She clearly had no one in her corner to tell her how much sense this didn’t make. I actually feel bad for her.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
She clearly had no one in her corner to tell her how much sense this didn’t make. I actually feel bad for her.
She can do onlyfans. Fools will gladly pay for her to make that money back that she lost on that lemon of a car.Now she’ll set up the GoFundMe and fools will donate.
nah - I had that e class - if its the e550 and if it started and then crapped out later -its most likly the o2 sensorPoor thing. Ain't no fixing whatever ail's that thing for less than 2K
She can only hope.nah - I had that e class - if its the e550 and if it started and then crapped out later -its most likly the o2 sensor
cheap easy fix
Nah, she doesn't look young because she should know better.Young and dumb. I hope she learns from this.
Trying to save a buck, and losing thousands.... and too stoopid not letting a mechanic check it out first.... but hey, at least she looks good sitting in it while it's broke downPoor thing. Ain't no fixing whatever ail's that thing for less than 2K
She was ready to post on IG that she was in a foreign......Well, she learned a valuable lesson about buying a used luxury car. Looking like you got it is not what’s it’s about when you in the struggle. For anybody that’s buying a used car they have services you can now get just like a home inspector. Find the car, make the deal with the fees out the door settled then make the money transfer contingent on having inspected it.
She was ready to post on IG that she was in a foreign......
I bet she ain't put no insurance on that mf either.
This is one hard L that she has to take and learn the hard way.
Bus pass still warm......let's get it.....lol.

I really wanted to feel bad for her but I don't.
I've heard a lot scams going on Facebook marketplace which is why is never good to blind buy a car that looks too good to be true without test driving it and having your mechanic check the car popping the hood to make sure everything's good before spending all that money because once the sale is final, you aren't getting your money back.
I remembered back then when I brought a car (being young and dumb and wanted to get a car so bad like my friends) from the dealership that I spent way more money for it that it broke down that I need a brand new exhaust pipe and end up getting the car towed away that paid me way less money from what I paid for it to drive it off the lot and that same dealership got raided for scam and went out of business which was years ago.
Now with all this new technology, there's no excuses for people to be this damn dumb to buy a car without doing their due diligence and research first before spending that kind of money on a car buying from a private seller.
Yeah, but when you have women telling each other they can be independent not needing a man is when they start having problems not understanding what they're buying to easily get scammed.Bought my 74 BMW 2002 on fb marketplace. Been a great car to drive. I think what we are all really saying here is, this is why women need men.