need some nudity from Wanda this time around
She gets naked on p-valley.need some nudity from Wanda this time around
oh ok- aint going to watch but I now know there are screen caps to getShe gets naked on p-valley.

I really hate spin-offs.This spin-off isn't going to last long!!..I don't know why they are doing this!!..![]()
I bet they'll get Damson to cameo in the pilot as Saint..then kill him off in the first 10 or so minutesThey gone make Wanda be the business pioneer of west coast rap now?![]()
I hope I'm wrong, but this sounds like some shit that ends up....
![]()

Overall this was a consistently good show. With the exception of a couple of episodes. I kinda wish i jumped on board, while it was on. But ill be here for the recently announced sequel series.I understand because I'm tired of these spin-offs too.I'll take it, but I didn't ask for it
I understand because I'm tired of these spin-offs too.
I just hope it's good and I'll give it a chance.I don't know about this!!..But oh well..