Ex-Porn Stars In Their New Lives After Porn

E9v8bhwUYAQK4WD
E9v8bhwVcAECRpS
 
More recent pic of Ice that was around for a few years in the mid 90s. Didn't do all that many movies but was in nearly every black female magazine there was at time and usually on the cover. Lives in Europe and has done some non-nude modeling, like in the photo below.

rWyQXSOc_o.jpg
I remember this chick.

She was one of the first black porn stars I remember that didn't look like she had just wandered away from a halfway house to do porn. She was pretty hot.
 
I know your pain SIR Let me stop.
Hell, il still waiting on: Soma, Lorena Sanchez, Ada Sanchez, Deloris (-BangBros)Monique Madison, Sativa Rose(well, something more concrete) Dani Sol, Mia Lina and a bunch others. I hope someone can look out for me one day …

Codi Bryant = Ebony Frazier
lol that’s not her bro. Ebony Frazier is probably her real name but I remember she used to use it for her vids, same with America Moore as an alternate name.
 
lol that’s not her bro. Ebony Frazier is probably her real name but I remember she used to use it for her vids, same with America Moore as an alternate name.
Lmao Nah nah nah hear me out. I feel its her because she did work on her boobs obviously, now if we factor thats she is now 40+ she probably did some more work like the nose…..DAMNIT HOW MANY EBONY FRAIZERS LIVE IN OKC?!?
 
At their peaks, which was a bigger star, Purple Passion or Sahara?


This sounds like a classic debate between two icons of the 1980s adult film industry. When comparing the two at their absolute peaks, the title of "bigger star" usually goes to Sahara, though it’s a closer race than you might think.
Here is the breakdown of how they stacked up during their respective heights:

Sahara: The Golden Era Superstar​

Sahara (born SaRenna Glass) is widely considered one of the most successful and prolific Black performers in the history of the industry.
  • Peak Period: Roughly 1984–1990.
  • The "Star" Factor: Sahara was a true crossover-style star within the genre. She was known for her high-end productions and became one of the first Black women to achieve "superstar" status, frequently appearing on the covers of the biggest magazines of the era.
  • Why she wins: At her peak, Sahara was a household name for fans of the genre. Her name recognition was incredibly high, and she was a mainstay in "feature" style films rather than just specialty loops.

Purple Passion: The Cult Trailblazer​

Purple Passion was a contemporary of Sahara and a massive star in her own right, particularly within the burgeoning home video market.
  • Peak Period: Roughly 1985–1988.
  • The "Star" Factor: She was incredibly popular and known for her distinct look and high-energy performances. She was part of a pioneering group (including Jeannie Pepper) that proved Black performers could drive massive unit sales on video.
  • The Lemmy Connection: Outside of the industry, she gained a different kind of fame as the long-term girlfriend of Lemmy Kilmister, the legendary frontman of Motörhead.

The Verdict​

FeatureSaharaPurple Passion
Industry StandingElite "Superstar"High-demand "Leading Lady"
FilmographyHundreds of titlesOver 100 titles
LegacyHall of Fame statusTrailblazing cult icon
 
More recent pic of Ice that was around for a few years in the mid 90s. Didn't do all that many movies but was in nearly every black female magazine there was at time and usually on the cover. Lives in Europe and has done some non-nude modeling, like in the photo below.

rWyQXSOc_o.jpg




Thanks for the update. I remember her scenes back in the day. She was cute & had a nice personality on camera.
 
How were the titties sitting? Extra, extra cleavage ... as she was already thick / voluptuous.



:scream:
It was sloppy. My neice grabbed me and pulled me to follow her. I asked her who the fuck is that?:hmm: She said Toccara and she with her girlfriend. I said oh shit, ok, that is her. :eek2:Girlfriend was looking better. I said ok, lets grab our shit and be out. Fuck her
 
It was sloppy. My neice grabbed me and pulled me to follow her. I asked her who the fuck is that?:hmm: She said Toccara and she with her girlfriend. I said oh shit, ok, that is her. :eek2:Girlfriend was looking better. I said ok, lets grab our shit and be out. Fuck her



Your niece sounds like an undercover BGOL fam' member. Shoutout to her for spotting The Double Ds and then some.



:cheers: :roflmao3:
 
Agreed. And Gabrielle Carmouche (she's listed as being 47yo now).


She did some work on The Cosby Show and In The House back in the day.


Went by 2 Pretty 4 Porn in her brief porn career for those searching her on the tubesites as her regular name, or performer name.





Need her movies
 
https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/ex-porn-stars-in-their-new-lives-after-porn.746502/post-22583025
 
Back
Top