She threatened to sue Seka Black and Seka Black changed her name to DD White
Facts. I love seeing a success story either way. It's like when you see somebody from high school who was doing SUPER wild shit back then and now they're a manager at McDonald's or anywhere.
What do you think of all the other things they could be doing and considering what a lot of people who was doing super wild shit back then are now doing you just sit back and applaud.
Good shit.
I know Seka personally and she told me that she was threatening to sue Seka Black. I met a guy in Dallas who told me that he had done a scene with Seka and I was like "When did Seka start working with Black men?" When I asked Seka about it, she told me that it was Seka Black, who looks a lot like Seka. I knew better because Seka is MAGA to the bone, and so is Jasmin. That ought to be an interesting conversation.She threatened to sue Seka Black and Seka Black changed her name to DD White
I know Seka personally and she told me that she was threatening to sue Seka Black. I met a guy in Dallas who told me that he had done a scene with Seka and I was like "When did Seka start working with Black men?" When I asked Seka about it, she told me that it was Seka Black, who looks a lot like Seka. I knew better because Seka is MAGA to the bone, and so is Jasmin. That ought to be an interesting conversation.
Facts. Honestly, I'm more interested in reading about the success stories than I am the train wrecks. I'm always really curious if they ever bring up their past in porn in either a positive or negative sense or just sweep it under the rug. I don't condemn them for doing any one of those things but I'm curious to know how they view it in hindsight.Same, I have no problem and is actually glad when pornstars leave the biz and go be successful elsewhere. BGOL niggas like to call you a simp for that shit but you are not a simp for simply being happy that your favorite pornstar is not homeless, missing or dead from suicide, murder or an OD.
Love the profile picture. Loved Anna Amore (RIP). Always sexy as hell. I wish she had a longer career, or even better came back during the MILF craze in the early 2000s she would have killed it because she was a real performer, not just a chick obviously fucking for money with mailed in performances.I know Seka personally and she told me that she was threatening to sue Seka Black. I met a guy in Dallas who told me that he had done a scene with Seka and I was like "When did Seka start working with Black men?" When I asked Seka about it, she told me that it was Seka Black, who looks a lot like Seka. I knew better because Seka is MAGA to the bone, and so is Jasmin. That ought to be an interesting conversation.
Not much but Adrianna Maya = Johnnie Maya Fullervalentina retired and had a baby i think her last interview was on Adriana Maya patreon
Thank you. I loved Anna dearly and we had some great times together. Believe it or not, we actually recreated that scene together because I told her it was one of my favorites!Love the profile picture. Loved Anna Amore (RIP). Always sexy as hell. I wish she had a longer career, or even better came back during the MILF craze in the early 2000s she would have killed it because she was a real performer, not just a chick obviously fucking for money with mailed in performances.
I remember the scene she did with TT Boy who fucked her so good she said, "Take all my money" (Bite the Black Bullets)
Love the profile picture. Loved Anna Amore (RIP). Always sexy as hell. I wish she had a longer career, or even better came back during the MILF craze in the early 2000s she would have killed it because she was a real performer, not just a chick obviously fucking for money with mailed in performances.
Thank you for saying this. I am friends with a lot of retired porn stars and they are all living life happily and on their own terms. One in particular, who shall remain nameless, had fallen on hard times but she was proud of the fact that her business was not in the open for everyone to criticize. Like you, I prefer to hear their success rather than their failures.Facts. Honestly, I'm more interested in reading about the success stories than I am the train wrecks. I'm always really curious if they ever bring up their past in porn in either a positive or negative sense or just sweep it under the rug. I don't condemn them for doing any one of those things but I'm curious to know how they view it in hindsight.
She would have but she was ready to let it go and just be Natalie. Her and I were dating around the time she left the business.Agreed. She would have fit in perfectly during the early days of the MILF craze.
This is crazy. I was at a lifestyle party and this dude was bragging about his new scene with Seka. I was like “I know her personally and she’s never mentioned anything about doing new scenes. Plus, she has never worked with Black men.” Needless to say, I sent Seka a picture of the guy and she was like “I have never worked with him before.” That’s when I found about Seka Black. She then told me that she was in the process of taking Seka Black to court.
I think that was the issue. Seka, or Dottie to me, told me that she never had a problem being with Black men but the industry at that time would not allow it.Seeing Seka Black fucking black dudes would ruin her brand, i guess.
You have a point. Reminds me of when another woman was calling herself Persia some years ago. The OG Persia was surprised when I told her but she didn’t trip.Seka Black or DD White is entertaining and does the MILF thing well but why didn't somebody tell her not to use the name Seka?
It would be like a new male pornstar calling himself "Ronald Jeremy"
google it im sure it will pop up but paidNot much but Adrianna Maya = Johnnie Maya Fuller
Porn stars will sometimes use familiar names like Tyra Banxxx and Janet Jacme. I mean I guess it's different if the person who's name is being spoofed is also in porn though.Seka Black or DD White is entertaining and does the MILF thing well but why didn't somebody tell her not to use the name Seka?
It would be like a new male pornstar calling himself "Ronald Jeremy"
I remember Tyra Banks actually had the former on her talk show a long time ago.. talking about she taking her name backPorn stars will sometimes use familiar names like Tyra Banxxx and Janet Jacme. I mean I guess it's different if the person who's name is being spoofed is also in porn though.
..Banxxx didn't shoot another scene since?google it im sure it will pop up but paid
Porn stars will sometimes use familiar names like Tyra Banxxx and Janet Jacme. I mean I guess it's different if the person who's name is being spoofed is also in porn though.
I remember that nonsense too. Pure publicity stunt.I remember Tyra Banks actually had the former on her talk show a long time ago.. talking about she taking her name back..Banxxx didn't shoot another scene since

I remember thatI remember Tyra Banks actually had the former on her talk show a long time ago.. talking about she taking her name back..Banxxx didn't shoot another scene since
There were other white sluts in the industry the same time she was that were fucking Black dudes on camera that still had successful porn careers. That broad is from southern Virginia. She was racist and her racism appealed to her racist fans.I think that was the issue. Seka, or Dottie to me, told me that she never had a problem being with Black men but the industry at that time would not allow it.
i remembered rane raverewho is Duchessofnature on instgram I forgot ??
It's somewhere between that and a wretched hive of scum and villainy.

whos sending him that picture ?..Thats not corny to you?Yeah, I know random be sending him this exact picture
Naw but she was decentWas she stacked like Snow

Aryana Starr