Diddy Los Angeles and Miami Homes Raided by Federal Law Enforcement

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I said that a long time ago when Diddy gave him money to buy Twitter that something was not right, and the pieces are coming together real quickly. My fucking God I want to be rich, but I don’t want to be this type of Rich.
Let's play remove the zero's, how about 6

$44,000,000,000 for Twitter
$10,000,000 given by Poofy

That's like me buying a car for
$44,000
And someone giving me $10 to put on it

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor

Sean 'Diddy' Combs' accuser adds Cuba Gooding Jr. to sexual assault lawsuit​

sub-buzz-768-1709063409-3.jpg

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
You know me cuz I've BEEN that guy.

I seen black women and kids treated bad in shelters hospitals etc and risked pissing off some powerful people. I did it. And yeah I got screwed royally once

No Diddy. No doubt

I couldn't wouldn't ever see a child endangered and not speak up loudly and in a manner that would be sure to keep MY kids safe if it meant that.

You could do it anonymous

I couldn't see a child that looked like mine and turn my back.

But TRUST I understand your point too

I was MORE referring to his yes men hanger ons etc like Gene Deal doing paid interviews about how they not only allowed but enabled and assisted these assaults.

The yes men are enablers for sure I don't want to hear anything from anyone that was hanging with him.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I said that a long time ago when Diddy gave him money to buy Twitter that something was not right, and the pieces are coming together real quickly. My fucking God I want to be rich, but I don’t want to be this type of Rich.

I feel it's the fame not the money that gets these specific type

wannabe star
Registered
Did Diddy do something to him other than offer to take him shopping? Why he such a bitch ass nigga celebrating his downfall? Thats some crab ass fuck nigga shit. He’s always happy trashing Black men. Yet no rapid tweets about fellow Queens native Trump. Coon ass shit
Yup snatched his sons mother.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The white boy is what's going to drive this home,why would Diddy be messing around with a college kid that's white?besides trying to be sneaky but what does he think will happen?that kids going to sing louder than a motherfucker,unless,unless he pays him.

He hangs around to many black folks cause he has slashes in his eyebrow lol

I would rather have a gun/dope case than a sex traffican case.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

crop