Dude went to see Cam play and this is what he did
Is that the guy with the life sized posters of her and pics of her family?![]()
Oregon Man Arrested For Stalking, Harassing UConn Star Paige Bueckers
UConn Police were tipped off on a creep from Grants Pass, Oregon, stalking women's basketball star Paige Bueckers.www.outkick.com

So we can all argee youre pussy. Got it. As long as you know. I almost respect you for the honesty. Almost.
Coon
Lol- I went to Rich Lowry’s feed to see if he had said anything since and he had one later item on his feed.
A retweet:
You just one of those folks that repeat the same lie over and over. But keep running with that narrative. One day someone will believe you. As far as me being pussy, come to the gym with me and we can have a friendly exhibition. Open invitation. Unlike yourself, I'm not one of these keyboard warriors. Hit the DM. I'm believe you live near me. I'm in Ohio. We can set something up.You came out of lurking to cry over My opinion of an overrated CAC, you’ve threatened me and told me you hate me…..I would venture to say you’re the pussyCoon
You just one of those folks that repeat the same lie over and over. But keep running with that narrative. One day someone will believe you. As far as me being pussy, come to the gym with me and we can have a friendly exhibition. Open invitation. Unlike yourself, I'm not one of these keyboard warriors. Hit the DM. I'm believe you live near me. I'm in Ohio. We can set something up.
The other Coons and myself been going at it for months…You recently come out of Lurking and already talking about fighting offline, over me shitting on a White girl who doesn’t know you exist… hilarious. Go sit your bitch ass down somewhere and eat a snickersHe's laying the ground work for the future
Rachel benefits a lot from the make up
Doesn't look like the same person
"Pretty as hell"?She pretty as hell with or without makeup.
Leave my cac queen alone!!

Stop it!!....lol"Pretty as hell"?
Sheeeiiiiiit she looks like Caitlin's evil twin!![]()
Now you know I'm just fuckin witchaStop it!!....lol
( Let me look at her again )
EDIT: She is pretty to me.

Lol she doesn't need any help, she's the most popular female basketball player on the planetYall really be reaching with these
But it’s funny, excessive yes, funny
Because clearly she needs all the help in the world to be relevant and bring attention to her.
No other player has had this much, which means they made it in their own merits and all.
Why they ain’t do this for Parker and em?
Because they didn’t need it.
Just like I said, pussy. Keyboard warrior. Sad. This is projection because you know you're wrong. Everything you claim i am is exactly what your doing. None of your passive aggressive BGOL feminine debate tactics won't work. We both know I dont lurk. I've been here. Probably longer than you with the SAME username for at least 10 yrs. I'm in the proper thread, talking about CC and The W, you're the one out of bounds, hating from outside the club. Just face it Auntie Cheryl put a battery in your back. Go on over to the Angel Reese thread and talk about makeup, booty shorts and gossip podcasts. Thats what youre into. We talking hoops over here junior. Caitlin Clark ROTY... Stay mad.The other Coons and myself been going at it for months…You recently come out of Lurking and already talking about fighting offline, over me shitting on a White girl who doesn’t know you exist… hilarious. Go sit your bitch ass down somewhere and eat a snickers
Just like I said, pussy. Keyboard warrior. Sad. This is projection because you know you're wrong. Everything you claim i am is exactly what your doing. None of your passive aggressive BGOL feminine debate tactics won't work. We both know I dont lurk. I've been here. Probably longer than you with the SAME username for at least 10 yrs. I'm in the proper thread, talking about CC and The W, you're the one out of bounds, hating from outside the club. Just face it Auntie Cheryl put a battery in your back. Go on over to the Angel Reese thread and talk about makeup, booty shorts and gossip podcasts. Thats what youre into. We talking hoops over here junior. Caitlin Clark ROTY... Stay mad.

How did she get there???Lol she doesn't need any help, she's the most popular female basketball player on the planet
40 point triple doubles in collegeHow did she get there???
Thank you for my point.
Most of these Clark rookie records were broken in this 40 game expanded season. The other girls only played 34 some 28….just putting that out there.
Handsome couple.
John travolta in drag
Insert joke about eating Angel
Mr and Mr smithHandsome couple.
And without the push she’s Sabrina40 point triple doubles in college
Taking down bigger programs
Shooting logo 3s
Sabrina ever fill out a football stadium?And without the push she’s Sabrina