Diddy Los Angeles and Miami Homes Raided by Federal Law Enforcement

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
My cousins do that all the time. They would speak in a heavy Trini, Jamaican or British accent around the fam, then switch to a American accent around regular / strangers. Code switching

No doubt.

But I'm assuming they were raised around and in those cultures.

Shyne only relocated to Belize in the last decade give or take (I'm assuming that's the accent he's affecting) so it just seems odd to me that he would do so without that experience.

I guess I'm putting this in with his walking around with the hassidic jewish hat/hair and thinking he's just mimicking cultures/accents, etc. which is only my assumption and could be totally wrong.

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
439959477_1253139955660086_2016047780112845356_n.jpg

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

This is sucka shit on 50's part at this point or that's how it's began to look to me after finding out his sons mother was fucking Puffy.

Plus bringing the father from Family Matters and other people into this is weak IMO.

I don't know if he's gay or not but if he is he shouldn't be getting outed by people for the sake of entertainment.

I'm far from a Puffy apologist but it is concerning how much glee people have in watching a brothers (potential) demise when any allegations have yet to be proven.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
So they raided and no charges were filed. Think its over or more to come?

Definitely not over.

They're just going through what was found and continuing to look into other leads to build a case before making any moves.

And remember they got the white dude with the coke and weed so they're probably applying pressure.

The Feds have all the time and resources in the world so there's no rush.

No guarantee he'll be charged (remember the Feds raided and investigated Death Row regularly but never brought a case) but those raids were damn sure just the beginning.