Nick Cannon Calls the Democratic Party the ‘Party of the KKK’ and Says ‘I F— With Trump’

Bruh, think of all the money the government spends and gives to other countries and the American people gets hardly anything in return. That's why I don't frown on people who cheat the system.
You don’t frown upon it because you are a grifting immigrant. Cheating the system = stealing resources from American Indians / FBA.

:smh:
 
And folks wonder why people vote democrat. My cousins best friend just had a kid and only got 1 week off.



That's fucking crazy





No, nope, and Nope. The virginia paid family medical leave act is bullshit. Number 1, it doesn’t go intoo effect until 2028 or somewhere down the road. Number 2, it went from being fully employer sponsored to partially employer sponsored, meaning the employees have to contribute to that fund. Thats another line item on your paycheck my G, for everybody! That’s some diabolical shit.
 


HE08B-xbMAAIGfN
 
Bruh, think of all the money the government spends and gives to other countries and the American people gets hardly anything in return. That's why I don't frown on people who cheat the system.
Yeah, but I don't want our people getting caught cheating the system either.
 
I voted for kamala harris as democrat because she was gonna do for us what the repukkkicans weren't gonna do and took majority of the shit and more from us already with that orange man now in charge.

Motherfuckas talking about vote independent or don't like either side like they got a choice because they don't.

Besides president can pass policies for black people once they get elected into the white house.

People who don't vote always got a lot to say with no solutions.

I never see the same energy for the repubikkans who've screwed up for years and black celebs like nick coonon, chilli peppers grinning like some coons to tap dance for a side for money but don't give 2 shits about them.

Until people wake up to realize that their vote matters and want policies for our people to seek change is when we will see improvements.
 
All I saw in this thread was Broke Nigga Talk and Rainbow talking points.


Oh yeah, and the usual penny per post gang


Keep staying mad.
(.....Inhales smoke)

Here some talking points so you can earn you 35¢ per day in this thread.


Remember you are only a hater and no and OPP!!!
 
I think slot of black celebrities just feel a way about classism in the community they just can't speak on it so they just make dumb statements like this. They want people to stay in their lane, I think LeBron is like that as well. Nick like alot others probably hate black culture and this is his way of lashing out against it
 
Back
Top