Nick Cannon Calls the Democratic Party the ‘Party of the KKK’ and Says ‘I F— With Trump’

nickcannon is horribly misinformed

and amber rose is a goddammed idiot...

they both are tapdancing coons
Exactly








WyIYge.jpg
 
No legislature specific to Black Americans can be passed. It's against the constitution. There're loopholes. But nothing that is going to get anywhere. So you bring everyone along for the ride. I don't care if other groups eat. I don't pay attention to any of the groups you mentioned. How does 13% get anywhere that appeals to 60%? Most of which are racist.
If I were to take an Uber to the White House or or Mar-a-largo on Easter Sunday, this is what I would ask for off top:

1. A new Morrill Act. The 186ish shit gave 30 acres of federal land to colleges. Cornell, I think Michigan is a land grant school too…they own hundreds of acres of timber in Oregon….generational wealth.

Meanwhile, Morril Act of 1865ish established HBCUs….and we got cash…..no land. Cash. We need land.

2. Free Bill Cosby.

3. Tie Pell Grants and student loan forgivness closer to HBCU degrees. This Devry shit was a scam from the jump. If you want class mobility incubators they aren’t hard to find, and the halftime show will be fire.
 
It never cease to amaze me. Too many Black folks are surprised when rich Negros side with rich whites. Class and tax brackets are real deal makers and breakers when it comes to race.
 
If I were to take an Uber to the White House or or Mar-a-largo on Easter Sunday, this is what I would ask for off top:

1. A new Morrill Act. The 186ish shit gave 30 acres of federal land to colleges. Cornell, I think Michigan is a land grant school too…they own hundreds of acres of timber in Oregon….generational wealth.

Meanwhile, Morril Act of 1865ish established HBCUs….and we got cash…..no land. Cash. We need land.

2. Free Bill Cosby.

3. Tie Pell Grants and student loan forgivness closer to HBCU degrees. This Devry shit was a scam from the jump. If you want class mobility incubators they aren’t hard to find, and the halftime show will be fire.

LOL that is a horrible platform. No wonder no one represents your delegation. It sucks. LOL

You would get Bill Free if you had a milly in your pocket to grease the wheels but Bill been free since 2021 soo that's an easy ask. The rest of the shit you gonna have to bring trump 3 juvies, two big macs and a blowie. And then when you walk out the door with cum on your lips you still ain't getting shit
 
LOL that is a horrible platform. No wonder no one represents your delegation. It sucks. LOL

You would get Bill Free if you had a milly in your pocket to grease the wheels but Bill been free since 2021 soo that's an easy ask. The rest of the shit you gonna have to bring trump 3 juvies, two big macs and a blowie. And then when you walk out the door with cum on your lips you still ain't getting shit
Bill just got hit with a verdict of about $20 mill, so there’s that.
 


I’ll be honest, I’m shocked this "Democrats founded the KKK" line really is being said in 2026. Like grown adults really say this with the intent of, "Ahh, I gotcha!" I mean, continue telling the rest then. That’s like blaming me for something happening in a house I moved out of 20 years ago. Yeah, history matters, but so does what happened after. To stop with the rest is dishonest, and makes me wonder if you do it on purpose, or you really don't know. When Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965 passed, after that, no Democratic presidential candidate has won a majority of white voters nationwide since. The Truth Never expires, no matter how much sauce you put on the rice.
 
Let me give the board a note if I can. Some of these educated cats are just lame crooks with a degree. Don’t let these folk play you with a degree. Make it make sense. Perfect example, everyone thinks prime left jackson state for a better program. Nope. The Feds were in town. They got everybody and they was snitchin. Trials on deck. Google it. He didn’t wan’t no parts of that shit.

Point being. A degree is great, but cowards and snitches have degrees, and they snitch.
 
One of the few, if not the only, country where segments of the poor will vehemently argue against taxing the rich more
People believe one day they'll hit the lottery and will become rich. Therefore they want to maintain a tax system that will be fair to their fairytale. Instead of dealing with the reality of their current situation. Which is why Trump says he loves the uneducated/stupid people.
 
Let me give the board a note if I can. Some of these educated cats are just lame crooks with a degree. Don’t let these folk play you with a degree. Make it make sense. Perfect example, everyone thinks prime left jackson state for a better program. Nope. The Feds were in town. They got everybody and they was snitchin. Trials on deck. Google it. He didn’t wan’t no parts of that shit.

Point being. A degree is great, but cowards and snitches have degrees, and they snitch.
This guy.
 
People believe one day they'll hit the lottery and will become rich. Therefore they want to maintain a tax system that will be fair to their fairytale. Instead of dealing with the reality of their current situation. Which is why Trump says he loves the uneducated/stupid people.
Beat me to it. The mindfuck that wealthy people have put on the lower class is legendary. This country would never have a French Revolution today.
 
Tariq’s future is definitely FOX News or some conservative outlet.

You’re a fool if you don’t think he’s been paid off.




How is a white Becky a coon?

She's biracial

Point your anger somewhere else..
 
My first impulse was to chill and just read what's being typed. OK here it goes, For the majority of my life I thought like the majority of you. Fuck the GOP and all them racist motherfuckers. I'm still in that frame of mine for those it applies to. After Obama didn't do a goddamn thing for black Americans I started to look harder at the democratic party. Don't get me wrong I don't like neither party to tell the truth, because if this were truly a democracy there would be more than the same two fucking parties.
Democrats have had the black vote for as long as I've been living, and to tell the truth it was much better when I was a child compared to this straight up bullshit that's in there now. The minorities they are pumping now don't represent me at all. I'm not gay, I'm not a black woman, I'm not a illegal alien dying to come in and be the new nigg#r, but I know that none of these groups couldn't even be doing what they are doing if it weren't for OUR ancestors fighting many years. I know I was there I seen the struggle no goddamn history book.
Neither one of these parties give two shit about anyone especially those they can't manipulate. This form of media has rendered mother's thinking nil, node, and void. Motherfuckers nowadays are so inept from thinking from themselves they have literally gave up any ability to stand on their own.
Social engineering is in full effect and the black people of North America the strongest people ever produced. Colonization could not get rid of us not from not trying. Everything they've thrown at us we adjust and prevail they're scared very afraid we will wake the fuck up. Right now we can't even get out our own way.
People hanging on to the democratic party like your lives depend on it WHY? It hasn't really done shit for us but break up the nuclear black family. Not all, but enough that we are the majority only in prison. Our wealth as a whole is less than 1% of America's population. How the fuck is that any good?
Back in the 80's I lived in Southern California Black was the largest minority and progress was being made. I left in 89 fast forward 2018 and not only is black not the largest minority, but damn near like trying to find Waldo looking for another Black person. The Mexican has taken over every aspect of anything there. I got nothing against Mexicans at all, but when they are the majority they hit totally different than they did back in the 90s.
Gay people have been around as long as I can remember and weak people have been around just as long. Since when has less than 3% of the countries population control so much power and the masses are following?
I hear people on here calling other people Coon, Toms, and Sellouts because they have the capacity to have a different thought process than the fucking narrative that's been pushed on us since fucking birth. Have you ever thought to ask why? I remember back in the 90s black people were on Trumps cock like a $2 whore, rappers had his name all on their lips. When did he become racist to them?
The last democrat to hold office really said," If you don't vote for me then you ain't black!". The one before that did absolutely nothing for us at all and his mother was white.
The KKK was a democrat creation, the reconstruction period was actually working for black people. Even when it was obvious that we would never get a fair deal from the colonizers we came together knowing that we needed each other and we thrive regardless of what the colonizer did we had to stay two steps ahead of them.
The Civil Rights Bill killed all of that, because soon as some black people could go to the white side without fear of reprisal they fled the communities throughout the country. All those business and things we established either were abandoned are swallowed up by the aliens from other countries that got here because of the Civil Rights Bill we fought for. We've been displaced and don't even fucking know it still fighting among ourselves for a system that don't even value our vote anymore. If they valued it why would they open the borders up for every reject from countries that don't respect our black asses neither.
Refugee my ass replacement motherfuckers!!! Why do you think these motherfuckers are trying so hard to stop having ID to vote? The last 30 years has been a huge setback for OUR people, and that's how those around you actually want it. We don't have any friends, but ourselves that's what our elders would have told us they knew that oh so well. I saw one post that had Malcolm X on it. Malcolm X didn't like liberals at all. Someone posted Dick Gregory leading to believe he would co-sign this backward ass shit. Trust me he would have cursed you and those like you for being so closed minded. Vote for whoever the fuck you want to vote for, but if your ass ain't learned anything else pay attention to motherfuckers that ain't been in this country for less than 30 years surpass our asses. The power is in economics motherfuckers not popularity.
 
Back
Top