He right
He right
Lenard??? Its okay to critize your friends
You sound and are acting like a sucker
Lenard??? Its okay to critize your friends
You sound and are acting like a sucker
Lenard??? Its okay to critize your friends
You sound and are acting like a sucker
I'm just saying, how's Khaled Palestinian and can't say "Free Palestine"?Oh lawd its gonna be one of those nights... Redline is focused
Aubrey finally got his mojo back
Backing Palestine EARLY and putting Khalid under pressure
Well done
I'm just saying, how's Khaled Palestinian and can't say "Free Palestine"?
Maybe he just doesn't ride with Palestine?
Regardless damn.
Not Jamaican!They have been BEGGING HIM FOR ANY RECOGNITION FOR YEARS...
That man would rather adopt some type of bootleg Jamaican accent and wave every flag except his own

Martin isn’t who everyone thinks he is
Martin isn’t who everyone thinks he is
Damn.
Let us know what's upMartin isn’t who everyone thinks he is
Foul
Please spill the beans.Martin isn’t who everyone thinks he is
Wait WHAT!!!!?????
Let us know what's up
That saying never meet your idols is so truePlease spill the beans.
I need to hear this....