Ex-Porn Stars In Their New Lives After Porn

Didn't know that she had left the game but I hadn't seen her in anything new for a while. I just figured she was doing OnlyFans and selling booty.

I remember she used to be high asf in those Legal Porno vids that she shot. Like super zooted.

Glad that she's getting her life on track.
yea she did a post and said she was going to do some other type of social media non porn
 
Didn't know that she had left the game but I hadn't seen her in anything new for a while. I just figured she was doing OnlyFans and selling booty.

I remember she used to be high asf in those Legal Porno vids that she shot. Like super zooted.

Glad that she's getting her life on track.
her instagram not pulling up for me
 
Raven Redmond = Racheal Lesha Hardman.. She did some good work, now she does tattoos. I wouldn’t fly out to book an appointment but its nice work if your in Michigan

98923006_009_752e.jpg
 
are they nice or akward
Lacey looks horrible but not like the bad kind. Just that she got too many damn surgeries.

Nelli’s titties got HUGE, naturally
Safari had a couple kids and she might be still selling it cause her links are still available. She was just in an Xmas vid and she just look tired now

Candice Nicole got a kid and had a go fund me set up for something that happened to her
 


One n done thot
She got THICK


 
Avery Jane



Shell be back within 3 years they all come back when they realize they cant make money.Or they meet a guy fall in love leave then once hes gone they return.Every porn director says 99% of these girls do it for the money and had really bad childhoods the myth that these chicks are doing it because they love sex so much is just a myth,without porn or OF these chicks would have just been street hookers
 


One n done thot
Still selling sex tits out...a ho gone hoe
 
Back
Top