Jade Aspen
With the gravitational crush of a thousand suns.
Last edited:
Jade Aspen
Marketing and having a devoted following. One such porn star got started as a webcam model (MyFreeCams), which generated income. That led to professional work in certain porn genres. Now, she's a success, having been nominated a few times for industry awards. There are a few that still do webcam, in addition to their success in porn.
Christy Love is one example. https://profiles.myfreecams.com/Christy_Love
thesandiegosun.com
![]()
California pastor married to porn star Christy Love pleads guilty to raping younger sister
A California pastor, who openly stated that his wife is an active adult actress but still serves as co-pastor of the church, is now facing a 30-year prison sentence after pleading guilty to multiplewww.christianpost.com
![]()
LIVING IN THE CITY: The Hypnotic Life In East Village
Stephen and Angela Dela Cruz (aka Christy Love) are mesmerized by downtown San Diego as a live/work/play home basethesandiegosun.com
![]()
A California pastor, who openly stated that his wife is an active "adult actress" but still serves as co-pastor of the church, is now facing a 30-year prison sentence after pleading guilty to multiple felonies, including the rape of his younger sister when he was a teenager.
Stephen Dela Cruz, 37, who leads Living Faith Church in San Diego along with his wife, Angela, pled guilty on May 14 to eight felonies, including three counts of forcible rape, three counts of forcible oral copulation and two counts of sexual penetration by a foreign object, the Ventura County District Attorney's Office announced last Thursday.
The pastor's sister, Samantha, who is almost six years younger than him, initially filed charges in juvenile court alleging that her brother was 14 and 15 at the time she was assaulted.
"Samantha was incredibly brave, courageous and just never gave up," District Attorney Erik Nasarenko, who prosecuted the case, said in a statement. "Despite multiple setbacks and delays, she kept fighting for justice and to have her voice heard in court. Because of her determination to see her brother held accountable for these egregious crimes, the legal process did ultimately work."
In September 2021, Stephen and Angela Dela Cruz announced the launch of Living Faith Church. He described the inclusive, nondenominational congregation as "a church for sinners, by sinners" and revealed that his wife is an "adult actress."
"Brand New Inclusive Christian Church in Downtown San Diego! Come be part of an amazing community that's nonjudgmental, open minded, fun and loves Jesus. Where else will you find a[n] adult actress who is also a pastor?! This is a unique church that welcomes all sinners but glorifies Jesus!" the announcement reads.
In an interview with The San Diego Sun published last August, Pastor Dela Cruz, who describes himself as a hypnotherapist, life coach and business strategist, said that his wife's stage name is Christy Love. Even though they have been in a relationship for 18 years and married for 14 years, they have an open marriage, which he has learned overtime to deal with.
"My wife is an adult actress, and she gets recognized a lot (her stage name is Christy Love). One time, someone driving by in a car yelled, 'What the Hell! … She's married to that?!' I find it [so] hilarious!" he said. "Angela and I have been married for 14 years but dating for 18 years and have an open marriage. It was tough in the beginning, but I love this adventure we're on together. She is the best wing woman!"
In January 2023, the couple answered questions on a YouTube video about their theology and why they feel comfortable having an open marriage while proclaiming to be Christian leaders.
They said they want to be open with their struggle with sin.
"My husband and I met in Bible school. The first time I saw him, I said you're going to be my best friend, and he thought I was crazy. But here we are, 17 years later and still going strong. So we're so grateful for God for that," Angela Dela Cruz said.
"We moved to San Diego to plant a church, and during that time, we were financially struggling a little. I saw an ad on Craigslist to get into webcamming and eventually got into the adult industry. And now, here we are much later in life. We never felt the call of God leave us. We've always felt called to ministry all our life. We felt now was the time [to answer] God calling us to ministry and I'm still doing what I'm doing [porn]," she added.
Pastor Stephen Dela Cruz said the main difference between them and other pastor couples is that they are public about their struggle with sin.
"The difference between us and the pastor on television or whatever else in your neighborhood is that they're going to come out eventually one day and say, … 'I have fallen short, and I have cheated on my spouse, or I've stolen this, or I've done that,' and then they give up and they move on with life and everyone else is devastated," he said.
"I'm not trying to justify myself. We're wicked people. We are sinful people, according to Scripture. We have all fallen short. You're sinful. You're wicked, and because we're all sinful and wicked, we thank God for his grace and mercy," he continued.
"We're not saying what she's doing is holy. We're not saying what she's doing is righteous. We're not saying what she's doing is like worship unto God. No. We're acknowledging, 'Hey, you know what? This is our struggle. This is our journey with God."
According to District Attorney Nasarenko, who sought to have Pastor Dela Cruz's case transferred from juvenile court to adult court, the crimes he committed against his sister as a teenager involved significant sophistication and planning and were especially violent and severe.
He reportedly isolated his sister in their home and threatened to kill her if she ever disclosed his crimes. He also often displayed a knife before the sexual assaults, which occurred in 2001 and 2002.
"This is a day that I thought may never come, and I am thankful that this violent criminal will no longer be a threat to our community," the pastor's sister said after his guilty plea.
Stephen Dela Cruz's sentencing is scheduled for June 27.

I remember hearing something about this, but I guess I didn't realize it was Christy Love.![]()
Yeah he is. I must admit some of her scenes are decent. I swear very few of these pornstars are actually decent people lol, and I don't really think it's anything wrong with porn. It's just seems like many of them are scumbags lol.Her husband sounds like a true piece of shit.
Yeah he is. I must admit some of her scenes are decent. I swear very few of these pornstars are actually decent people lol, and I don't really think it's anything wrong with porn. It's just seems like many of them are scumbags lol.
Never trust someone with a shit-eating grin like his.
Agreed re: her scenes. She's upped her freakiness level in recent years.
![]()
Christy Love
Welcome to Christy Love TV. Comedian. Pastor. Podcaster. Professional chaos creator. This channel is where you’ll find clips from my podcast In Bed with Christy Love, stand-up comedy, unfiltered stories, and the beautiful chaos of my life. We talk about faith, relationships, culture, and the...www.youtube.com
Those bible thumpers are always the sick individuals smfh the devout fanatics constantly telling people how to live their lives always ends up being the ones in these sort of headlines.Her husband sounds like a true piece of shit.
Jade Aspen
It's Snapchat. I believe her Twitter got suspended a long time ago. Her tiktok is legit also. I used to follow her on IG but she blocked me although I've never even commented on a post or anything. It's private though so it's hard to get her to accept a request. https://www.snapchat.com/add/jadeaspen23?share_id=FYkm9DZD0Jc&locale=en-USwas that tiktok? she is on IG but showed with a verification video on xvids and a twitter w/ pic and a tipsnap but never replied on IG if they were recent or real
It's Snapchat. I believe her Twitter got suspended a long time ago. Her tiktok is legit also. I used to follow her on IG but she blocked me although I've never even commented on a post or anything. It's private though so it's hard to get her to accept a request. https://www.snapchat.com/add/jadeaspen23?share_id=FYkm9DZD0Jc&locale=en-US
I feel you....Damn bitch fine as fuck...how'd i miss her
the twitter that is up could be fake but @jadesaspenx3 or 3xIt's Snapchat. I believe her Twitter got suspended a long time ago. Her tiktok is legit also. I used to follow her on IG but she blocked me although I've never even commented on a post or anything. It's private though so it's hard to get her to accept a request. https://www.snapchat.com/add/jadeaspen23?share_id=FYkm9DZD0Jc&locale=en-US
She about to make a comebackLondon Keyes has a new Instagram account. Last one was deactivated.
Create an account or log in to Instagram - Share what you're into with the people who get you.www.instagram.com
Her gyrating game was off the scale....lolNow that's some sad shit! How she do all that suckin and fuckin in the 80s and wind up on skid row??? I mean she can't crash on any of her old co-stars couches???
![]()
![]()
![]()
California pastor married to porn star Christy Love pleads guilty to raping younger sister
A California pastor, who openly stated that his wife is an active adult actress but still serves as co-pastor of the church, is now facing a 30-year prison sentence after pleading guilty to multiplewww.christianpost.com
![]()
LIVING IN THE CITY: The Hypnotic Life In East Village
Stephen and Angela Dela Cruz (aka Christy Love) are mesmerized by downtown San Diego as a live/work/play home basethesandiegosun.com
![]()
A California pastor, who openly stated that his wife is an active "adult actress" but still serves as co-pastor of the church, is now facing a 30-year prison sentence after pleading guilty to multiple felonies, including the rape of his younger sister when he was a teenager.
Stephen Dela Cruz, 37, who leads Living Faith Church in San Diego along with his wife, Angela, pled guilty on May 14 to eight felonies, including three counts of forcible rape, three counts of forcible oral copulation and two counts of sexual penetration by a foreign object, the Ventura County District Attorney's Office announced last Thursday.
The pastor's sister, Samantha, who is almost six years younger than him, initially filed charges in juvenile court alleging that her brother was 14 and 15 at the time she was assaulted.
"Samantha was incredibly brave, courageous and just never gave up," District Attorney Erik Nasarenko, who prosecuted the case, said in a statement. "Despite multiple setbacks and delays, she kept fighting for justice and to have her voice heard in court. Because of her determination to see her brother held accountable for these egregious crimes, the legal process did ultimately work."
In September 2021, Stephen and Angela Dela Cruz announced the launch of Living Faith Church. He described the inclusive, nondenominational congregation as "a church for sinners, by sinners" and revealed that his wife is an "adult actress."
"Brand New Inclusive Christian Church in Downtown San Diego! Come be part of an amazing community that's nonjudgmental, open minded, fun and loves Jesus. Where else will you find a[n] adult actress who is also a pastor?! This is a unique church that welcomes all sinners but glorifies Jesus!" the announcement reads.
In an interview with The San Diego Sun published last August, Pastor Dela Cruz, who describes himself as a hypnotherapist, life coach and business strategist, said that his wife's stage name is Christy Love. Even though they have been in a relationship for 18 years and married for 14 years, they have an open marriage, which he has learned overtime to deal with.
"My wife is an adult actress, and she gets recognized a lot (her stage name is Christy Love). One time, someone driving by in a car yelled, 'What the Hell! … She's married to that?!' I find it [so] hilarious!" he said. "Angela and I have been married for 14 years but dating for 18 years and have an open marriage. It was tough in the beginning, but I love this adventure we're on together. She is the best wing woman!"
In January 2023, the couple answered questions on a YouTube video about their theology and why they feel comfortable having an open marriage while proclaiming to be Christian leaders.
They said they want to be open with their struggle with sin.
"My husband and I met in Bible school. The first time I saw him, I said you're going to be my best friend, and he thought I was crazy. But here we are, 17 years later and still going strong. So we're so grateful for God for that," Angela Dela Cruz said.
"We moved to San Diego to plant a church, and during that time, we were financially struggling a little. I saw an ad on Craigslist to get into webcamming and eventually got into the adult industry. And now, here we are much later in life. We never felt the call of God leave us. We've always felt called to ministry all our life. We felt now was the time [to answer] God calling us to ministry and I'm still doing what I'm doing [porn]," she added.
Pastor Stephen Dela Cruz said the main difference between them and other pastor couples is that they are public about their struggle with sin.
"The difference between us and the pastor on television or whatever else in your neighborhood is that they're going to come out eventually one day and say, … 'I have fallen short, and I have cheated on my spouse, or I've stolen this, or I've done that,' and then they give up and they move on with life and everyone else is devastated," he said.
"I'm not trying to justify myself. We're wicked people. We are sinful people, according to Scripture. We have all fallen short. You're sinful. You're wicked, and because we're all sinful and wicked, we thank God for his grace and mercy," he continued.
"We're not saying what she's doing is holy. We're not saying what she's doing is righteous. We're not saying what she's doing is like worship unto God. No. We're acknowledging, 'Hey, you know what? This is our struggle. This is our journey with God."
According to District Attorney Nasarenko, who sought to have Pastor Dela Cruz's case transferred from juvenile court to adult court, the crimes he committed against his sister as a teenager involved significant sophistication and planning and were especially violent and severe.
He reportedly isolated his sister in their home and threatened to kill her if she ever disclosed his crimes. He also often displayed a knife before the sexual assaults, which occurred in 2001 and 2002.
"This is a day that I thought may never come, and I am thankful that this violent criminal will no longer be a threat to our community," the pastor's sister said after his guilty plea.
Stephen Dela Cruz's sentencing is scheduled for June 27.
Her husband sounds like a true piece of shit.
I would imagine it will continue to get slower since there aren't many new true pornstars anymore. Just onlyfans chicks now.This year was slow we definitely not hitting page 600 before the year is up!
I would imagine it will continue to get slower since there aren't many new true pornstars anymore. Just onlyfans chicks now.
Yeah but the point of the thread is not to showcase new porn stars, it's to throw the spotlight on OLD porn stars and where they are today. So the fact that there aren't many new porn stars anymore is not relevant. There's a backlog of like 50 years of porn stars that could be posted in here.
I swear the internet hears what they want to hear and not what you actually say.Nyla definitely received a major glow up, she had a prominent nose and was the less attractive one between the two. Whatever she did is working lolThe most recent photo of Lucy Thai (left) and her sister, Nyla Thai from Instagram. Both live in Las Vegas.
![]()
The most recent photo of Lucy Thai (left) and her sister, Nyla Thai from Instagram. Both live in Las Vegas.
![]()
Wow I am not for shaming women for being in porn, to be a parent with two pornstar daughters, current or former is kind of fucked upNyla definitely received a major glow up, she had a prominent nose and was the less attractive one between the two. Whatever she did is working lol
This reasonable stance is something I’d think most people would agree with, but you saw the debate on here about judging these women and their choices lolWow I am not for shaming women for being in porn, to be a parent with two pornstar daughters, current or former is kind of fucked up
Facts. I don't have a problem with anybody doing it. Live your life, do what you do. I am a videographer for an onlyfans chick (It's cool. She lets me record from my phone and I get to keep the content once I share it with her...as long as I don't share it with anyone else)This reasonable stance is something I’d think most people would agree with, but you saw the debate on here about judging these women and their choices lol
Facts. I don't have a problem with anybody doing it. Live your life, do what you do. I am a videographer for an onlyfans chick (It's cool. She lets me record from my phone and I get to keep the content once I share it with her...as long as I don't share it with anyone else)
However, like almost everyone else, I want it to be someone else's kid.
The biggest drug dealer in New York. I hope it's someone else's kid. You know
While porn isn't illegal, it's not something I'd want someone I knew or cared about to do, even though the woman I film for quit her job as an RN because she makes so much money on onlyfans