**Official Football (Soccer) Thread"

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Trust me, we don’t either. They gotta stand up for that game or watch their rivals take it.

Already bad enough City will probably win the whole thing
i thought they would go harder for europe

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
I’ve been clowning my Jamaican homie for years about Arsenal not being a tittle threat
I’ve never seen that nigga happier than he has been this season
Arsenal losing out in the last few weeks would insane comedy
The only thing better than the coveted February collapse has been these late April early May collapses. Mint.

That fanbase deserves nothing less lol

keone

International Member
Real lol bayern thought they were done
Acting like they got stabbed every touch smh

keone

International Member
What a fuckin game, what a bullet of shot by Davies! The game had me on the edge of my seat. Unfortunate mix up at the end but Real is Unreal. These mawfuckas always sneak back…:yes:
Yeah they will on it. Tuchel lost the game smh.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wont cheer for Madrid, but I will cheer for Vini this summer at the copa.

Madrid bringing in Mbappe and Fucking Endrick. They should win again next year.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And My Chelsea are going to be playing farmers in Actual Kazhakstan next year. Jesus christ how we have fallen....and this is an improvement.

keone

International Member
And My Chelsea are going to be playing farmers in Actual Kazhakstan next year. Jesus christ how we have fallen....and this is an improvement.
Cause they suck upstairs
This isnt the first time they fk their team

DJCandle

BGOL Investor

Realistically, they can win the next 3-4 champions league cause who in the world can stop em? It ain’t City and that’s as close as it gets.

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Vini is that dude.

Endrick I haven’t seen enough of, lil homie looks like he’s in a Doug Christie type relationship. :smh:

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Realistically, they can win the next 3-4 champions league cause who in the world can stop em? It ain’t City and that’s as close as it gets.
The crazy thing about RMA is that they look beatable, and I thought Dortmund was going to pull off an upset in the first half, but Madrid always finds a way.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
The crazy thing about RMA is that they look beatable, and I thought Dortmund was going to pull off an upset in the first half, but Madrid always finds a way.
Their entire run to and through the final was a defend and counter job. The problem playing Madrid is that no one scores their chances on them. Dortmund had PLENTY in that first half and shanked em all. They will give you chances but when they do, you better finish them and this season, no one did.

Once that happens, it’s lights out. They will finish what you couldn’t.

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mbappe needs to prove himself before ppl start thinking Madrid will dominate the CL when he gets there.
He failed with Neymar and Messi, he plays great for his country but I don't see his dominance in the CL as of yet.

and how Dortmund expected to win when they can't scored? :confused:
Deja vu like when they played Liverpool.
Madrid must be the luckiest team of all-time,