Now that's some sad shit! How she do all that suckin and fuckin in the 80s and wind up on skid row??? I mean she can't crash on any of her old co-stars couches???
Her ability to crash on couches left with her looks....which was probably around the turn of the century if she was lucky.Now that's some sad shit! How she do all that suckin and fuckin in the 80s and wind up on skid row??? I mean she can't crash on any of her old co-stars couches???
![]()
![]()
True. I'm sure she can still suck her way into a few nights at a roach motel though.Her ability to crash on couches left with her looks....which was probably around the turn of the century if she was lucky.
She didnt cash out 30 years ago? Whats left for her now?
Now that's some sad shit! How she do all that suckin and fuckin in the 80s and wind up on skid row??? I mean she can't crash on any of her old co-stars couches???
![]()
![]()
Lol every single porn star that left a comment about her is also dead.Drugs, alcohol, mental illness, bad relationships. They take a toll on people.
![]()
I'm reminded of another porn actress, Kandi Barbour. She was one of the top adult stars of the late 1970's/early 80's. Ended up in San Francisco's tenderloin district and died homeless in 2012.
![]()
Kandi Barbour's Story
A blog about Kandi Barbour and her mysterious life and death.kandibarbour.wordpress.com
How many other porn actresses had a career span so long, you can see them go from a baby to a seasoned hoe like Obsession?
![]()
Anything on Channel Heart?
Co-sign this statement 100% — wish I could see all her credited scenes on Iafd, but most of them are gone. Also wish I could find that blind date episode she did. Been asking about it since I joined this forum lolOne of the best blowjob artists in the history of pornograflix.
Co-sign this statement 100% — wish I could see all her credited scenes on Iafd, but most of them are gone. Also wish I could find that blind date episode she did. Been asking about it since I joined this forum lol
IMHO, top 5 all-time! This one is my favorite. Go figure? They would hook up in real life.One of the best blowjob artists in the history of pornograflix.
Yeah, that’s hours of digging lol you’d be lucky if you find anything that isn’t already out there of her work. I literally would pay to see it on a VOD streaming site, but those companies who owned the content don’t exist anymoreI need to look on some of the tubesites to see if anyone's made up any indexes / playlists of her scenes. Save a few of her better scenes, etc.
Yeah, that’s hours of digging lol you’d be lucky if you find anything that isn’t already out there of her work. I literally would pay to see it on a VOD streaming site, but those companies who owned the content don’t exist anymore
I need to look on some of the tubesites to see if anyone's made up any indexes / playlists of her scenes. Save a few of her better scenes, etc.
the-best-of-obsession-aka-karaYeah, that’s hours of digging lol you’d be lucky if you find anything that isn’t already out there of her work. I literally would pay to see it on a VOD streaming site, but those companies who owned the content don’t exist anymore
Oh shit!!!! I thougt it was just 9 1/2.Oh shit ... Bishop with the compilation clocking in at nearly 12 & a half hours!
![]()
![]()
![]()

Oh shit!!!! I thougt it was just 9 1/2.
![]()
Bro really is the terminator like his avatar, came from the future and sent to destroy lol or save us in this caseOh shit ... Bishop with the compilation clocking in at nearly 12 & a half hours!
![]()
![]()
![]()
She went by Nita in the porn, and had Juanita tatted on her titty. That’s just my math. I could be wrong but ionthinkso
I want a similar playlist for lil' ass, golden jade, crown princess, cinnabunz, Macy because they have obscure hot scenes that cant be found on tube sutes
Bro really is the terminator like his avatar, came from the future and sent to destroy lol or save us in this case


![]()
![]()
![]()
I think I found her. They look very similar to the jaw curve, eyes & eyebrow, build, and even the ear piercing looks like it's in the same spot. I have doubts because of the tattoo on her back that says Jrenita/Juanita but the LinkedIn profile name is Sivani, so it throws a curveball, but whatever, thought I would share anyway.
What do you thin
![]()
![]()
![]()
I think I found her. They look very similar to the jaw curve, eyes & eyebrow, build, and even the ear piercing looks like it's in the same spot. I have doubts because of the tattoo on her back that says Jrenita/Juanita but the LinkedIn profile name is Sivani, so it throws a curveball, but whatever, thought I would share anyway.
What do you think?
IMHO, top 5 all-time! This one is my favorite. Go figure? They would hook up in real life.
![]()

Reading the comments someone mentioned she died back in May this year, can anyone confirm this.No success in finding Yexes Dine. Funny Whitney Houston & Eve pop up when doing a face recognition on Yexes.
>![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I think I found her. They look very similar to the jaw curve, eyes & eyebrow, build, and even the ear piercing looks like it's in the same spot. I have doubts because of the tattoo on her back that says Jrenita/Juanita but the LinkedIn profile name is Sivani, so it throws a curveball, but whatever, thought I would share anyway.
What do you think?
I think that says "Irenita", Cuz.Looks like I’ve been wrong for years. Her ass tat doesn’t say “Juanita”, it actually says “JRENITA” which should most definitely make her easier to find if that’s her first name and she’s in Miami. Fasholy tho
I may be wrong, but I don't think that's her. They do look alike, but if you look closer you can see differences. Also, this chick here is East Indian. That Nita chick is Latina. It makes sense that they might be confused though because I see latinas returning indian results and vice versa during searches. Which facial recog site did you use because the ones I used didn't ping her as Nita. But as someone else pointed out facial recognition makes mistakes. I've seen a lot of those.![]()
![]()
![]()
I think I found her. They look very similar to the jaw curve, eyes & eyebrow, build, and even the ear piercing looks like it's in the same spot. I have doubts because of the tattoo on her back that says Jrenita/Juanita but the LinkedIn profile name is Sivani, so it throws a curveball, but whatever, thought I would share anyway.
What do you think?
That’s fasholy AINT herI may be wrong, but I don't think that's her. They do look alike, but if you look closer you can see differences. Also, this chick here is East Indian. That Nita chick is Latina. It makes sense that they might be confused though because I see latinas returning indian results and vice versa during searches. Which facial recog site did you use because the ones I used didn't ping her as Nita. But as someone else pointed out facial recognition makes mistakes. I've seen a lot of those.
donna ambrose a.k.a. danica collins, a well known MILF on bgol but i have never seen her do penetration just nude(pics/videos) types or rare girl on girlThere's been a couple of white British chicks like her who broke through in American porn -- Rose Petal, Angel Long and maybe a few others -- but I've never seen is any Black British chicks ever really breaking through. Kinda Strange.


My first guess would be Lacey Duvalle. I first saw her when she looked like this:How many other porn actresses had a career span so long, you can see them go from a baby to a seasoned hoe like Obsession?
![]()
Obsession's stuff is on pay VOD streaming sites. A few years ago I paid to see a scene of hers that was in a porn movie hosted by Ice-T. I couldn't find it for free.Yeah, that’s hours of digging lol you’d be lucky if you find anything that isn’t already out there of her work. I literally would pay to see it on a VOD streaming site, but those companies who owned the content don’t exist anymore
Was she still doing studio porn at this point or her own shit?My first guess would be Lacey Duvalle. I first saw her when she looked like this:
![]()
By the time she left the game she looked rode hard and put up wet!
![]()