Ex-Porn Stars In Their New Lives After Porn







a4057bcfef144e399a6c0b0e955d14aa_md.jpg
She had the best porn name that fit her character. Rotten.
 




 
And people really thought that wench was posting on here:smh:. I saw through the Africa tat on day one as a high schooler.

It was a guy pretending to be her and if I(and a few others) didnt call it out he would have got some coins out of you old niggas.
Damn had me fooled. But I could have sworn that yrs ago it was actually her
 
Marie Luv was batshit crazy, but she fucked like it didn't matter if she was getting paid for it or not. That kind of fucking was legendary. She enjoyed the dick, the nut, everything about it. She ain't never dodged nothing
Last I seen she was ranting on Twitter about being respected and she had gotten thicker
 
Nevaeh Givens
484050698_10207036092958486_61314306403964558_n.jpg
main.jpg

Mashilah Powell is an Oklahoma City mother who worked to rebuild her life after being released from prison, where she gave birth to her daughter. Committed to sobriety and reuniting with her children, she navigated challenges finding housing due to her status as a felon. Powell is focused on being present for her family.
Wonder why she went to prison..
 
Probably cause of slanging pussy. Yall got to remember majority of porn chicks were slanging kat in seedy hotels before porn. They moved over to porn cause it's a controlled and safe environment . It's not surprising they become jail birds

Even the big stars back in the day, especially during the recession era. That era will forever be unmatched with the low rates cause of the economy and not many people knowing how to trick online yet. Got a few girls through introductions as well.

Anyone under $500 was a green light for me if I liked them. $300 was the sweet spot.

Skyy, the nice fat version, was $300 (nowadays she charges $2k or something for some reason and is a bitch. I guess she got burnt out doing this shit for 25 years+) - cool back then
Chyanne was $300 - genuine and cool, she'd stick around and hang without charging or stealing. Flawless body. She told me she was attracted to me but that was probably mind games. We did kiss often and I don't do that with these types.
Havana was $400
Vida was $300
Beauty was $300
Ayana Angel was about $600 - extremely professional.
Olivia Winters was only $250 early on. She had a nasty attitude and was a bitch even at 19.
Janet Jacme was $400 but was washed up and old by the time I got my turn. She's just been a star my whole life so I had to.

I was on the scene alot and I never saw Jadafire in person.

Crazy prices so no:
Cherokee I met in person and she wanted $2500 or something even from the beginning. So that was a definite no.
Lacey wanted $1500 for half an hour - she looks even better in real life
Ice La Fox wanted $1500 for half an hour



21842608_011_d05f.jpg
 
Even the big stars back in the day, especially during the recession era. That era will forever be unmatched with the low rates cause of the economy and not many people knowing how to trick online yet. Got a few girls through introductions as well.

Anyone under $500 was a green light for me if I liked them. $300 was the sweet spot.

Skyy, the nice fat version, was $300 (nowadays she charges $2k or something for some reason and is a bitch. I guess she got burnt out doing this shit for 25 years+) - cool back then
Chyanne was $300 - genuine and cool, she'd stick around and hang without charging or stealing. Flawless body. She told me she was attracted to me but that was probably mind games. We did kiss often and I don't do that with these types.
Havana was $400
Vida was $300
Beauty was $300
Ayana Angel was about $600 - extremely professional.
Olivia Winters was only $250 early on. She had a nasty attitude and was a bitch even at 19.
Janet Jacme was $400 but was washed up and old by the time I got my turn. She's just been a star my whole life so I had to.

I was on the scene alot and I never saw Jadafire in person.

Crazy prices so no:
Cherokee I met in person and she wanted $2500 or something even from the beginning. So that was a definite no.
Lacey wanted $1500 for half an hour - she looks even better in real life
Ice La Fox wanted $1500 for half an hour



21842608_011_d05f.jpg
Olivia looked like she has that good good..was it good or average like any other chick? Surprised you say she had attitude cause on camera she comes off as cool. And I wonder if she stripped or sold Kat before porn..stripping is another gateway to porn.

I can't imagine dropping over 200 for pussy and I hate to even pay that. The only way I'd drop 200 is if raw head is included
 
Even the big stars back in the day, especially during the recession era. That era will forever be unmatched with the low rates cause of the economy and not many people knowing how to trick online yet. Got a few girls through introductions as well.

Anyone under $500 was a green light for me if I liked them. $300 was the sweet spot.

Skyy, the nice fat version, was $300 (nowadays she charges $2k or something for some reason and is a bitch. I guess she got burnt out doing this shit for 25 years+) - cool back then
Chyanne was $300 - genuine and cool, she'd stick around and hang without charging or stealing. Flawless body. She told me she was attracted to me but that was probably mind games. We did kiss often and I don't do that with these types.
Havana was $400
Vida was $300
Beauty was $300
Ayana Angel was about $600 - extremely professional.
Olivia Winters was only $250 early on. She had a nasty attitude and was a bitch even at 19.
Janet Jacme was $400 but was washed up and old by the time I got my turn. She's just been a star my whole life so I had to.

I was on the scene alot and I never saw Jadafire in person.

Crazy prices so no:
Cherokee I met in person and she wanted $2500 or something even from the beginning. So that was a definite no.
Lacey wanted $1500 for half an hour - she looks even better in real life
Ice La Fox wanted $1500 for half an hour



21842608_011_d05f.jpg
Olivia Winters for $200?!!! Nigga I just spent that on gas for the week!!
ksi-wtf.gif
 
Even the big stars back in the day, especially during the recession era. That era will forever be unmatched with the low rates cause of the economy and not many people knowing how to trick online yet. Got a few girls through introductions as well.

Anyone under $500 was a green light for me if I liked them. $300 was the sweet spot.

Skyy, the nice fat version, was $300 (nowadays she charges $2k or something for some reason and is a bitch. I guess she got burnt out doing this shit for 25 years+) - cool back then
Chyanne was $300 - genuine and cool, she'd stick around and hang without charging or stealing. Flawless body. She told me she was attracted to me but that was probably mind games. We did kiss often and I don't do that with these types.
Havana was $400
Vida was $300
Beauty was $300
Ayana Angel was about $600 - extremely professional.
Olivia Winters was only $250 early on. She had a nasty attitude and was a bitch even at 19.
Janet Jacme was $400 but was washed up and old by the time I got my turn. She's just been a star my whole life so I had to.

I was on the scene alot and I never saw Jadafire in person.

Crazy prices so no:
Cherokee I met in person and she wanted $2500 or something even from the beginning. So that was a definite no.
Lacey wanted $1500 for half an hour - she looks even better in real life
Ice La Fox wanted $1500 for half an hour



21842608_011_d05f.jpg

How was Havana?
 
Even the big stars back in the day, especially during the recession era. That era will forever be unmatched with the low rates cause of the economy and not many people knowing how to trick online yet. Got a few girls through introductions as well.

Anyone under $500 was a green light for me if I liked them. $300 was the sweet spot.

Skyy, the nice fat version, was $300 (nowadays she charges $2k or something for some reason and is a bitch. I guess she got burnt out doing this shit for 25 years+) - cool back then
Chyanne was $300 - genuine and cool, she'd stick around and hang without charging or stealing. Flawless body. She told me she was attracted to me but that was probably mind games. We did kiss often and I don't do that with these types.
Havana was $400
Vida was $300
Beauty was $300
Ayana Angel was about $600 - extremely professional.
Olivia Winters was only $250 early on. She had a nasty attitude and was a bitch even at 19.
Janet Jacme was $400 but was washed up and old by the time I got my turn. She's just been a star my whole life so I had to.

I was on the scene alot and I never saw Jadafire in person.

Crazy prices so no:
Cherokee I met in person and she wanted $2500 or something even from the beginning. So that was a definite no.
Lacey wanted $1500 for half an hour - she looks even better in real life
Ice La Fox wanted $1500 for half an hour



21842608_011_d05f.jpg

Even the big stars back in the day, especially during the recession era. That era will forever be unmatched with the low rates cause of the economy and not many people knowing how to trick online yet. Got a few girls through introductions as well.

Anyone under $500 was a green light for me if I liked them. $300 was the sweet spot.

Skyy, the nice fat version, was $300 (nowadays she charges $2k or something for some reason and is a bitch. I guess she got burnt out doing this shit for 25 years+) - cool back then
Chyanne was $300 - genuine and cool, she'd stick around and hang without charging or stealing. Flawless body. She told me she was attracted to me but that was probably mind games. We did kiss often and I don't do that with these types.
Havana was $400
Vida was $300
Beauty was $300
Ayana Angel was about $600 - extremely professional.
Olivia Winters was only $250 early on. She had a nasty attitude and was a bitch even at 19.
Janet Jacme was $400 but was washed up and old by the time I got my turn. She's just been a star my whole life so I had to.

I was on the scene alot and I never saw Jadafire in person.

Crazy prices so no:
Cherokee I met in person and she wanted $2500 or something even from the beginning. So that was a definite no.
Lacey wanted $1500 for half an hour - she looks even better in real life
Ice La Fox wanted $1500 for half an hour



21842608_011_d05f.jpg
Jazmine Cashmere?
 
Even the big stars back in the day, especially during the recession era. That era will forever be unmatched with the low rates cause of the economy and not many people knowing how to trick online yet. Got a few girls through introductions as well.

Anyone under $500 was a green light for me if I liked them. $300 was the sweet spot.

Skyy, the nice fat version, was $300 (nowadays she charges $2k or something for some reason and is a bitch. I guess she got burnt out doing this shit for 25 years+) - cool back then
Chyanne was $300 - genuine and cool, she'd stick around and hang without charging or stealing. Flawless body. She told me she was attracted to me but that was probably mind games. We did kiss often and I don't do that with these types.
Havana was $400
Vida was $300
Beauty was $300
Ayana Angel was about $600 - extremely professional.
Olivia Winters was only $250 early on. She had a nasty attitude and was a bitch even at 19.
Janet Jacme was $400 but was washed up and old by the time I got my turn. She's just been a star my whole life so I had to.

I was on the scene alot and I never saw Jadafire in person.

Crazy prices so no:
Cherokee I met in person and she wanted $2500 or something even from the beginning. So that was a definite no.
Lacey wanted $1500 for half an hour - she looks even better in real life
Ice La Fox wanted $1500 for half an hour



21842608_011_d05f.jpg
Damn! You must live in Van Nuys to have that kind of access to mainstream porn stars! :eek2:
 
Them pictures about 16yrs old..

More recently 2020-2022

Got married in 2015, Had 2 kids, Husband died in 2022
Dude was a ex Crack Addict btw
YI8HQNbZ_o.jpg

W8umzegQ_o.jpg

tvnGX787_o.jpg

PmMH3aou_o.jpg


She used to be active on socials but kinda disappear around 2021
Chose a bottom of the barrel cracker to add to her resume. And had a child? Didn’t get with a real trick. Man this shit should be made into a movie..
 
Even the big stars back in the day, especially during the recession era. That era will forever be unmatched with the low rates cause of the economy and not many people knowing how to trick online yet. Got a few girls through introductions as well.

Anyone under $500 was a green light for me if I liked them. $300 was the sweet spot.

Skyy, the nice fat version, was $300 (nowadays she charges $2k or something for some reason and is a bitch. I guess she got burnt out doing this shit for 25 years+) - cool back then
Chyanne was $300 - genuine and cool, she'd stick around and hang without charging or stealing. Flawless body. She told me she was attracted to me but that was probably mind games. We did kiss often and I don't do that with these types.
Havana was $400
Vida was $300
Beauty was $300
Ayana Angel was about $600 - extremely professional.
Olivia Winters was only $250 early on. She had a nasty attitude and was a bitch even at 19.
Janet Jacme was $400 but was washed up and old by the time I got my turn. She's just been a star my whole life so I had to.

I was on the scene alot and I never saw Jadafire in person.

Crazy prices so no:
Cherokee I met in person and she wanted $2500 or something even from the beginning. So that was a definite no.
Lacey wanted $1500 for half an hour - she looks even better in real life
Ice La Fox wanted $1500 for half an hour



21842608_011_d05f.jpg
you had all those girls? ICE LA FOX was selling it (eyes emoji)
 
Back
Top