Ex-Porn Stars In Their New Lives After Porn

Them pictures about 16yrs old..

More recently 2020-2022

Got married in 2015, Had 2 kids, Husband died in 2022
Dude was a ex Crack Addict btw
YI8HQNbZ_o.jpg

W8umzegQ_o.jpg

tvnGX787_o.jpg

PmMH3aou_o.jpg


She used to be active on socials but kinda disappear around 2021
Sbe was here back in 2024 but idiots ran her off
 
you had all those girls? ICE LA FOX was selling it (eyes emoji)
I was all over the city back then and just wasn't afraid to ask. One weird thing was I never ran into Jadafire anywhere but I saw almost everyone else.

I'll keep it 100 and say it isn't impressive, just gotta pay em. They're whores, most of them have had around 100 guys and thats just on camera. Possibly 400+ off camera if I had to guess. I can't believe its been 20 years since that era.

I saw alot of the famous pornstars the hood loved. Like Chyanne and Skyy are stars in our community but the mainstream white folks don't really give a fuck about them. Cause when they do, that's when the rates are wild.

Ice was too expensive, 1500 isn't worth it. Same with Lacey. For the price of one of them you could have 3-5 other pornstars. Cherokee became in demand with all the trappers back then that just threw money away so I assume thats how she got the balls to ask for 2500 or so.

Ice was pretty but it shouldn't be shocking. Normal women don't suck groups of strangers off on camera for the world to see.

GN1WHVSY_o.jpg
 
Beauty said she doesn't count, you do what you need to and she forgets you. Said she doesn't like anal cause when she sells her ass they always stuff "some big ass shit" up there and go real hard on her and it hurts.

Said most guys aren't actually nice and will fuck real hard with no respect and even like making it painful. They don't care about how she feels.

Her skin and ass look great. Her pussy is beautiful in person. I saw her twice. I ate her out and kissed both times. I think she was actually $400.

7oO0wslu_o.jpg
 
It's kinda sad looking back at most of the women that did porn in the 2000s, now that I'm reminiscing.

Porn ruined most of their lives I think. Some are still in the game in their 40s and 50s trying to compete with the 21 year old only fans girls, so the washed up 45 year old can't be making that much.

Alot of them are single moms and not really the type of woman that someone reasonable would wife. The real unlucky ones passed away or are in jail. Many are homeless. Addicted to pills, etc.

Doing porn as a woman seems similar to signing up for gang life, very slim chance you make it out and live a normal life. The best you can hope for is to go on a good run before life catches up. Very few made it out and lived a normal life really. Society is cruel to whores.

At the same time, I'm not wifing any of them up and you shouldn't either if you have half a brain.

I never thought of any of them like actual people or friends honestly, like I liked Chyanne but I don't care if she ends up homeless or an addict.

Even the ones who started later start catching charges and shit within a few years, it just seems to come with the territory.

92261426_016_f51c.jpg

A2TZsCRa_o.jpg
 
It's kinda sad looking back at most of the women that did porn in the 2000s, now that I'm reminiscing.

Porn ruined most of their lives I think. Some are still in the game in their 40s and 50s trying to compete with the 21 year old only fans girls, so the washed up 45 year old can't be making that much.

Alot of them are single moms and not really the type of woman that someone reasonable would wife. The real unlucky ones passed away or are in jail. Many are homeless. Addicted to pills, etc.

Doing porn as a woman seems similar to signing up for gang life, very slim chance you make it out and live a normal life. The best you can hope for is to go on a good run before life catches up. Very few made it out and lived a normal life really. Society is cruel to whores.

At the same time, I'm not wifing any of them up and you shouldn't either if you have half a brain.

I never thought of any of them like actual people or friends honestly, like I liked Chyanne but I don't care if she ends up homeless or an addict.

Even the ones who started later start catching charges and shit within a few years, it just seems to come with the territory.

92261426_016_f51c.jpg

A2TZsCRa_o.jpg
Yep, the contrast is absolutely striking on some of these hoz. Julie Kay went from wholesome campaign volunteer to worn out cum bucket in what feels like the blink of an eye!


176975-430089390374042-42461820-o.jpg

430736_429873003729014_977365672_n.jpg
 
I was all over the city back then and just wasn't afraid to ask. One weird thing was I never ran into Jadafire anywhere but I saw almost everyone else.

I'll keep it 100 and say it isn't impressive, just gotta pay em. They're whores, most of them have had around 100 guys and thats just on camera. Possibly 400+ off camera if I had to guess. I can't believe its been 20 years since that era.

I saw alot of the famous pornstars the hood loved. Like Chyanne and Skyy are stars in our community but the mainstream white folks don't really give a fuck about them. Cause when they do, that's when the rates are wild.

Ice was too expensive, 1500 isn't worth it. Same with Lacey. For the price of one of them you could have 3-5 other pornstars. Cherokee became in demand with all the trappers back then that just threw money away so I assume thats how she got the balls to ask for 2500 or so.

Ice was pretty but it shouldn't be shocking. Normal women don't suck groups of strangers off on camera for the world to see.

GN1WHVSY_o.jpg

when you say it isnt impressive, are you saying the pussy/ experience isnt impressive?
 
How are you viewing it? Every time I click on the link, it prompts me to sign up for some VK app, which the web says is the Russian version of Facebook. When I try to sign up, it asks for my phone number, which I am not willing to share with some Russian company. And even if I were willing, I found posts online that says it wouldn't work anyway because I don't have a Russian phone number. So what do you all do to see the posts?
 
Finding Brazilian porn stars after they leave the biz is like finding a needle in a haystack. I've been looking for this Brazilian for years. Goes by the name Kelly. Would love to find out what she's doing now.

images

Second that….
Khali Noire
khali-noire.jpg


Dani Sol (little bitch could take dick!)
594.jpg

These Analvid girls are baddies but like homie said it’s difficult. While we are on that topic of South American girls. Anyone remember the post of the girl breaking down on youtube because people recognized her from some Colombian or Brazilian gangbang. Of course, once: asked to participate, signed, fucked, paid… she came to her senses
 
Back
Top