I think people use porn to get name recognition for escorting and OF, and then eventually go back to shooting content. She barley has 30k follower. She doesn't have the "it" factorwhat
what does that mean? girls will retire and start escorting and doing OF
If you're going to be in the sex trade in any capacity, having studio-made porn on resume can't hurt. Like you said, I believe they do it for recognition.I think people use porn to get name recognition for escorting and OF, and then eventually go back to shooting content. She barley has 30k follower. She doesn't have the "it" factor
Alanna Lee
![]()
![]()
Alicia Irizarry
Financial Advisor at Self-Employed and works at Dancer at Spearmint Rhino andCollector at Stack$ Dinero
Studied Everyday life at The Mean Girl Institute
Past: Lorain Southview High School and Clearview Junior - Senior High School
Lives in Washington, District of Columbia
From Lorain, Ohio · Lived in Houston, Texas
In a relationship
In a relationship since February 20, 2016
www.ynot.com
She used the name "Seka" because she looked like Seka. Seems like she intended the confusion.
Amerika is phenomenalMan, I need to know what happened to Divine and Amerika. Not Mone Divine, not Kelly Divine. But this one right here. Anybody knows her whereabouts? She was definitely slept on and got thicker later on into her career. I can't find too many pics of her. (Divine pics are the bottom)
Also, how about Amerika? I know that stuttering dude on YouTube who always ask, "what happened to so and so. . ." and never provides any feedback of their whereabouts did one on Amerika a few years back. A few guys in the comments posted her real name but couldn't find anything on her. . . but these 2 seemed to have fell off the face of earth.
I guess I'm a wishful thinker. I've been able to smash a couple of these former porn stars once connecting with them on social media. So I like my chances if I'm able to reach these two, depending on if they're alive or their situation.
Let me know fellas!
Seka was also notorious for not performing with black men. She needed to protect her brand.I always assumed that as well, although as a MILF performer she quickly established herself as willing to work and is entertaining, not sure whey she need to bite off a long retired star.
What kind of brand would she still have if she's long-retired? Most porn watchers aren't looking for any chick who was famous in the 80s much less Seka. That would be like Traci Lords trying to protect her brand at this point in her career.Seka was also notorious for not performing with black men. She needed to protect her brand.
yeah amerika do it
Guess that acting career more deader than a fish out of water.Back in the game. https://ocmodeling.com/model/anya-ivy/
Maybe she's doing method acting for her next movie role.Guess that acting career more deader than a fish out of water.

Had thought she also said she found the Lord..Guess that acting career more deader than a fish out of water.

Had thought she also said she found the Lord..![]()
I'd like to both of them in their off season when they're not shreddedCredit to Kitten. She's been very focused on bodybuilding / health and fitness dating back many years.
Same for Monique.
She looks better in her jail photo than her work photoJojo Kiss. White bitches end up behind bars too
![]()
![]()
![]()
How a porn star's 2017 suicide exposed the industry's dark side
A look at the tragic suicide of porn star August Ames and how the Twitter controversy she started might not have been the only reason for it.dangerousminds.net
She really does. That expression coupled with that make-up makes her look rough. She looks angelic in jail.She looks better in her jail photo than her work photo
Yeah. That was definitely fuckery that happened early in the Trump era. That shit was largely forgotten by the time COVID hit.That was 2017!?!?!!!
Wtf?!!! I swear that was pandemic years shit… fuck
Divine’s real name is Candice Colbert. Born Sept 14, 1986.Amerika is phenomenal
facebook or ig?Divine’s real name is Candice Colbert. Born Sept 14, 1986.
Someone leaked a whole pdf of all known actors and actresses from the 1990s to 2020s, and she showed up.
Wasn't she the victim of a serial killer..? (Or was it that actress named Promise)What happened to porn actress PLEASURE MIA
![]()
![]()
![]()
An update on the former Ayana Angel (Yolanda Turner)----her current website:
Yolanda Turner - Real Estate Agent in Your Area | realtor.com®
That was Destiny, who was one of several women murdered by serial killer Lonnie Franklin jr (aka the grim sleeper) back in 2007.Wasn't she the victim of a serial killer..? (Or was it that actress named Promise)
It was neither, the info was leaked info from someone who worked in the industry and had a collection on all past and present archived workers. Her DOB and description matched up to info on iAFD, boobpedia and other pornstar wiki sites.facebook or ig?