Draya Trappin ...

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe he didn’t go for her. She went for him. He just don’t know it yet

0_PAY-Im-a-female-hunter-trolls-say-Im-a-monster-but-I-dont-care.jpg
We all had women that went for us and had to turn them down. For whatever reasons, nothing wrong with smashing but getting them pregnant hell no!

I don’t had some cougars in my younger days. Face be on point but them damn old ass hands, ain’t no make up for that shit!

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
What's crazy is it's a lot of juniors and sons of former nba players in the league...

Jalen could be playing against somebody and they can hit him with the "my dad fckd your baby mama" and he can't do shit but take that L.

Shit, she was linked to Kenyon Martin for a little while, and KJ Martin just got traded from the Rockets in the last year... imagine that conversation in the locker room if he was still on the team

:lol:

Varis

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol it's like that for all pro athletes, they got on Jordan for marrying a known groupie

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's crazy is it's a lot of juniors and sons of former nba players in the league...

Jalen could be playing against somebody and they can hit him with the "my dad fckd your baby mama" and he can't do shit but take that L.

Shit, she was linked to Kenyon Martin for a little while, and KJ Martin just got traded from the Rockets in the last year... imagine that conversation in the locker room if he was still on the team

:lol:

This is the price of being a simp!!..

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I hear dude, but I'm not giving her respect just because she's a mother. I'm respecting my moves aka Name, Image, and Likeness to further my pussy getting experiences. And therefore, I ain't talking about anything... move in silence.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Cats done knocked up way more busted and whorish broads than Draya - probably some cats in this very thread lmao.

Let the young nigga live

He'll learn his lesson.

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It's crazy how much power women have in this corrupt ass child support system and the judges be white with the majority being women which is a lose-lose situation.

Brothas gotta be smarter to wrap up and stop raw dogging these chicks they don't want a future with or any kids but then again they don't care until it's too late and they have to deal with her ass for 18yrs!
Agree with everything you said except for my edit. Your statement may apply to criminal cases except for anything domestic. Domestic, child support, custody, divorce or any case having to do with a woman or kids, is an uphill battle as a man seeing a woman on the stand. A black female judge threw the book at me for some made up shit. White male judges I saw gave me grace and actually tried to make sense of what transpired.

Experiences may vary, but this was definitely mine.

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Leave that young man alone. All he heard was this when he saw her. :lol:

Sirens can be very powerful and make a man do stuff he might not normally do. He has to walk his own path.

giphy.gif