The Board upgrade is complete - 4-13-2023

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
On iOS, I couldn't get opera to force dark pages. I loaded the site up in Firefox and switched the night mode in the settings and that worked.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Since we went Xenforno I have been drag dropping posts. Then I toggle the post format view to BB Code. Cut the viewable links and pasted them into the "post from URL" option of websites I use. Then post those BB Code links here.
Then what was fonz talking about? Did it stop working then came back with the upgrade?

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
OK the ratings plugin is installed, some of you can see it, we will get everyone straight before the day is out.
I'm going to turn my attention now to the dark theme install, I just got a reply from the guy who made the theme, so I'm going to work.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
OK the ratings plugin is installed, some of you can see it, we will get everyone straight before the day is out.
I'm going to turn my attention now to the dark theme install, I just got a reply from the guy who made the theme, so I'm going to work.

Good looking.

Is the preview button for posts going to return as you install these?

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
Using the default theme after years on dark.

bright-sun.gif

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Board is still lagging at times like it always has.

I'd trade in all the upgrades just to stop the lagging at times.

It is what it is. Still the best board around!

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Then what was fonz talking about? Did it stop working then came back with the upgrade?

Before the upgrade I had to go through to many hurdles to take a gallery post from one site and post it to this forum.

In the fappenning days... I could highlight 50 images and just drag them to a post

After the upgrade I couldn't do it... and because most fap leaks are just a couple pictures .... I slowed down. I don't have time for the shit lex was talking about..

But Post upgrade ...

We are back to the glory days...

This is the Shit that I have been asking @HNIC to do for FUCKING YEARS

I'm unleashed

wolverine-pixel.gif

Last edited:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Before the upgrade I had to go through to many hurdles to take a gallery post from one site and post it to this forum.

In the fappenning days... I could highlight 50 images and just drag them to a post her

After the upgrade I couldn't do it... and because most fap leaks are just a couple pictures .... I slowed down. I don't have time for the shit lex was talking about..

But Post upgrade ...

We are back to the glory days...

This is the Shit that I have been asking @HNIC to do for FUCKING YEARS

I'm unleashed

wolverine-pixel.gif

When I saw your post I was a lil worried because I saw some xenforo posts that people couldn't drag and drop more than one file. I'm glad you can do multiples.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Never knew so many Kats loved the dark theme like that.

I don't think I've ever even tried the dark theme.
For a long time I nagged HNIC to add it when the board moved to Xenforo and look at how many use the dark theme. It's way easier on the eyes. But annoying when some type in blue or red colors, makes it hard to see.

But even on my PC, everything is dark, entire Windows environment.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I'm LMFAO at that "similar thread" shit @HNIC .... WTF is that for? So nukkas can still post fiddy threads about the same shit and laff as they attention whore... taking a thread subject and altering it a hair to make a different thread

:roflmao::roflmao3::roflmao2: