Lmaooo… the biggest ownage everI asked GPT if this is a man or woman:
Lmaooo… the biggest ownage everI asked GPT if this is a man or woman:
Slobbing them down. He done ate the DNA of the whole favela.This nig said you can find wifey material from a $20 whore.. this nig be kissing them semen drinkers on the lips
Brazilian diddy ass nigSlobbing them down. He done ate the DNA of the whole favela.
That tranny wrecked that niggas colon then put the towel around his neck like Superman standing on the edge of a cliff. Megatranny laying in bed like a bitch who got her back blown out.Slobbing them down. He done ate the DNA of the whole favela.
Motherfucker stuttering from both endsThat tranny wrecked that niggas colon then put the towel around his neck like Superman standing on the edge of a cliff. Megatranny laying in bed like a bitch who got her back blown out.
Now you stealing pics?
I thought that plastic body person had 6 toes at first
That’s another tranny. Zoom in on the face, big long face of a nigga that used to box in the favelaI thought that plastic body person had 6 toes at first
Yeah, sure I am. All the chics I posted I smashed them. I know them all. Some of them I have in my WhatsApp. I always see them when I go down to Brazil. I’ve fucked chics in America, Africa and Brazil.
He’s paid for ass in multiple countries.. he even eats them out.. you saw the megatron files where he admits to itYou a lying fuck.
The first two photos I took in the room after laying the pipe. The last one is a choc in now in Rio who sends me photos on WhatsApp.You a lying fuck.
Lmbaoooo nigga eating out $20 Brazilian whoresHe’s paid for ass in multiple countries.. he even eats them out.. you saw the megatron files where he admits to it
The first two photos I took in the room after laying the pipe. The last one is a choc in now in Rio who sends me photos on WhatsApp.
This wack bozo paying for weird shaped Brazilian tortas smfh. Bitch shaped like a 62 year old auntie
To think he paid for that . Thats how you know this bitch nigga looks like the baby Ruth goon in candy corn colors.Wtf is the point of these pics?
I know you hate women but it’s a straight man thing you wouldn’t understand. I know you’re use to enjoying men.Wtf is the point of these pics?
I know you hate women but it’s a straight man thing you wouldn’t understand. I know you’re use to enjoying men.
Brazil has a significant and highly visible transgender population, estimated at over 4 million people, due to a complex combination of strong legal rights, increasing social visibility, and a distinct cultural, yet dangerous, environment. [1]
Key factors contributing to this visibility include:
- Progressive Legal Protections: Brazil is considered a leader in LGBTQIA+ legal rights. Since 2018, transgender individuals can change their legal gender on identification documents without surgery. Furthermore, same-sex marriage and adoption are legal. [1, 2]
- High Visibility and Political Engagement: The country has a very active LGBTQ+ movement, with the São Paulo Gay Pride Parade being one of the world's largest. In 2024, more than 3,000 openly LGBTQ+ candidates ran for office, highlighting a push for political representation. [1, 2]
- Cultural Acceptance and Expression: Large urban centers like São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro are often more accepting, providing spaces for trans people to build lives, work in the media, and participate in society. [1]
- Access to Healthcare: Gender-affirming care (hormone therapy and surgeries) is covered by Brazil’s public health system (SUS), making medical transitions more accessible. [1]
I asked the Google AI why there's no many trannies in Brazil.
All jokes aside, there's a high likelihood this nigga is actually fucking trannies.
Look at that motherfucker forearms and hands. He/They/It could replace your fuel pump with no tools. My question is why do you keep posting these actual niggas then get mad when we tell you that you paying to fuck niggas. You should be grateful we're looking out for you. That is a hardworking father of 5.