Ex-Porn Stars In Their New Lives After Porn


cesar-romero-joker-Cropped.jpg


she looks like the Joker after her last face lift
 
Did Tommy Wiseau direct this shit? It looks like a straight-to-Tubi original.
shit worse than tubi dawg lol that shit horrendous wtf I have to agree on what Brad Pitt said this shit needs to be stash in a vault taken and burnt never see the light of day...... I can tell that Alana bitch is one of dem "HEY PAPI I NO BLACK IM DOMINICAN.." WHORES LOL
 
It was a pretty good series. Caught a few seasons of it, and he was basically the funny / horny uncle or cousin. If I remember correctly he was the brother of Seymore's mom. Interesting seeing them both involved in "the family business".
I liked that show too. I liked the one where he went to his high school reunion and pursued Jesse Jane for a date.
 
Back
Top