Wheres Blunt and Matt and the other bandwagon niggas that talked shit all yr?????????

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Re: Wheres Blunt and Matt and the other bandwagon niggas that talked shit all yr?????

cheaties.jpg

D-Nice 1

Star
Registered
Re: Wheres Blunt and Matt and the other bandwagon niggas that talked shit all yr?????

:lol:
:dance:

D-Nice 1 (The Nice One)

DJCandle

BGOL Investor

INCORRECT!!!

Giants have 3

Patriots have 3

I stand corrected.

Under the same regime though? I think not. Maybe the tree sure.

I think its safe to say that Bill Parcells is the one who all these rings belong to.

Parcells = 6

That's better.

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Bro, I respect you as a Cowboys supporter to the utmost degree, always have, but the fact remains, the Patriots, even with his loss have more Super Bowl rings than the Giants do. Period. Niggas catch lucky streaks... the Ravens won it in 2000, and look at em now.

I wont go any further than that cause I know emotions are running on octane right now, but don't forget, truth is truth.

well candle lets get ready for the war in 2 weeks

ADEBAYOR-ADEBAYOR-GIVE HIM THE BALL HE WILL SCORE

[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/UdYcuuDkkas&rel=1&border=1[/FLASH]

D-Nice 1

Star
Registered

The simple fact is that the Patriots went perfect for the year and lost in the most important game.

This is a MASSIVE failure regardless what anyone says.

D-Nice 1 (The Nice One)

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The simple fact is that the Patriots went perfect for the year and lost in the most important game.

D-Nice 1 (The Nice One)

dude, we got 3 bowls..a perfect season would've been great.. it didn't happen oh well..we lost and were outplayed ..want a cookie? :rolleyes:

Giants won't win next year so what?

neither will the pat's or colt's

D-Nice 1

Star
Registered

Yeah....you're right. Just an ordinary loss.

Enjoy the off season.

D-Nice 1 (The Nice One)

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

D-Nice 1 (The Nice One)
It's as bad as any Superbowl loss... The NBA and baseball championships are better at determining who is truly better because any team can win on any given Sunday, where a four game sweep in a seven game series demonstrates true dominance. Even winning four out of seven is a better demonstration over who is truly better than one "Superbowl" game.

This loss is going to be greatly over-inflated. A win would have been as well-- they weren't "perfect" no matter what their record would've said. But I don't think losing by three points makes them any less of a team than they were yesterday.

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It's as bad as any Superbowl loss... The NBA and baseball championships are better at determining who is truly better because any team can win on any given Sunday, where a four game sweep in a seven game series demonstrates true dominance. Even winning four out of seven is a better demonstration over who is truly better than one "Superbowl" game.

This loss is going to be greatly over-inflated. A win would have been as well-- they weren't "perfect" no matter what their record would've said. But I don't think losing by three points makes them any less of a team than they were yesterday.

couldn't have said it any better..plus brady gave the giants all the props...what more could u ask for..

I know there's talk rumbling around the wire at work that OCHO is looking at coming to the pats, but I think we need a new secondary..I still miss Ty Law and Milloy :(

D-Nice 1

Star
Registered

It does when you were 18-0 yesterday.

Mah'fucks have me ROLLIN' trying to diminish the "Perfect Season" after the fact.

I'm done. This is pathetic. Catch y'all next week sometime......:smh:

D-Nice 1 (The Nice One)

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

Mah'fucks have me ROLLIN' trying to diminish the "Perfect Season" after the fact.

D-Nice 1 (The Nice One)
Whatever. I would've told you this shit yesterday; I'm a Giants fan. I also said a win would've been overrated.

Pshhh... Anybody who disagrees with your rubbing shit all over a team must just be re-writing history, nobody could just disagree with your analysis of how "MASSIVE" this three point loss was. :rolleyes:

That is pathetic... I've been pointing out how flawed the notion of perfection was since the Patriots just got plain lucky against the Ravens... But you just keep rolling and not listening...

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered

I've been pointing out how flawed the notion of perfection was since the Patriots just got plain lucky against the Ravens... But you just keep rolling and not listening...

No "luckier" than the Giants were on that last drive (with 3 dropped interceptions and a blown slam-dunk sack). You make your own luck.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member

D-Nice 1 (The Nice One)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

im loving this shit

when my boyz lost niggaz attack me like no tommorow

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

now theyre in denial

alexw

Platinum Member

No "luckier" than the Giants were on that last drive (with 3 dropped interceptions and a blown sack).

lucky huh......:roflmao:

they got outplayed

stop crying bitch and change your Depends

your shit stinks

chitownsfinest

Rising Star
Platinum Member

The Patriots are the best team. Their record shows that. The Giants were ONE PLAY better on one night. A BIG night. Good for them for now, but they're still a very average team that will be lucky to go 9-7 next year, while the Pats are still unbeaten in the regular season.

Spoken like the bitch nigga you are.

2008 New England Patriots - THE GREATEST CHOKE JOB OF ALL TIME!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

MrMotivator

Star
Registered

blunt your argument is retarded to be the best team you must win the most important game which was the superbowl. Stop making excuses. They could have won a million games if they lost the most important game they are losers. Period end of discussion.

patriots + best team in superbowl = oxymoron

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered

blunt your argument is retarded to be the best team you must win the most important game which was the superbowl. Stop making excuses. They could have won a million games if they lost the most important game they are losers. Period end of discussion.

patriots + best team in superbowl = oxymoron

Now you know that's silly. The Giants were one play better on one night. GOD was on their side for a minute. It happens. The rest of their season was mediocre. They barely outscored their opponents for the season (including the playoffs) and lost 6 games. Even ugly guys score supermodels once in a while.

alexw

Platinum Member

Now you know that's silly. The Giants were one play better on one night. GOD was on their side for a minute. It happens. The rest of their season was mediocre. They barely outscored their opponents for the season (including the playoffs) and lost 6 games. Even ugly guys score supermodels once in a while.

youre fuckin delusional

the giants beat the overrated pats

and they almost did it in december since you want to act like the regular season means something all of a sudden

face it, youre an idiot

the giants won
the pats lost

get it retard?????????

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered

lucky huh..
they got outplayed
stop crying bitch and change your Depends
your shit stinks

I'm not "crying." I enjoyed the game. Your gloating (and support of an obviously average team that got lucky) is far more pathetic. Dropped easy interceptions by an All-Pro DB and 3 broken tackles by a slow-footed QB in the last drive of the season are signs of luck. Which is cool. Shit happens. We can't all be perfect, but the Patriots came as close as anyone ever will.

Enjoy the win. Next season's typical, 8-8, non-playoff Giants team will bring you down to earth soon enough.

:yes:

the flash

אֱלהִים is king!!!!
OG Investor

patriots.gif

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered

youre fuckin delusional

"Delusional" is thinking you can trash an 18-1 team that's won 3 Super Bowls in the last 7 years, and came within a play of winning a 4th.

Go pray for guidance with Tony Dungy (speaking of "overrated").

:smh:

alexw

Platinum Member

I'm not "crying." I enjoyed the game. Your gloating (and support of an obviously average team that got lucky) is far more pathetic. Dropped easy interceptions by an All-Pro DB and 3 broken tackles by a slow-footed QB in the last drive of the season are signs of luck. Which is cool. Shit happens. We can't all be perfect, but the Patriots came as close as anyone ever will.

Enjoy the win. Next season's typical, 8-8, non-playoff Giants team will bring you down to earth soon enough.

gloating...well yes I am

becuase you idiots acted like the pats were invincible

the fact is this

they lost and both teams left plays on the field

the pats wouldnt have scored the 1st td if the bone head would have turn around

the pats were overmatched.....period

and regardless of how the giants do next year

they made your overrated pats, the laughing stock in the entire history of the nfl

now live with it and cut the excuses you moron

unknownsoldier

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

you wanna talk about being on someone's side...how about that bullshit PI they called in the end zone when Moss knocked over J.Reeves or that phantom holding when Julius Jones broke for 8 on a 4th & 1?????? Them fuck boys lost, get over it.

My 'Boys are better than Green Bay & NYG, but that one game...the Giants took our punches and beat us. Just like they did the Pats. While one game may not determine who's better as a whole, it gives both teams an equal chance to defend their claim. NYG proved it.... GET OVER IT BITCHES

alexw

Platinum Member

"Delusional" is thinking you can trash an 18-1 team that's won 3 Super Bowls in the last 7 years, and came within a play of winning a 4th.

Go pray for guidance with Tony Dungy (speaking of "overrated").

:smh:

no delusional is thinking that an 18-1 team is memorable

thats simply retarded

the worse choke job in history

MrMotivator

Star
Registered

to be the best you have to win it all. As for supermodels not even you are lucky enough to score don't use that dumb ass "well a broken clock is right 2 times a day" double speak blunt. Lots of teams have the best regular seasons break all kinds of records and can't finish just ask Peyton.

18-1* <---- :lol: Best team of all time <---:lol::lol::lol::lol:

By your logic the pats should be embarrassed that they lost to the "worst team ever to make it to the superbowl "

:hmm:

El Guapo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Actually the 85 BEARS went 18-1, AND we WON the Superbowl. So I guess we got closer to perfection than these Patriots (by default) and we are the better team. The best this years Patriots can ever be on the list of all time great teams is number 3.

1. 72 Dolphins- (17-0) Undefeated. Led the league in every statistical defensive and offensive category.

2. 85 Bears- (18-1) Won the Superbowl, led the league in Defense and were ranked 2nd in Offense.

3. (Maybe) 07 Patriots (18-1) Lost the Superbowl, Led the league in offense, 4th ranked defense.

:dance::dance::dance:

Yahweh

The one true God
BGOL Patreon Investor

Now you know that's silly. The Giants were one play better on one night. GOD was on their side for a minute.

That is all it takes.

The Lord favored the Giants and the Giants became champions.

If I blessed you with my favor, you would not be so miserable. I have not and this is what you are reduced to.

alexw

Platinum Member

Actually the 85 BEARS went 18-1, AND we WON the Superbowl. So I guess we got closer to perfection than these Patriots (by default) and we are the better team. The best this years Patriots can ever be on the list of all time great teams is number 3.

1. 72 Dolphins- (17-0) Undefeated. Led the league in every statistical defensive and offensive category.

2. 85 Bears- (18-1) Won the Superbowl, led the league in Defense and were ranked 2nd in Offense.

3. (Maybe) 07 Patriots (18-1) Lost the Superbowl, Led the league in offense, 4th ranked defense.

:dance::dance::dance:

how can you have the pats in there when they didnt win

yall niggas are amazing

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor

the pats are a dynasty. the pats had a record breaking season. but only one team will have a successful season, and that team was not the pats this season. There's a reason they don't hand out the Lombardi trophy after the first 16 games. once you're in the playoffs, nothing you did in the regular season matters. Regardless of whether you're 9-7 or 16-0, all that matters is can you win NOW. If you can't, you are not the best! This isn't kindergarten, they don't hand out participation awards.

Secondly, the giants weren't lucky, their d-line kicked brady's ass. He spent more time on his back than a prostitute at a naval base.

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

anyone notice a black ref was the head official tonight?

we moving on up..surprised nobody caught it

back to topic..pats will be fine