Bruh, think of all the money the government spends and gives to other countries and the American people gets hardly anything in return. That's why I don't frown on people who cheat the system.

Bruh, think of all the money the government spends and gives to other countries and the American people gets hardly anything in return. That's why I don't frown on people who cheat the system.

You don’t frown upon it because you are a grifting immigrant. Cheating the system = stealing resources from American Indians / FBA.Bruh, think of all the money the government spends and gives to other countries and the American people gets hardly anything in return. That's why I don't frown on people who cheat the system.

You are a gay cac cosplaying as a black man on a heterosexual message board.You don’t frown upon it because you are a grifting immigrant. Cheating the system = stealing resources from American Indians / FBA.
![]()
And folks wonder why people vote democrat. My cousins best friend just had a kid and only got 1 week off.
That's fucking crazy
Yeah, but I don't want our people getting caught cheating the system either.Bruh, think of all the money the government spends and gives to other countries and the American people gets hardly anything in return. That's why I don't frown on people who cheat the system.
How many goddamn CACs and Russians do we need around this motherfucker? How much money and energy is going into trying to suppress Black votes and political engagement on a nearly 30 year-old porn board? This the goddamn pervert retirement home. Take that bullshit to Reddit.That’s XCactor’s burner
Yeah, but I don't want our people getting caught cheating the system either.
Yeah, but there's gotta be a way to not get caught. LolLol that's the risk of the game. The fucked up part is when we get harsher punishments or a jury of nothing but white folk. Or cops snd prosecuters that set us up.
I'm working on Stacey y'all. It's a process.
Lol man let that corny bitch go.
Why are you taken a poll?Who are you?
You ain't never had a fucking job. You couldn't understand why.Still waiting for someone to explain why voting for Repugs is good for black folks and I am talking about policies not vibes
I don’t know what ‘vibes guy’ means. Shit sounds gay, but anyway….what you are seeing now has been in the pipe for a longer time than a year….
We?!?!???? Ain’t no we you cracka. LOL at your bitch ass responding to your own burner account

I'm working on Stacey y'all. It's a process.
You understand!You’re doing real work out here, my brotha.

Nick isn't misinformed or uneducated
This is not about opposing opinions or viewpoints
This is a deliberate attempt to support a neo nazi regime.
He and Amber and SAS and all the rest are traitors.
You understand!![]()
Good luck to you too.If it isn’t you, it would be me. Regardless, we making this happen.