Draya Trappin ...

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GEKyA94XYAAyFQm

GEKu4NcXIAAhGUO

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
I thought he was gay. Damn she is a master. This is her 3rd baby for a paycheck at 38 :smh: Do these these young men not have fathers to school them at all? Got damn get a mentor who can teach you some game. It's athletic ignorance on repeat :smh:
NBA niggas don't go to college no mo. They used to meet a girl with a college education and she could quietly be the brains of the operation.

Now these dudes are part of bird brained couples where it's a race to the bottom to prove who has the lowest IQ.

Gotta give Draya props. She knows who to target and take advantage of. Green deserves all the BS this girl is gonna shovel to him. If Houston doesn't resign him, I can't see any franchise dumb enough to make him the face. Hopefully the baby will make him mature and make him focus into playing into his potential.

Glad the Pistons drafted Cade. On the court drama is enough to deal with.

christop

Rising Star
Registered
I thought he was gay. Damn she is a master. This is her 3rd baby for a paycheck at 38 :smh: Do these these young men not have fathers to school them at all? Got damn get a mentor who can teach you some game. It's athletic ignorance on repeat :smh:
Like having a father gonna stop you from lusting and not pulling out. Some of the strongest men in history been brought down by pussy lol.

christop

Rising Star
Registered
Some of the pictures I've been seeing her take recently tells me she's definitely knocked up again lol.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Ninja act like Jalen don’t have a choice. Draya can damn near trap anybody she wants. We all had to snap out of some bad bitch pussy.

Basically this, I don't get this outrage shit people are doing lol.
This was the point that Melissa Ford was trying to make, and it's a valid point.

Still, there's something weird about her checking for somebody that's younger than her son by a few months... and no matter what you say, if this shoe was on the other foot the outrage would be on an even higher level.

christop

Rising Star
Registered
This was the point that Melissa Ford was trying to make, and it's a valid point.

Still, there's something weird about her checking for somebody that's younger than her son by a few months... and no matter what you say, if this shoe was on the other foot the outrage would be on an even higher level.
I can only speak for my own views. If they grown man or woman they can make their own decision. They know who they do and don't want to fuck. If it was a 38 year old dude and a 21 year old woman I still wouldn't care lol.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Ninja act like Jalen don’t have a choice. Draya can damn near trap anybody she wants. We all had to snap out of some bad bitch pussy.
Anyone she wants and she goes for dude from the G-League who doesn't have a max contract? Bitch was getting desperate and needed that guaranteed income.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
I can only speak for my own views. If they grown man or woman they can make their own decision. They know who they do and don't want to fuck. If it was a 38 year old dude and a 21 year old woman I still wouldn't care lol.
Yeah that's it though... you don't care either way... but there are some that care about this situation, and if it were a 39 year old manwhore that got with a 21 year old multimillionaire female this shit would be way bigger than what it is

christop

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah that's it though... you don't care either way... but there are some that care about this situation, and if it were a 39 year old manwhore that got with a 21 year old multimillionaire female this shit would be way bigger than what it is
I agree with that. I've always found it weird to care either way. Just because two people have a large age gap doesn't mean they can't have a mutual interest. I'm more worried about consent, and these two are fully aware of what they are doing and capable of making that choice. The same would be true if he was 39 and she was 21 imo.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anyone she wants and she goes for dude from the G-League who doesn't have a max contract? Bitch was getting desperate and needed that guaranteed income.
She needed guaranteed income from a G-League player who doesn’t have a max contract.

When I say trap, I mean the game of her walking into any club scope out any guy. And get him to sleep with her, once she get you in the bedroom the trap begins. Feeding him lies to boost his ego.

Her net worth is 1.5 million she not desperate for money. She not paying no bills or paying to go places. Might as well say she make 1.5million and live at home rent free with her parents.