Beanie Sigel Calls Memphis Bleek Fake & Down Talks On Jay-Z

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
50 had leverage in the industry before because he was doing 5 mil. That's why a Yayo album dropped. Now :smh: He's at that make or break point that DMX and Ja were at.

Now he's looking like Bang'em Smurf, and the more videos and interviews he does on the situation, the worse he looks. If he would have done the song and the one interview on Charlamagne's show it would have been ok. Now, you're getting publicity and promoting an album.

I don't think it's too big to battle personally. I think it's he has nothing to gain. It would be like Floyd fighting someone who wasn't known and wasn't that good. What's in it for him, he doesn't need anymore notches on his belt. He's Jay-Z. A lot of people are going to want him to lose. And it's a different rap climate these days. People boost up shit bigger than it is and seem to have problems separating music from the person.

I still think that Jay-Z's diss songs were better than Ether and Stillmatic, but a lot of people root for the underdog. His success predetermined it.

Even 50, notice he stopped entertaining diss songs from Game, because he wasn't going to win lyrically. By responding he was giving Game a voice. He just ignored them until Game looked like a nut and people stopped caring. Even Rick Ross' subpar disses, he went another route to get at him.

Difference between 50 as opposed to Ja and X is Ja and X really only had THEIR music as a fallback. Again with no label really pushing them they had to go away...50 is a brand name, they cant make him go away. Shit to be honest I think X can go platinum just off old success, cause if Im not mistaken even Grand Champ went platinum.

When Curtis came out 50's "leverage" was done already, which is why Interscope didnt release it until he got a hit. The reason he still has his clout is because he can do things a "regular" artist cant do. Interscope didnt want to release the Massacre when it dropped. They wanted to drop another Eminem joint. 50 went on his own and made Candy Shop and Lil Bit video...then when it blew they dropped the CD. When an artist can use his own budget to start his campaign you can force the labels hand. Interscope still isnt ready to drop this CD but his promotion, is forcing the hand. Musically he is at a make or break, but to be honest he still wont disappear. Simply because they cant make him.

Honestly though, as far as Jay having nothing to gain its not about that. I wasnt even necessarily talking about "him" in that sense. I was just saying that saying a rapper is "too big" to battle is bullshit. He doesnt have shit to gain but what did he have to gain from battling Cam or Jones? Success wise Beans isnt worthy but lyrically he's competition. Thats like Floyd/Margarito...Margarito was beating the shit out of everybody putting up stats, but because De La Hoya was a bigger name (definitely not the better comp at that point) He fought Oscar.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Anyone who critiques Jay is a hater regardless of how close their affiliation.:rolleyes:

Guess We'll have to wait for the divorce to get the real scoop.

Even then, the Bubba Lip battalion put up a front.:smh:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Anyone who critiques Jay is a hater regardless of how close their affiliation.:rolleyes:

Guess We'll have to wait for the divorce to get the real scoop.

Even then, the Bubba Lip battalion put up a front.:smh:

why do you care about his marriage, see, that's why you're a bitch with a lack of male role model in your life Miss Info :smh:

http://www.bgol.us/board/showthread.php?t=439657

Maybe you can reverse this, take some testosterone pills or something :cool:

Last edited:

smokeon2006

Star
BGOL Investor
50 had leverage in the industry before because he was doing 5 mil. That's why a Yayo album dropped. Now :smh: He's at that make or break point that DMX and Ja were at.

Now he's looking like Bang'em Smurf, and the more videos and interviews he does on the situation, the worse he looks. If he would have done the song and the one interview on Charlamagne's show it would have been ok. Now, you're getting publicity and promoting an album.

I don't think it's too big to battle personally. I think it's he has nothing to gain. It would be like Floyd fighting someone who wasn't known and wasn't that good. What's in it for him, he doesn't need anymore notches on his belt. He's Jay-Z. A lot of people are going to want him to lose. And it's a different rap climate these days. People boost up shit bigger than it is and seem to have problems separating music from the person.

I still think that Jay-Z's diss songs were better than Ether and Stillmatic, but a lot of people root for the underdog. His success predetermined it.

Even 50, notice he stopped entertaining diss songs from Game, because he wasn't going to win lyrically. By responding he was giving Game a voice. He just ignored them until Game looked like a nut and people stopped caring. Even Rick Ross' subpar disses, he went another route to get at him.

I disagree. It is not about having anything to lose or gain.....this is rap...MC'ing...and that is what hip hop was based on. He is not above Hip Hop, in fact he is a part it and to ignore the very essence of the culture is not a good look.

It is attitudes like Jay not wanting to battle that helped the game get to the bullshyt level it is on now. Grant it, I am not blaming Jay directly, but I am saying the game needs these types of lyrical sparring session. Not to mention, you call yourself Hov well show it nigga!!:yes: Self-proclaimed Gawd of rap needs to show why he calls himself that, and I don't mean with record sales homie!!:angry:

The fact that this is a dude that used to be in your camp heightens things to an even larger scale. Also, lets remember.....BEANS is SICK!! A COMPLETE LYRCIST HOMIE!! He said that if Jay was willing to have a sit down with him, then he would stop all tracks and interviews. Well Jay apparently wants to act like he is high and mighty and totally ignore Beans, well I don't know about you guys but to me that is a cowardly approach and seems rather childish (just my opinion).:cool:

As the previous poster stated, him not wanting to battle when he is an MC is like Kobe not wanting to shoot free throws or better yet, like Kobe chosing not to play Paul Pierce in a game of one on one.

Black Broadway Legend

Potential Star
Registered
COLIN ALERT:

I think it's probably a little complicated. Does Jay Z have his ways? Yes. Behind every fortune is a great crime.

If Beanie had been smarter, more disciplined, did more watching and learning instead of syrup drinking, pill popping and shooting people, would he be better off? Yes.

Does he look desperate? Yes. In the beginning he said he hopes Jay responds. He said it would be great sport. So there you have it.

We already know what 50's doing. This is his fourth album. We shouldn't be surprised. Album #1 - Ja Rule. Album #2 - Fat Joe. Album #3 - Kanye.

Ye was the only one smart enough to have some fun with it and make it work for him. That's why he's still getting it in and Beans is in his feelings.

Brains and Talent. Period. That's how you stay in the game once your foot's in the door. Beans is short on one. Heavy on the other.

Jay helped him get his foot in the door. Everything that has happened to Beans since is his own fault. You saw how he gave it up to Ye for hustling even when everyone was telling him no. Everyone was telling Beans yes, and he still didn't make it.

Jay may be a fake "pass the Grey Poupon ass nigga". But one thing he ain't is a lazy, dumb nigga. Beans got that job on lock!!!!

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I disagree. It is not about having anything to lose or gain.....this is rap...MC'ing...and that is what hip hop was based on. He is not above Hip Hop, in fact he is a part it and to ignore the very essence of the culture is not a good look.

It is attitudes like Jay not wanting to battle that helped the game get to the bullshyt level it is on now. Grant it, I am not blaming Jay directly, but I am saying the game needs these types of lyrical sparring session. Not to mention, you call yourself Hov well show it nigga!!:yes: Self-proclaimed Gawd of rap needs to show why he calls himself that, and I don't mean with record sales homie!!:angry:

The fact that this is a dude that used to be in your camp heightens things to an even larger scale. Also, lets remember.....BEANS is SICK!! A COMPLETE LYRCIST HOMIE!! He said that if Jay was willing to have a sit down with him, then he would stop all tracks and interviews. Well Jay apparently wants to act like he is high and mighty and totally ignore Beans, well I don't know about you guys but to me that is a cowardly approach and seems rather childish (just my opinion).:cool:

As the previous poster stated, him not wanting to battle when he is an MC is like Kobe not wanting to shoot free throws or better yet, like Kobe chosing not to play Paul Pierce in a game of one on one.

This new generation we have now knows nothing about emceeing, or what hip hop is based on, and that's who's buying CD's and listening to the radio. That's why it would be a waste.

This new generation lives for twitter, vlogging disses, and all hip hop rumors. You can't apply the same rules.

That's why with me

music is the music
rappers personal lives, I don't care about

I don't worship or idolize those dudes, they still do.

You can't project you on to a young 16 year old kid. Biggie and Tupac changed all that, it almost had to be one or the other. It couldn't be both. You couldn't respect both. This isn't MC Shan and KRS anymore, fam :smh:

izzy_drake

Star
BGOL Investor
Anyone else see how those SHADE 45 cats are grimmmyyy to every bereaved artist that come on their show...they will encourage you to verbalize all the shit in your mind then promptly broadcast it on some..did you hear what so and so said?

Beans is not completely stupid and I guess at some point he realized what was happening in that interview..they were co-signing everything he was saying with laughter and "Told ya" but any neutral party would have had obvious questions for Beans about the state prop. clothin biz for example. These Shady cats were just co-signing because they knew they were gonna use the info as soon as he was off the air... then they tried to bait him by dropping Beyonce's name...he was smart enough to steer clear of that and as if they knew they shouldnt have asked,they quickly cosigned him on that tooo... schmeh...

KingAddies

Rising Star
Registered
Everbody is right but here's the crux of the matter - Dehaven and JazO got checks. Nice checks. "Thanks for being there for me and keeping my name out there" checks. Beanie is just the next dude that needs to publicly distance himself from Jay - after the smoke clears and he did a good enough job - a check will show up for him too. Beans is the last one sticking around with ties to the streets - and his last "album/project" that he owes Hov/Rocafella is this shit he's doing now - distancing himself.

That's why Jay is hanging with the non agressive, non threatening rappers like Kanye because if they have ties to the streets you'll never see it - plus, duh, it doesn't hurt to hang around the dudes with the buzz. He can bring Kanye and Drake around Oprah - Beans and Dame and Dehaven are a whole other level of heat that *she* doesn't need.

Jay is Michael and Beans/Dehaven/Dame/JazO are collectively Frankie Pantangeli.

Frank_Pentangeli.JPG

nyeleman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anyone else see how those SHADE 45 cats are grimmmyyy to every bereaved artist that come on their show...they will encourage you to verbalize all the shit in your mind then promptly broadcast it on some..did you hear what so and so said?

Beans is not completely stupid and I guess at some point he realized what was happening in that interview..they were co-signing everything he was saying with laughter and "Told ya" but any neutral party would have had obvious questions for Beans about the state prop. clothin biz for example. These Shady cats were just co-signing because they knew they were gonna use the info as soon as he was off the air... then they tried to bait him by dropping Beyonce's name...he was smart enough to steer clear of that and as if they knew they shouldnt have asked,they quickly cosigned him on that tooo... schmeh...

:yes::yes::yes:

He is being ruined with Praise and he cannot even see it. If 50 gave a fuck about him he would have been pursuing his music but all he seems useful for is a tool to throw at Jay-z.

djbigjuice700

Support BGOL
Registered
i love beans but im starting to lose respect for him cause this some 50 cets gay shit after all this time u wanna cry now i wouldve respect more if u did this shit when to roc spilt but now and what 50 got to do with it oh yea he got an album coming out :smh::smh: bitch azz nigga shit beans:smh:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I'm slightly disappointed to hear that this is an old track over a new beat...I hope he still has the hunger I heard in that song...

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just really started listening to beans music and going back checking out his older material and what he's saying now isn't nothing new,he's been dropping hints for awhile.

Just have to wait to see how this turns out and ends...

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Damn I can't stand these interviewers...just stfu and let Beans speak cuz they not asking any shit...they just fuckin ad libbing and dickriding...

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
So this nigga is upset now cuz Jay asked to be on remixes of hot songs... :lol::smh::smh::smh: Yo I swear a lot of these rappers represent a ho ass breed of nigga...

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ya'll niggas some stans, Beans spitting the truth. I love Jay, went to the concert in Austin last week but dude got a lot of bitch ass nigga in him. Beans only point is don't turn your back on dudes you calling family.

50 Cent aint gassing Beans, he may be giving him a platform but Beans hitting deep from his heart. Musically, this shit aint helping 50...his shine is so diminished that even if he dropped good music won't nobody listen to that shit.

I agree

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Just drop music...damn this nigga just gonna talk and talk...now he talking about some fuckin band that Jay-Z has...nigga fuck that...drop a single for these bum ass interviewers to play... :smh:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I'm sick of all these rappers...this shit is straight WWF...fuckin industry is a fuckin joke...these niggas is children...now he's mad bcuz Jay-Z doesn't do "hood interviews"...drop some fuckin music...it show you how irrelevant this nigga music will be if he even drop something...cats only wanna hear him talk about Jay...nigga spent more time talking about Jay than anything... :lol: ...clown...

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor
50 Cent aint gassing Beans, he may be giving him a platform but Beans hitting deep from his heart. Musically, this shit aint helping 50...his shine is so diminished that even if he dropped good music won't nobody listen to that shit.

Thank you. This doesn't help 50 in any way. In fact it helps Beans. As long as 50 is involved in this he will get the blame for all these tirades because people will say he put the battery in Beans back.

Look at how this conversation in this post turned from Beans talking about Jay and Bleek to talking about 50's album sales as an example. 50 Cent haters keep him relevant.

Last edited:

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Ya'll niggas some stans, Beans spitting the truth. I love Jay, went to the concert in Austin last week but dude got a lot of bitch ass nigga in him. Beans only point is don't turn your back on dudes you calling family.

Out all the beans Jay thread this makes the most sense. Finnaly someone gets it.

Afr0kan

Star
BGOL Investor

word

Saabiyr

Support BGOL
Registered
After This Interview I Belive Beans Its The Truth
J Will Get On Your Record When You Hot And He Not
But If You Need Him He A Ghost Ask Foxxy Ugk Ja Rule
Mr. West Jazz This Dude Got More Dead Carrers Than
King Killa Diddy Lol

Scorsese

Banned
jay-z Is At 1.5 Million As We Speak... And The Album Aint Been Out 2 Months... Then On Top Of That It Leaked Early...

Empire State Of Mind Is 1 Of The Top Songs In The Country, And Its About New York City....

Not The Biggest Jay-z Fan, But Hova Is To Far Ahead Of 50 To Even Pay Attention....

Blaq

Boss Soul
OG Investor
COLIN ALERT:

I think it's probably a little complicated. Does Jay Z have his ways? Yes. Behind every fortune is a great crime.

If Beanie had been smarter, more disciplined, did more watching and learning instead of syrup drinking, pill popping and shooting people, would he be better off? Yes.

Does he look desperate? Yes. In the beginning he said he hopes Jay responds. He said it would be great sport. So there you have it.

We already know what 50's doing. This is his fourth album. We shouldn't be surprised. Album #1 - Ja Rule. Album #2 - Fat Joe. Album #3 - Kanye.

Ye was the only one smart enough to have some fun with it and make it work for him. That's why he's still getting it in and Beans is in his feelings.

Brains and Talent. Period. That's how you stay in the game once your foot's in the door. Beans is short on one. Heavy on the other.

Jay helped him get his foot in the door. Everything that has happened to Beans since is his own fault. You saw how he gave it up to Ye for hustling even when everyone was telling him no. Everyone was telling Beans yes, and he still didn't make it.

Jay may be a fake "pass the Grey Poupon ass nigga". But one thing he ain't is a lazy, dumb nigga. Beans got that job on lock!!!!

Co-sign

unknownsoldier

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:smh:
Niggas with short-term selective memory. 50 is the "beef" guy, he earned that rep. But again...I wonder about alot of ya'll.
Ja- personal beef outside the industry that helped him blow

Fat Joe/Jada- so after 50 buries Ja, these niggas get on a track thats suppose to be Ja's ressurection & the new "NYC-Anthem". With Ja & Joe claiming 50 aint New York and he sold out etc....what would ya'll niggas do?? So ya'll would ignore the song, ignore the subliminals or would you respond by dissing them all? The only song on the Massacre going at the niggas was Piggybank & ironically 50 first used the "chess/checkers" analogy stans on here love saying about Jay & his moves.

Kanye- :smh: man, he was beefing with Camron not Kanye, which is why the album was named Curtis to begin with. More importantly he was beefing with Interscope & Jimmy Iovine. He quit making BISD to make Curtis, which he professed was a filler to get out his deal. 50 had the 9/11 release date months before Kanye...then dude comes out & says he dropping 9/11 cause 50 dropping & it would help boost his sells. So again, what would you do? Would you just sit back & let another nigga use you to come up? Ya'll niggas don't find it ironic that his last two "beefs" were with 2 of Def Jam's top 5 artists???

Difference between 50 as opposed to Ja and X is Ja and X really only had THEIR music as a fallback. Again with no label really pushing them they had to go away...50 is a brand name, they cant make him go away.
When Curtis came out 50's "leverage" was done already, which is why Interscope didnt release it until he got a hit. The reason he still has his clout is because he can do things a "regular" artist cant do. Interscope didnt want to release the Massacre when it dropped. They wanted to drop another Eminem joint. 50 went on his own and made Candy Shop and Lil Bit video...then when it blew they dropped the CD. When an artist can use his own budget to start his campaign you can force the labels hand. Interscope still isnt ready to drop this CD but his promotion, is forcing the hand. Musically he is at a make or break, but to be honest he still wont disappear. Simply because they cant make him.
:yes:
Like I've said, 50 is cartoon character status @ this point. Much like Snoop, he's a rap brand that will be around as long as want. Even though he dropping wack ass major releases...he giving a different vibe on the mixtape side of the game. He suffering from fighting Interscope, but ultimately...he got so much cake he don't give a shit.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I just really started listening to beans music and going back checking out his older material and what he's saying now isn't nothing new,he's been dropping hints for awhile.

cincitystudios

Chopping it up
Registered
*comes in thread presses play an reads responses as the vid plays... realizes the vid says 41 mins :eek: an exits quietly*

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
:smh:
Niggas with short-term selective memory. 50 is the "beef" guy, he earned that rep. But again...I wonder about alot of ya'll.
Ja- personal beef outside the industry that helped him blow

Fat Joe/Jada- so after 50 buries Ja, these niggas get on a track thats suppose to be Ja's ressurection & the new "NYC-Anthem". With Ja & Joe claiming 50 aint New York and he sold out etc....what would ya'll niggas do?? So ya'll would ignore the song, ignore the subliminals or would you respond by dissing them all? The only song on the Massacre going at the niggas was Piggybank & ironically 50 first used the "chess/checkers" analogy stans on here love saying about Jay & his moves.

Kanye- :smh: man, he was beefing with Camron not Kanye, which is why the album was named Curtis to begin with. More importantly he was beefing with Interscope & Jimmy Iovine. He quit making BISD to make Curtis, which he professed was a filler to get out his deal. 50 had the 9/11 release date months before Kanye...then dude comes out & says he dropping 9/11 cause 50 dropping & it would help boost his sells. So again, what would you do? Would you just sit back & let another nigga use you to come up? Ya'll niggas don't find it ironic that his last two "beefs" were with 2 of Def Jam's top 5 artists???

Like I've said, 50 is cartoon character status @ this point. Much like Snoop, he's a rap brand that will be around as long as want. Even though he dropping wack ass major releases...he giving a different vibe on the mixtape side of the game. He suffering from fighting Interscope, but ultimately...he got so much cake he don't give a shit.

Bravo. This cat here is schooling folks. You be the first non stan I seen speak the real about 50 using beef to sell CD's.

HisFlyness

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Thing is, these dudes wanna battle over hurt feelings, not for the love of the game or just for the competition. That is hip hop, this is some whole other(read: bitch) shit. Take Jay vs. DMX for example, that was 2 dudes from different parts of the city that both thought they were the nicest, so they met up and battled. Hell even when Joe Budden said what he said about Meth, Meth's reaction was "let's both get on a track and see who comes out on top." Personal issues does not make a true lyrical battle, it's wanting to be the best lyrically that does.