Draya Trappin ...

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Back in the day the veteran players on the team would school the youngsters. It don't seem like that goes on anymore. :smh:
Not surprising a young millionaire with shit loads of testosterone doesn't take advice. Just as with children, you can give them game its on them to use it

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GG-imQBWwAAeC2E

GG-imPYW8AAF2HF

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I bet she does got some good pussy though......

Yeah I hope he has a good lawyer
:lol:Maybe so bra but aint no box worth half. My ex pops was giving half his retirement, half his VA pension and half his SS until that fool died. He went to the grave hating ole girls moms.

Funny thing about life is you will eventually find out that having good people in your life who genuinely have your best interest at heart is more valuable than any money.

That box may be the best you ever had, that body may be bangin of the chain but without proper guidance and self love nothing else matters because it governs the decisions you make.

Sometimes we have to learn the hard way in order to be better.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol:Maybe so bra but aint no box worth half. My ex pops was giving half his retirement, half his VA pension and half his SS until that fool died. He went to the grave hating ole girls moms.

Funny thing about life is you will eventually find out that having good people in your life who genuinely have your best interest at heart is more valuable than any money.

That box may be the best you ever had, that body may be bangin of the chain but without proper guidance and self love nothing else matters because it governs the decisions you make.

Facts!!!

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I thought it was a woman's day pic , a lot of ig hos are posting throwback pics of when they were pregnant
So, you're telling me there's another trend with women posting old pregnant pics now?

So, that pregnancy isn't recent that I just posted about her?

Varis

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So, you're telling me there's another trend with women posting old pregnant pics now?

So, that pregnancy isn't recent that I just posted about her?
Not sure but I did see a few old pregnant pics today
Edit; you right , just read what she wrote, talking about a new baby girl

Last edited:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Bro you ain't never lied...The stories I can tell you of some of my homeboys who got hemmed up with child support and the amount they were paying....

I got one homie who was working in the DMV area and his baby moms was in NC...The amount he was paying paid for her mortgage down in Greensboro, NC...

Got another homie, who BM tried to extend child support pass 18 because his son was going to college and in DC if the kid is in college you still have to pay pass 18....(Bitch got caught though trying to use her parents address in DC and she was living in MD)....LOL

I could go on and on though...lol

I do hope he has a good lawyer because sometimes if the woman is not a bitch, things can be worked out where it doesn't kill the man's pockets....

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Bro you ain't never lied...The stories I can tell you of some of my homeboys who got hemmed up with child support and the amount they were paying....

I got one homie who was working in the DMV area and his baby moms was in NC...The amount he was paying paid for her mortgage down in Greensboro, NC...

Got another homie, who BM tried to extend child support pass 18 because his son was going to college and in DC if the kid is in college you still have to pay pass 18....(Bitch got caught though trying to use her parents address in DC and she was living in MD)....LOL

I could go on and on though...lol

I do hope he has a good lawyer because sometimes if the woman is not a bitch, things can be worked out where it doesn't kill the man's pockets....
It's crazy how much power women have in this corrupt ass child support system and the judges be white with the majority being women which is a lose-lose situation.

Brothas gotta be smarter to wrap up and stop raw dogging these chicks they don't want a future with or any kids but then again they don't care until it's too late and they have to deal with her ass for 18yrs!

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's crazy how much power women have in this corrupt ass child support system and the judges be white with the majority being women which is a lose-lose situation.

Brothas gotta be smarter to wrap up and stop raw dogging these chicks they don't want a future with or any kids but then again they don't care until it's too late and they have to deal with her ass for 18yrs!
Facts!!!

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I would have rawed her, but I would have been had a vasectomy if I was in the league.
Smart, but some people want kids, I guess.

That vasectomy be painful but worth it. I'll probably get that procedure done sometime in the future.