Diddy Los Angeles and Miami Homes Raided by Federal Law Enforcement

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I still cannot believe this is really happening to Puff
notice how nearly ALL the boutique rap record label heads from the 90s are alll fucked up today?

Badboy - Puff is sinking fast on drug and sex trafficking charges

Death Row - Suge is in jail

Def Jam - Rush is hiding out in another country avoiding underage sex assault charges

the murder inc heads got arrested on RICO shit if I'm not mistaken

I think the only one who hasnt had any major crime issues is Percy and No Limit....so far

these were all the people that made hip hop global.

who else from that era is jammed up today??

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
notice how nearly ALL the boutique rap record label heads from the 90s are alll fucked up today?

Def Jam - Rush is hiding out in another country avoiding underage sex assault charges

I think the only one who hasnt had any major crime issues is Percy and No Limit....so far

Cash Money - greed

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Irv and his brother did the impossible and beat a fed case. But never really recovered. And Irv ruined his reputation with all the Ashanti foolishness

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

The usual royalties stuff.

But the stuff about P "robbing" his own son one would argue is as damaging. The back and forth with Romeo played out in public is sad.

But no arrests or shootings or feds.

Last edited:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Irvine and his brother did the impossible and beat a fed case. But never really recovered. And Irv ruined his reputation with all the Ashanti foolishness
I think Ashanti gave him a little piece and he wanted more.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Cash money in a weird way because of Baby and Wayne having a long standing beef. But Drake and Nicki success trumps all that. But they are all no longer signed over there

And no serious federal accusations.

So despite the beefs shootings arrests etc? They remained relatively unscathed considering their contemporaries

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

None I guess.

They have ALL had serious challenges but NOTHING like this.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Negroes need to take heed and follow the blueprint of the greatest duo in RAP - OutKast and live your best life LOL

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
KRAZY as it sounds but… you know what label from the 90’s that avoided all and mostly any bullshit beef? Jermaine Dupri SoSo Def
J.D. kept it pushing and was not necessarily a beef headline, but his business :smh:

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
David Koresh really did have a sex cult going on and the government knew about it but was only concerned about the illegal weapons