Ex-Porn Stars In Their New Lives After Porn

Yeah. Her little tiny ass was pretty as fuck
Yep. I remember her. She began working at a brothel later in her career. I'm not sure if she's still doing that though.
cover
 
slow people dont understand those words.

you can clearly look at that woman and see no amount of taking care of herself was going to prevent her from looking like that in her older age

dude slow
Exactly. That bitch's genetic code spelled M-I-L-K. I didn't want to put dude on blast but you nailed it.

He ain't the brightest.
 

She was working in a strip club about 2 or 3 years ago based on her old IG posts. She lost a lot of weight. RIP to her.

Its crazy how through years of grinding he has made it as a writer in hollywood while in the same time period his little sis did porn and crashed all the way out. No shortcuts in life, even for pretty girls.

RIP to her.
 
Its crazy how through years of grinding he has made it as a writer in hollywood while in the same time period his little sis did porn and crashed all the way out. No shortcuts in life, even for pretty girls.

RIP to her.
That's not to discount luck. I'm not familiar with dude so, for all I know, he could've been grinding for years before his big break.

Then again, he could've just had the right connections, or was lucky enough to meet someone with right connections and they enjoyed his work and put him track.
 
Anything recent on these two?
I know their names are out there but cant find much on Valentina, I believe Julz deleted all her soc and OF. Its crazy cuz they both came out at the same time and Valentina just took off and was constantly booked.But i liked Julz more! I wonder if thry gre up together?-o well. Aso it was kinda like getting ghosted by Valentina, she just disappeared. Julz kinda did a quiet quit from what I gather. But id love an update
screencap.jpg
julz-gotti-valentina-jewels-8.jpg
julz-gotti-valentina-jewels-9.jpg
I did a litte look up. Seems that Julz Gotti = Alexia Cornelius doing the civilian life now. No more old man ass licking. well, i guess now she does it for free. I just find her resume funny because for the time she was in porn she put she was “Head Hostess” instead..
giphy.gif
 
I did a litte look up. Seems that Julz Gotti = Alexia Cornelius doing the civilian life now. No more old man ass licking. well, i guess now she does it for free. I just find her resume funny because for the time she was in porn she put she was “Head Hostess” instead..
giphy.gif
You didn't expect her to put "Associate of knob gobbling and jizz guzzling" did you? :lol:
 








139868-Featured.webp
 








139868-Featured.webp
Wow. That's sad. “She was a mid‑90s legend, right up there with Barocca and Minka.
 
Last edited:
love baby cakes . she has a media company or something now. she could make that onlyfans bag but happy when they step away w/o drama and drug use
Facts. I love seeing a success story either way. It's like when you see somebody from high school who was doing SUPER wild shit back then and now they're a manager at McDonald's or anywhere.

What do you think of all the other things they could be doing and considering what a lot of people who was doing super wild shit back then are now doing you just sit back and applaud.

Good shit.
 
I thought it a nice adult lounge with soft jazz, spoken word poetry, a business casual dress code, drinks and hors d'oeuvres
First of all, hors d'oeuvres has got to be one of the most fucked up words they ever put in the English language. They did not have to steal that from France. They could have left that shit there and came up with some other shit like they do everything else, but they had to fucking bring this fuck shit?

Imagine standing up at a fucking spelling bee and they say, "Your word is, hors d'oeuvres"

Get all the way the fuck out of here. If I wasn't using talk to text right now I couldn't spell that shit if I tried. You could give me a million dollars to spell it right and I'd like, "Y'all mean. Y'all gave me that shit on purpose cuz I'm Black, right?"

I'd walk off the stage. Fuck that. I couldn't do it
 
Back
Top