She had the best porn name that fit her character. Rotten.
She had the best porn name that fit her character. Rotten.
Is this some virus or some shit?
Is this some virus or some shit?
Its crazy this is still going.
Nevaeh Givens
![]()
![]()
Mashilah Powell is an Oklahoma City mother who worked to rebuild her life ...
seems to be a bunch of real names and current pics of various GDP chicks
Ho has a pretty pussy and those nipsNice titties in the screencap.
Damn had me fooled. But I could have sworn that yrs ago it was actually herAnd people really thought that wench was posting on here. I saw through the Africa tat on day one as a high schooler.
It was a guy pretending to be her and if I(and a few others) didnt call it out he would have got some coins out of you old niggas.
Last I seen she was ranting on Twitter about being respected and she had gotten thickerMarie Luv was batshit crazy, but she fucked like it didn't matter if she was getting paid for it or not. That kind of fucking was legendary. She enjoyed the dick, the nut, everything about it. She ain't never dodged nothing
Wonder why she went to prison..Nevaeh Givens
![]()
![]()
Mashilah Powell is an Oklahoma City mother who worked to rebuild her life after being released from prison, where she gave birth to her daughter. Committed to sobriety and reuniting with her children, she navigated challenges finding housing due to her status as a felon. Powell is focused on being present for her family.
https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/mugshots-porn-edition.760057/post-26445819Wonder why she went to prison..
Probably cause of slanging pussy. Yall got to remember majority of porn chicks were slanging kat in seedy hotels before porn. They moved over to porn cause it's a controlled and safe environment . It's not surprising they become jail birds
Probably cause of slanging pussy. Yall got to remember majority of porn chicks were slanging kat in seedy hotels before porn. They moved over to porn cause it's a controlled and safe environment . It's not surprising they become jail birds
Olivia looked like she has that good good..was it good or average like any other chick? Surprised you say she had attitude cause on camera she comes off as cool. And I wonder if she stripped or sold Kat before porn..stripping is another gateway to porn.Even the big stars back in the day, especially during the recession era. That era will forever be unmatched with the low rates cause of the economy and not many people knowing how to trick online yet. Got a few girls through introductions as well.
Anyone under $500 was a green light for me if I liked them. $300 was the sweet spot.
Skyy, the nice fat version, was $300 (nowadays she charges $2k or something for some reason and is a bitch. I guess she got burnt out doing this shit for 25 years+) - cool back then
Chyanne was $300 - genuine and cool, she'd stick around and hang without charging or stealing. Flawless body. She told me she was attracted to me but that was probably mind games. We did kiss often and I don't do that with these types.
Havana was $400
Vida was $300
Beauty was $300
Ayana Angel was about $600 - extremely professional.
Olivia Winters was only $250 early on. She had a nasty attitude and was a bitch even at 19.
Janet Jacme was $400 but was washed up and old by the time I got my turn. She's just been a star my whole life so I had to.
I was on the scene alot and I never saw Jadafire in person.
Crazy prices so no:
Cherokee I met in person and she wanted $2500 or something even from the beginning. So that was a definite no.
Lacey wanted $1500 for half an hour - she looks even better in real life
Ice La Fox wanted $1500 for half an hour
![]()
Olivia Winters for $200?!!! Nigga I just spent that on gas for the week!!Even the big stars back in the day, especially during the recession era. That era will forever be unmatched with the low rates cause of the economy and not many people knowing how to trick online yet. Got a few girls through introductions as well.
Anyone under $500 was a green light for me if I liked them. $300 was the sweet spot.
Skyy, the nice fat version, was $300 (nowadays she charges $2k or something for some reason and is a bitch. I guess she got burnt out doing this shit for 25 years+) - cool back then
Chyanne was $300 - genuine and cool, she'd stick around and hang without charging or stealing. Flawless body. She told me she was attracted to me but that was probably mind games. We did kiss often and I don't do that with these types.
Havana was $400
Vida was $300
Beauty was $300
Ayana Angel was about $600 - extremely professional.
Olivia Winters was only $250 early on. She had a nasty attitude and was a bitch even at 19.
Janet Jacme was $400 but was washed up and old by the time I got my turn. She's just been a star my whole life so I had to.
I was on the scene alot and I never saw Jadafire in person.
Crazy prices so no:
Cherokee I met in person and she wanted $2500 or something even from the beginning. So that was a definite no.
Lacey wanted $1500 for half an hour - she looks even better in real life
Ice La Fox wanted $1500 for half an hour
![]()
He said EARLY ON though...bitch probably slanging kat for 2 stacks nowOlivia Winters for $200?!!! Nigga I just spent that on gas for the week!!
![]()
Even the big stars back in the day, especially during the recession era. That era will forever be unmatched with the low rates cause of the economy and not many people knowing how to trick online yet. Got a few girls through introductions as well.
Anyone under $500 was a green light for me if I liked them. $300 was the sweet spot.
Skyy, the nice fat version, was $300 (nowadays she charges $2k or something for some reason and is a bitch. I guess she got burnt out doing this shit for 25 years+) - cool back then
Chyanne was $300 - genuine and cool, she'd stick around and hang without charging or stealing. Flawless body. She told me she was attracted to me but that was probably mind games. We did kiss often and I don't do that with these types.
Havana was $400
Vida was $300
Beauty was $300
Ayana Angel was about $600 - extremely professional.
Olivia Winters was only $250 early on. She had a nasty attitude and was a bitch even at 19.
Janet Jacme was $400 but was washed up and old by the time I got my turn. She's just been a star my whole life so I had to.
I was on the scene alot and I never saw Jadafire in person.
Crazy prices so no:
Cherokee I met in person and she wanted $2500 or something even from the beginning. So that was a definite no.
Lacey wanted $1500 for half an hour - she looks even better in real life
Ice La Fox wanted $1500 for half an hour
![]()
Even the big stars back in the day, especially during the recession era. That era will forever be unmatched with the low rates cause of the economy and not many people knowing how to trick online yet. Got a few girls through introductions as well.
Anyone under $500 was a green light for me if I liked them. $300 was the sweet spot.
Skyy, the nice fat version, was $300 (nowadays she charges $2k or something for some reason and is a bitch. I guess she got burnt out doing this shit for 25 years+) - cool back then
Chyanne was $300 - genuine and cool, she'd stick around and hang without charging or stealing. Flawless body. She told me she was attracted to me but that was probably mind games. We did kiss often and I don't do that with these types.
Havana was $400
Vida was $300
Beauty was $300
Ayana Angel was about $600 - extremely professional.
Olivia Winters was only $250 early on. She had a nasty attitude and was a bitch even at 19.
Janet Jacme was $400 but was washed up and old by the time I got my turn. She's just been a star my whole life so I had to.
I was on the scene alot and I never saw Jadafire in person.
Crazy prices so no:
Cherokee I met in person and she wanted $2500 or something even from the beginning. So that was a definite no.
Lacey wanted $1500 for half an hour - she looks even better in real life
Ice La Fox wanted $1500 for half an hour
![]()
Jazmine Cashmere?Even the big stars back in the day, especially during the recession era. That era will forever be unmatched with the low rates cause of the economy and not many people knowing how to trick online yet. Got a few girls through introductions as well.
Anyone under $500 was a green light for me if I liked them. $300 was the sweet spot.
Skyy, the nice fat version, was $300 (nowadays she charges $2k or something for some reason and is a bitch. I guess she got burnt out doing this shit for 25 years+) - cool back then
Chyanne was $300 - genuine and cool, she'd stick around and hang without charging or stealing. Flawless body. She told me she was attracted to me but that was probably mind games. We did kiss often and I don't do that with these types.
Havana was $400
Vida was $300
Beauty was $300
Ayana Angel was about $600 - extremely professional.
Olivia Winters was only $250 early on. She had a nasty attitude and was a bitch even at 19.
Janet Jacme was $400 but was washed up and old by the time I got my turn. She's just been a star my whole life so I had to.
I was on the scene alot and I never saw Jadafire in person.
Crazy prices so no:
Cherokee I met in person and she wanted $2500 or something even from the beginning. So that was a definite no.
Lacey wanted $1500 for half an hour - she looks even better in real life
Ice La Fox wanted $1500 for half an hour
![]()
Maria Guadalupe Rodriguez Vasquezelena heiress
Damn! You must live in Van Nuys to have that kind of access to mainstream porn stars!Even the big stars back in the day, especially during the recession era. That era will forever be unmatched with the low rates cause of the economy and not many people knowing how to trick online yet. Got a few girls through introductions as well.
Anyone under $500 was a green light for me if I liked them. $300 was the sweet spot.
Skyy, the nice fat version, was $300 (nowadays she charges $2k or something for some reason and is a bitch. I guess she got burnt out doing this shit for 25 years+) - cool back then
Chyanne was $300 - genuine and cool, she'd stick around and hang without charging or stealing. Flawless body. She told me she was attracted to me but that was probably mind games. We did kiss often and I don't do that with these types.
Havana was $400
Vida was $300
Beauty was $300
Ayana Angel was about $600 - extremely professional.
Olivia Winters was only $250 early on. She had a nasty attitude and was a bitch even at 19.
Janet Jacme was $400 but was washed up and old by the time I got my turn. She's just been a star my whole life so I had to.
I was on the scene alot and I never saw Jadafire in person.
Crazy prices so no:
Cherokee I met in person and she wanted $2500 or something even from the beginning. So that was a definite no.
Lacey wanted $1500 for half an hour - she looks even better in real life
Ice La Fox wanted $1500 for half an hour
![]()
They got that ho's occupation listed as "SKIN ENTERTAINER"



Chose a bottom of the barrel cracker to add to her resume. And had a child? Didn’t get with a real trick. Man this shit should be made into a movie..Them pictures about 16yrs old..
More recently 2020-2022
Got married in 2015, Had 2 kids, Husband died in 2022
Dude was a ex Crack Addict btw
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
She used to be active on socials but kinda disappear around 2021
you had all those girls? ICE LA FOX was selling it (eyes emoji)Even the big stars back in the day, especially during the recession era. That era will forever be unmatched with the low rates cause of the economy and not many people knowing how to trick online yet. Got a few girls through introductions as well.
Anyone under $500 was a green light for me if I liked them. $300 was the sweet spot.
Skyy, the nice fat version, was $300 (nowadays she charges $2k or something for some reason and is a bitch. I guess she got burnt out doing this shit for 25 years+) - cool back then
Chyanne was $300 - genuine and cool, she'd stick around and hang without charging or stealing. Flawless body. She told me she was attracted to me but that was probably mind games. We did kiss often and I don't do that with these types.
Havana was $400
Vida was $300
Beauty was $300
Ayana Angel was about $600 - extremely professional.
Olivia Winters was only $250 early on. She had a nasty attitude and was a bitch even at 19.
Janet Jacme was $400 but was washed up and old by the time I got my turn. She's just been a star my whole life so I had to.
I was on the scene alot and I never saw Jadafire in person.
Crazy prices so no:
Cherokee I met in person and she wanted $2500 or something even from the beginning. So that was a definite no.
Lacey wanted $1500 for half an hour - she looks even better in real life
Ice La Fox wanted $1500 for half an hour
![]()