She Purchased A Mercedes Car from Facebook Market



She clearly had no one in her corner to tell her how much sense this didn’t make. I actually feel bad for her.

I really wanted to feel bad for her but I don't.

I've heard a lot scams going on Facebook marketplace which is why is never good to blind buy a car that looks too good to be true without test driving it and having your mechanic check the car popping the hood to make sure everything's good before spending all that money because once the sale is final, you aren't getting your money back.


I remembered back then when I brought a car (being young and dumb and wanted to get a car so bad like my friends) from the dealership that I spent way more money for it that it broke down that I need a brand new exhaust pipe and end up getting the car towed away that paid me way less money from what I paid for it to drive it off the lot and that same dealership got raided for scam and went out of business which was years ago.

Now with all this new technology, there's no excuses for people to be this damn dumb to buy a car without doing their due diligence and research first before spending that kind of money on a car buying from a private seller.
 
Last edited:
If I buy a car and it breaks down on my way home, don't worry I'll be right back later that night.
nas-letsgetit.gif
 
Well, she learned a valuable lesson about buying a used luxury car. Looking like you got it is not what’s it’s about when you in the struggle. For anybody that’s buying a used car they have services you can now get just like a home inspector. Find the car, make the deal with the fees out the door settled then make the money transfer contingent on having inspected it.
 
Well, she learned a valuable lesson about buying a used luxury car. Looking like you got it is not what’s it’s about when you in the struggle. For anybody that’s buying a used car they have services you can now get just like a home inspector. Find the car, make the deal with the fees out the door settled then make the money transfer contingent on having inspected it.
She was ready to post on IG that she was in a foreign......
I bet she ain't put no insurance on that mf either.
This is one hard L that she has to take and learn the hard way.
Bus pass still warm......let's get it.....lol.
 
She was ready to post on IG that she was in a foreign......
I bet she ain't put no insurance on that mf either.
This is one hard L that she has to take and learn the hard way.
Bus pass still warm......let's get it.....lol.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
 
I really wanted to feel bad for her but I don't.

I've heard a lot scams going on Facebook marketplace which is why is never good to blind buy a car that looks too good to be true without test driving it and having your mechanic check the car popping the hood to make sure everything's good before spending all that money because once the sale is final, you aren't getting your money back.


I remembered back then when I brought a car (being young and dumb and wanted to get a car so bad like my friends) from the dealership that I spent way more money for it that it broke down that I need a brand new exhaust pipe and end up getting the car towed away that paid me way less money from what I paid for it to drive it off the lot and that same dealership got raided for scam and went out of business which was years ago.

Now with all this new technology, there's no excuses for people to be this damn dumb to buy a car without doing their due diligence and research first before spending that kind of money on a car buying from a private seller.

Let me stop you right there chief! Ever heard of the maga movement and their rationale for why they do what they do?
 
Bought my 74 BMW 2002 on fb marketplace. Been a great car to drive. I think what we are all really saying here is, this is why women need men.
Yeah, but when you have women telling each other they can be independent not needing a man is when they start having problems not understanding what they're buying to easily get scammed.
 
Back
Top