Ice Cube on the bullshit again. He's undercover MAGA.

bham_brotha

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im curious. If I say that weed conviction at the federal level didn't really do shit for anyone, would I be a trump supporter? Because it really didn't lol. Nothing but politics as usual. Who actually has a federal possession case without a distribution case? All these niggas some bullshit.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Im curious. If I say that weed conviction at the federal level didn't really do shit for anyone, would I be a trump supporter? Because it really didn't lol. Nothing but politics as usual. Who actually has a federal possession case without a distribution case? All these niggas some bullshit.
By BGOL standards
YES

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Exactly. The President should have just changed state law... :rolleyes:

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not finding a legit source for this homie.

"Mulvaney, who has over 8.4 million followers on TikTok, interviewed President Joe Biden at the White House last week for the social-media focused news outlet NowThis News. "

Last edited:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Or, he could just decriminalize, which he actually does have the power to do lol. But he never had any intention of doing so.

Biden has asked governors to pardon folk and he has asked the AG to look into reviewing how it is scheduled. There is nothing else he can do at this point.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that tells me you didn't even read the questions, cause there's no propaganda there... no gotchas. All just questions about his documented behavior since Nov 2020.... but you won't answer. No board trumpers have answered.

I'm not gonna answer it cause it's complete bullshit propaganda.

Last edited:

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Seems to me every demand in Cube Contract with America requires either Congressional or State approval and the reality is neither is inclined to enact them. Republicans are about to assume control of Congress and State and local jurisdictions are largely under GOP control and it's a pipe dream to think they'll approve demands for things like reparations and economic set asides for black people.

The only chance any of his demands have in becoming a reality is via political power and it you don't have it you don't get it. So how do you get it? Not by demanding but by changing the political power structure both Congressionally and locally and that means electing people who'll be receptive to you demands. Cube seems to think meeting with Biden will go a long way in achieving his goals. The truth of the matter is Biden or any President is limited in what he can do and had he actually met with him there's a good chance all he would have received is lip service.

Voting is the key. Why do you think Republicans are pulling out all the stops to keep us from exercising that supposed right? Imo Instead of a sit down with Biden Cube might be better off be channeling his energies in the direction of getting out the vote instead of coming out with a list of demands that those presently in power are saying in response "we ain't giving you shit and you can't make us". Well they can be made to but only if they're voted out of power. :hmm:
That's the issue. This fool along with Tariq DOESN'T WANT US TO VOTE., cause they are millionaires and benefit from Trumpkkk's/ republiCONS tax cuts for the wealthy . Now they won't directly say " vote for Trumpkkk or support the Repubs.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that tells me you didn't even read the questions, cause there's no propaganda there... no gotchas. All just questions about his documented behavior since Nov 2020.... but you won't answer. No board trumpers have answered.
I read the questions but I'm not going to feed into your setup.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How is it a setup to ask you incredibly simple questions about things that can't be denied. As I said in the other post; you've given me what I was looking for by your refusal to answer and acknowledge what he has done in the 2 years since the election and whether or not you think he actually won in 2020. Your refusal means that you can't be taken seriously. That's all I needed to know.

I read the questions but I'm not going to feed into your setup.

bham_brotha

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Biden has asked governors to pardon folk and he has asked the AG to look into reviewing how it is scheduled. There is nothing else he can do at this point.

Wrong. He could decriminalize on a federal level and then states would be inclined to do the same. DC voted to legalize it and his white house is blocking sales. Not a conservative in the least but real is real.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
And that’s why we can’t make headway politically. These crackers want us to be a monolith and we play right into their hands. Anytime a free thinker wants to think outside of the box, we tear them apart. “How dare a Black man try to have an agenda for Black people. Fuck you Ice Cube. Coon ass nigga!”
"Free thinker" is subjective.
Who decides who's a free thinkers and who's not??

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Angry cats mad cube wants results, they wanna keep us socializing about dumb stuff with no tangible results.

No thanks and follow whoever got what you need cube, do them like them sisters did you when you were broke and bummy all that conversations stops real quick then don't.
So what results have Cube brought on his own without waiting on the government and white men?

Last edited:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Wrong. He could decriminalize on a federal level and then states would be inclined to do the same. DC voted to legalize it and his white house is blocking sales. Not a conservative in the least but real is real.

And what is the process for that? He can't change laws by executive order. The house has passed bills to decriminalize it in the past. The votes aren't there in the senate and I think the DOJ may still have to change how it's scheduled if congress can't do it.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But Joe did have time to meet with this guy.

Biden is an alleged pansexual just like many pro-Democrats in this thread. They refuse to admit it but that is the only reason they support a party that says LGBT is its #1 priority.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jesus Christ

And you should be banned

double banned fur posting a tranny and clay Travis
Democrats say LGBT is its #1 priority so if you support democrats and want a poster banned for calling it out, you are either lost or lying.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think a lot of these threads should be in the political section. But I ain’t mad at ice cube. He did step aside for those blm chicks, and all they did was get lgbtq rights. I remember that zoom meeting