Cigar Smokers A.K.A Cigar Aficionados - Ongoing

629579056_10234966701643188_4643678981427096849_n.jpg
 
Any recommendation on travel cigar cases?

It really comes down to preference...Do you want one that holds your accessories or just your cigars? What's your budget? I bought a hard case ..a CIGAR CADDY. It held 10 cigars foam interior.


It can vary from leather cases (If you smoke large ring guage cigar check that your leather case supports them) or ho with a hard case travel humidor that holds stogies!!!

and I don't know your budget...so I'll send you a link.Amazon have some good choices as well







 
Last edited:
Less than $70. Holds 4 - 6 sticks. Does the leather hold cigar smell?
No...especially if your cigars are wrapped in cellophane!!! travel cases are not desig made to keep cigars in for long periods of time like a humidor you keep at home. Leather cases just gives off a stylish appearance and protects your cigars while in the go.
 
Less than $70. Holds 4 - 6 sticks. Does the leather hold cigar smell?
This one have Cedar wood inside ..This is a good deal. I would get this if it was in black



Etsy have some nice cigar cases .



 
Last edited:
Back
Top