Ex-Porn Stars In Their New Lives After Porn

Fellas. I regret to inform you that I’ve made the decision to remove adult content altogether from my life and abstain from any form of gratification that doesn’t come from sex. That includes removing myself from this board. I won’t be able to see replies after this because I’ll be gone, but I wish you all well.
 
Anybody know this girl with Tony eveready she's thick as hell...
488299c0cc8cac6be72b2128e8cd97ae.29.jpg


https://www.xvideos.com/video.iifdc...ght_pussy_fucked_after_blowing_big_black_dick

and this one here she slighty resembles camrie foxx but I dont know...
d2ccdee53a3b2038109e7899e7f0613e.25.jpg


https://www.xvideos.com/video.ihvke...sexy_ebony_whore_s_butt_then_gives_her_facial
who's the first girl with tony?! she's thick as hell
 
Fellas. I regret to inform you that I’ve made the decision to remove adult content altogether from my life and abstain from any form of gratification that doesn’t come from sex. That includes removing myself from this board. I won’t be able to see replies after this because I’ll be gone, but I wish you all well.
An unpaid member making an farewell post on a porn board full of strangers is crazy work. Touch grass bruh...
 
Daisy Marie ...






















 
Daisy Marie ...























Guess the OF page wasnt getting enough subs..
 
Alexis Rodriguez = Alyssa Gadon/Pena < this is her current facebook. She ahas been mentioned before here (probably by me) but I wanted to share these two links:
Her Woodman Interview right around when she started

This one is from YouTube not to long ago talking about why she quit

Shes a little all over the place in both interview. She said some weird shit about her getting molested at 4 (and kinda liking it !?! Yall gotta watch) in the woodman one. In the YouTube video she tries to play this whole thing that she was homeless thats why she got into porn. There is a correlation with lazy girls and porn, she from Miami she could have gotten hired as a bartender, host, shyyt she could have worked at steak and shake so miss me with that bs. I feel that its just her getting ahead of it before her child becomes aware of what she did in the past - not the only one obviously. By the way she still got a nice booty, but she kinds did that zerella skies shit with getting all bulked up… that booty still nice though wish she would tone down and say fuck it and come back!

97082602_011_5d86.jpg
92181921_002_7506.jpg
92181921_010_0872.jpg
92181921_011_3a2d.jpg

97082602_059_5dee.jpg
A lot of em make excuses like that. The one fine ass African girl tried to get the pimp to sponsor her and he flat out told her to make an onlyfans account so she could be worth something to him. She approached him like she was gonna get a fairytale after fucking him for money. This is the second scene. She talking about emotions and shit like it’s The Notebook or Pretty Woman. It made no sense. This dude makes a lot of money to pay women to fuck on camera in Africa. This particular girl like that Cadice girl is fine and could get a decent dude to take care of her but she chose instant gratification instead of going for the long money. 19 years old. The fuck were you thinking? $600 per scene ain’t shit! Start your own hustle and get a simp ass nigga to seed you and set your life if you gonna use your pussy like that!


This girl. The whole scene and beginning interview is cringe as fuck.


 
Daisy Marie ...























Lol at followed by ace vane. Its true what they say them littie petite girls rurn into thick milfs when they get older she's still pretty in the face but i m not trying to see her hubby and child though





 
The Reddit post is from 13 years ago ...















She aged bad. It’s almost unreal. If she had went away quietly nobody would ever know much.
 
I hate xvideos now . it will show some videos but most . its show

Sorry, this video is not available.​

Xvideos (and some other porn sites like pornhub, xnxx, etc) block a majority if not all of their videos in states that now require you to sign up and provide your Identification. The video isn’t really deleted, it’s been restricted in your state. If you use a VPN and set it to a state that doesn’t have the restriction (California, Colorado, Illinois) it’ll display the page in its entirety, video and all.
 
your definition and my definition of lucky is very different. you want your lady to be a porn star freak for you...not the 200 dudes before you. there is nothing new that they havent done nor experienced. having a girl do freaky shit for you is the key......if everyone on the block has had a turn and turned her out, around, in, and out...then whats left for you.......Naw fam. half the time, women that are freaks with dudes they dont care about and wont do most of the ish they do in the movies (or sneaky links) for their spouse bc they want them to see them differently. When I was in AZ, I met an amateur at a model event (she was cool but didnt know she was a Pstar until one of the attendees told me). I asked do she do the same ish at home for her man. She said her job is her job and what she does at home is different from work. the female mind can perform incredible mental gymnastics and convince itself of the most outlandish stuff. I know her husband know she getting slutted out at work, in front of a camera...but you and him ....thinks he lucky???
All of this. One if the old 404 porn hoes asked me if we could get married. Married? Told me all the freaky shit she did in her stripper days then was reluctant to swallow cum for me. I let her talk. All the stripper stories. The threesomes and shit because they all need to be heard or have a testimony to how whorish they were but now they different. Ok, bitch. :rolleyes2: You on camera fucking and yea I know all hoes have a past and are freaks but if you think that doesn’t matter you wrong. You want it to be one way. Bitch started stalking me after I left her alone.
 
Daisy Marie ...























Big time Dodger..thought Id see her at the Championship Parade last fall.
 
Back
Top