Ex-Porn Stars In Their New Lives After Porn



One n done thot
Did time as well. A lot of these porn chicks have domestic/prostitute rap sheets a mile long.
 
OF probably gives them a lot more control over their schedule and content. It's probably the sex work equivalent of working from home. I'm not sure what the benefits of escorting is unless they're working at a brothel.
diamond banks just escorts from here email in vegas but retired to do that ( she blocked me when said it didn't make since to retire and escort )
 


One n done thot
only one scene?
 
Well......to a long and happy life. Thanks for the entertainment.



99810587_231_6860.jpg

53391356_210_1d81.jpg

Shorty did fart hammer The Minion:eek:
Listen if that were my boy I’d be at the wedding like: “yo Im really happy for bro…But this nigga crazy!”:lol2::roflmao3:
 
Last edited:
This is another one that was baffling. She did about 3 scenes but this ninja fucked her butthole and everything else in that backroom casting scene. Hoe got two kids now.

Jessi Backroom facials/casting

i be upset girl will only shoot BRCC or GG or Facial abuse a few times and quit . soooo much potential if they did regular scenes
 
diamond banks just escorts from here email in vegas but retired to do that ( she blocked me when said it didn't make since to retire and escort )
That's cool. I'm a Diamond Banks fan. Maybe she just wants to not work too hard and get fat. I can't blame her. Escorting is probably easier.
 
99810587_231_6860.jpg

53391356_210_1d81.jpg

Shorty did fart hammer :eek:
Listen if that were my boy I’d be at the wedding like: “yo Im really happy for bro…But this nigga crazy!”:lol2::roflmao3:
Where's the Fart Hammer content? I know The Minion and Fart Hammer are two different guys. And Cum Bang was that racist shit from Dogfart.
 
Angel sins ( petite black girl ) shot w/ bangbros

I was thinking about her just the other day. She was in and out and I felt she had so much potential as a prettier version of Mini Stallion. But even then you could kinda see her heart wasn't in the game.
 
OF probably gives them a lot more control over their schedule and content. It's probably the sex work equivalent of working from home. I'm not sure what the benefits of escorting is unless they're working at a brothel.
I'd imagine sex work can bring in a lot of unclaimed cash and gifts, if they got the right clientele.
 
I was thinking about her just the other day. She was in and out and I felt she had so much potential as a prettier version of Mini Stallion. But even then you could kinda see her heart wasn't in the game.
to do a few scenes and bounce is crazy because fans will be watching 20 years later you can't shake it either do it all in or don't do it
 
Back
Top