Now he's showing his true motive is trying to come up and thats real weak.

Far as this Jay being above battling that shows what the world has come to. When a rapper is "too big" battle. That shit is like saying Kobe is too big to shoot free throws or Peyton Manning is too big to go to practice. All that hood shit, yeah you should outgrow that "keep it real" shit. But how do you outgrow the ROOTS of what you do? I dont get that.

Now he's looking like Bang'em Smurf, and the more videos and interviews he does on the situation, the worse he looks. If he would have done the song and the one interview on Charlamagne's show it would have been ok. Now, you're getting publicity and promoting an album.

I don't think it's too big to battle personally. I think it's he has nothing to gain. It would be like Floyd fighting someone who wasn't known and wasn't that good. What's in it for him, he doesn't need anymore notches on his belt. He's Jay-Z. A lot of people are going to want him to lose. And it's a different rap climate these days. People boost up shit bigger than it is and seem to have problems separating music from the person.

I still think that Jay-Z's diss songs were better than Ether and Stillmatic, but a lot of people root for the underdog. His success predetermined it.

Even 50, notice he stopped entertaining diss songs from Game, because he wasn't going to win lyrically. By responding he was giving Game a voice. He just ignored them until Game looked like a nut and people stopped caring. Even Rick Ross' subpar disses, he went another route to get at him.