Ex-Porn Stars In Their New Lives After Porn

Soma Bella = Solanye Gonzalez
Couldnt find much, shes from the Denver area and at one time she worked at Panda Express. What I did find interesting was thst shes a registered Republican -not shocking just interesting. Don’t want to get into politics, you pick who you want it is what it is. But it just caught my attention: this girl who done gang banged and swallowed a group of randoms at a gloryhole, does piss vids and obviously loves bbc, apparently has strong conservative values.Telling ya Don King said it best..
54295592_091_7b71.jpg

14811691_050_29e1.jpg

37129394_003_8887.jpg
 
random though after looking at old flims. the early 2000s black girls crush todays . sooooo many black girls did atleast 1 anal and with black dudes today its rare then if they do anal or DP its with white guys.

if only all the videos were 8k i wouldn't need to watch any new films ( atleast w/ black girls ) I think more white girl shoot w/ black now and they do it all
 
Mina Trophy??? I seen an unseen scene her with a guy in the car which makes me think she still making content anyone have any details???
 
This ninja was dickslapping them hoes and a bunch of em was one and done. He put this hoe through the paces then shot some grease across her lips.





There's another one. Want to show how whorish she is on camera. So here you go!





Morrigan Danu disappeared after getting fucked on cam






 
Last edited:


One n done thot
 
What about this Cherokee?
Name is supposedly Tiffany Paige Adams Brumfield from Kentucky but couldn't find a lot if others can please share. Cherokee and Mason Storm scene from NaughtyAmerica is my fav.
23550453_189_f015.jpg
71329468_068_84d6.jpg
cherokee-5.jpg
 
A lot of em make excuses like that. The one fine ass African girl tried to get the pimp to sponsor her and he flat out told her to make an onlyfans account so she could be worth something to him. She approached him like she was gonna get a fairytale after fucking him for money. This is the second scene. She talking about emotions and shit like it’s The Notebook or Pretty Woman. It made no sense. This dude makes a lot of money to pay women to fuck on camera in Africa. This particular girl like that Cadice girl is fine and could get a decent dude to take care of her but she chose instant gratification instead of going for the long money. 19 years old. The fuck were you thinking? $600 per scene ain’t shit! Start your own hustle and get a simp ass nigga to seed you and set your life if you gonna use your pussy like that!


This girl. The whole scene and beginning interview is cringe as fuck.



I like the latina sites he does too. Don't think he updating that much. He aims at amateurs and one and dones so its nearly impossible to find these girls, also they are from other countries too. He got this big titty latin girl Keora or something, almost me wanna pay for facecheck
 
What about this Cherokee?
Name is supposedly Tiffany Paige Adams Brumfield from Kentucky but couldn't find a lot if others can please share. Cherokee and Mason Storm scene from NaughtyAmerica is my fav.
23550453_189_f015.jpg
71329468_068_84d6.jpg
cherokee-5.jpg
Is/Was a personal trainer in Nevada..had a studio but it got shut down to people bringing her past up
 


One n done thot
I LOVED this hoe, thank you bro
 
Saw this on Reddit. I would never pay for pornstar pussy, but some people have and been disappointed
Screenshot-20260125-235119-Reddit.jpg
Imagine having a couple thousand dollars and thinking, I could do a lot of shit with this, but you know what I'm going to do? I'm going to pay a pornstar for sex and then be mad when it's below even mid/average, but just plain bad sex.

You played yourself. And then you tell people about it? You played yourself AGAIN :lol:
 
I like the latina sites he does too. Don't think he updating that much. He aims at amateurs and one and dones so its nearly impossible to find these girls, also they are from other countries too. He got this big titty latin girl Keora or something, almost me wanna pay for facecheck
He released 3 new scenes but I’m thinking he like that exploitedblackteens douche who has a Harddrive full of scenes. I got most of his shit even the rough camera shit he did with the less stellar looking prostitutes. The African sex trip site and another one are all his stuff too. I didn’t mess with the Latina stuff cause he seemed to take it easy on them hoes. Dude be punishing those black girls though. He made that one short haired hoe swallow cum and she said fuck this! I’m out this motherfucker lol
 
Kara Davis??



See page 2 ...




 
Back
Top