The Board upgrade is complete - 4-13-2023

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I've checked three times since 7:45..... no board, yet now it says people been posting since quarter after eight..... board went down in the middle of my posting...... now none of my posts from today are here..... @HNIC was like fuck Trump and fuck us here... was all like...

HNIC.gif

Last edited:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I've checked three times since 7:45..... no board, yet now it says people been posting since quarter after eight..... board went down in the middle of my posting...... now none of my posts from today are here..... @HNIC was like fuck Trump and fuck us here... was all like...

HNIC.gif
We're off to a GREAT start then

:dance::dance::dance:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
We're off to a GREAT start then

:dance::dance::dance:
Soon as the board comes back up... my sack just slid right into your mouth as usual.... faggit... :smh:
sidebar: that's usually what your menz say to you when they're done and the dance you do knowing that they're happy
:itsawrap:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I posted them Beyonce and Ashanti nudes and the posts all went away.
I think they lost everything posted this morning... everything posted 4-5 hours before the board went down :smh:
sidebar They got a bootleg/refurbished server from Microcenter :hmm:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I need $1.14 of my yearly donation back for lost time of this fuckery......:lol:

Today's event was a semi-regular exercise designed to encourage members to participate in offline activities AKA Get a Life.

That said, 20.00 a year is only 5.5 cents per day. Had this been an actual outage, even with pain & suffering, the max would be 10 cents per day. Hood rules state no refunds given for outages lasting less than one full day or for amounts less than twice the cost of a postage stamp, less than the cost of a money order, or for amounts via check that grown men should be too embarrassed to write or cash.

Thank you for participating in today's exercise. REFUND DENIED.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I checked this bitch like 9 or 10 times throughout the day.

I was like Deezz, just take yo Black ass outside!!

Just a habit of clicking on the site throughout the day.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Soon as the board comes back up... my sack just slid right into your mouth as usual.... faggit... :smh:
sidebar: that's usually what your menz say to you when they're done and the dance you do knowing that they're happy
:itsawrap:

So you admit to wanting a man to suck your dick.

Kemo07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When I open threads now they’re mostly blank. They only contain the text of the post and nothing else :fuckyousay: