**Official Football (Soccer) Thread"

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Man Ivory Coast got noooooooo business being in this final. Limping to the finish line is in an understatement.

That being said, I’m hoping they send Nigeria packing.

And if the right Qatar show up? They got it. They can ball when they want to.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
former-ivorian-footballer-didier-drogba-carries-the-trophy-ahead-of-the-africa-cup-of-nations.jpg
Unbelievable

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The DRC/SA game was a disgrace. It should never be an international match televised anyway in any form. Fuck all the players especially DRC, playing like blind goats playing soccer for the first time.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, watching that Spain match today. I LOVE where Brazil is going in this post-neymar world.

Played 2 teams who were miles better(on paper) and came away from this international break with a resounding win, and a draw that could have turned into a win. :yes: :yes: :yes:

THIS is Brazil. This is what it means to wear the gold. I dont care if the other side has jesus christ, They are STILL the under dog. Thats what these matches felt like. I especially love the makeup of the players. Im glad those deferential pricks are gone. Folks like Neymar and Dani Alves couldnt wait to get on their knees and blow Messi whenever he won. Fuck that. Proper Brasil is hating argentina as a nation, team, and identity. We used to make them pay for their racism....for their disrespect. Now we hug their wins....No. Thats losing mentality. Even if we lose, the mentality has to be there. I remember that 2010 world cup squad in the lead up went to Rosario to face prime Messi, Tevez, ect. and Luis Fabiano(Still my favorite brazil player to this day...although Endrick may surpass him) went on TV and said he hated them, was tired of hearing about them, and was going to shut them up. And he PLAYED that way and it was one of the best nights in Football history.

Also Endrick is going to be special:

He plays like Pele before the white women.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Man, watching that Spain match today. I LOVE where Brazil is going in this post-neymar world.

Played 2 teams who were miles better(on paper) and came away from this international break with a resounding win, and a draw that could have turned into a win. :yes: :yes: :yes:

THIS is Brazil. This is what it means to wear the gold. I dont care if the other side has jesus christ, They are STILL the under dog. Thats what these matches felt like. I especially love the makeup of the players. Im glad those deferential pricks are gone. Folks like Neymar and Dani Alves couldnt wait to get on their knees and blow Messi whenever he won. Fuck that. Proper Brasil is hating argentina as a nation, team, and identity. We used to make them pay for their racism....for their disrespect. Now we hug their wins....No. Thats losing mentality. Even if we lose, the mentality has to be there. I remember that 2010 world cup squad in the lead up went to Rosario to face prime Messi, Tevez, ect. and Luis Fabiano(Still my favorite brazil player to this day...although Endrick may surpass him) went on TV and said he hated them, was tired of hearing about them, and was going to shut them up. And he PLAYED that way and it was one of the best nights in Football history.

Also Endrick is going to be special:

He plays like Pele before the white women.

Miles better? Nah even on paper

keone

International Member
This time last week everybody was saying they were miles better.
They prolly based it on pass results
The last few years.

But the last wc Brazil were one the favorites. Spain still is trying to find themselves after losing Xavi and Iniesta.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They prolly based it on pass results
The last few years.

But the last wc Brazil were one the favorites. Spain still is trying to find themselves after losing Xavi and Iniesta.
And even up to this year. When was the last time England even lost before Brazil this weekend? The world cup? Spain looked good in qualification too.

Pacqueta and Bruno Guimares punked that midfield, and Rodrygo, Raphinha, and Vinicius were teeing off on that defense. :lol: :lol: :lol:

keone

International Member
And even up to this year. When was the last time England even lost before Brazil this weekend? The world cup? Spain looked good in qualification too.

Pacqueta and Bruno Guimares punked that midfield, and Rodrygo, Raphinha, and Vinicius were teeing off on that defense. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Spain and engeland all talk
They never well England never does when they have too

Spain they dont even have a decent striker

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Idk what’s funnier, Pep’s classic overthinking costing him once again, or Arsenal dropping dookie in Munich

:lol:

keone

International Member
Idk what’s funnier, Pep’s classic overthinking costing him once again, or Arsenal dropping dookie in Munich

:lol:
ars was never going to do anything lol
but pep he should have had like 3 cups if
his ego wasn taking over
fk u play grealish over doku smh

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
ars was never going to do anything lol
but pep he should have had like 3 cups if
his ego wasn taking over
fk u play grealish over doku smh
Bruuuuhh when I saw Grealish and Mr Roboto starting while Alvarez and Doku were on the bench, I knew. They both came in and added that extra needed. Shoulda started that way but fuck em

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruuuuhh when I saw Grealish and Mr Roboto starting while Alvarez and Doku were on the bench, I knew. They both came in and added that extra needed. Shoulda started that way but fuck em
Grealish should not start in front of Doku. I didn’t understand Pep’s rationale. Doku scored their last game over the weekend, he just adds a more offensive flavor.

Last edited: