Ice Cube on the bullshit again. He's undercover MAGA.

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kamala reached out in 2020 and he turned down a meeting with the first black female Vice President. Who would do that homie?
That, I was not aware of. If that be the case, that's not a good look.

Maybe you should find out WHY he turned down that meeting....

I'm not saying I'm siding with Cube, but a lot of y'all are condemning this man & have no idea of the whole story.

And by the way, he speaks on black people in general in his Contract With Black America. That means black men & women.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Isn't this the same dude that backed the Republican turned "Democrat" over the black woman?!?

I get what he was trying to accomplish...you just can't do it with Trump! Of all the RepubliKKKans Trump is not the one to try an accomplish it with.

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Black folks need to get off this mentality that the government will either save us or be our demise.

Just another excuse to not take responsibility for the course of your life. It's not going to be one president, one leader, one law that makes your life better.....it's going to be what you wake up and decide to do each day to improve your situation.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And that’s why we can’t make headway politically. These crackers want us to be a monolith and we play right into their hands. Anytime a free thinker wants to think outside of the box, we tear them apart. “How dare a Black man try to have an agenda for Black people. Fuck you Ice Cube. Coon ass nigga!”

It's just weirdly coincidental that his "agenda for black people" comes at a good time to divide/ undermine the black vote.

Also his "agenda" has points that would directly benefit him. Not to mention that the attention also indirectly helps him / his business partner......

So yeah in that sense I can see how the backlash is warranted.

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And that’s why we can’t make headway politically. These crackers want us to be a monolith and we play right into their hands. Anytime a free thinker wants to think outside of the box, we tear them apart. “How dare a Black man try to have an agenda for Black people. Fuck you Ice Cube. Coon ass nigga!”
Cube ain't talking about shit that ain't already been said. Republicans or Democrats ain't listening to dude or implementing shit he say. Now they may invite him to meet but I guarantee nothing concrete would come of it. They don't want Black folks situation to improve. Kneegrows need to get it through they thick heads. We on our own.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
You see the same people with the same old rhetoric showing up weeks prior to elections spouting the same old nonsense because the FSB is currently engaged in Ukraine. They ain't got a new playbook so all they can do is use the old one.

If you can't see that, I don't know what to tell you, except that ANYONE telling you not to vote is a certified enemy.

And what the fuck happened to civics class in school? Motherfuckers think the president can just wave a magic wand and voilà! Black people's problems are all over?

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Cube ain't talking about shit that ain't already been said. Republicans or Democrats ain't listening to dude or implementing shit he say. Now they may invite him to meet but I guarantee nothing concrete would come of it. They don't want Black folks situation to improve. Kneegrows need to get it through they thick heads. We on our own.
someone gets it. these female raised dudes need excuses and a savior instead of working with their own to build. they shame like females instead of dealing with logic and the truth.

notice no one said anything about joe not meeting but immediately went to the defense of him? they defend master religiously and call you a coon for thinking on your own. lol

white man seduced the black woman with a paycheck and its been downhill since. there's also a slave mentality they cant shake. they truly believe white people want to help them after 70 years of no advancement and following their religion. voting doesnt do anything because both sides want to keep the status quo. politics is good cop/bad cop and every two years they provide hope like a pimp preacher.

Last edited:

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Seems to me every demand in Cube Contract with America requires either Congressional or State approval and the reality is neither is inclined to enact them. Republicans are about to assume control of Congress and State and local jurisdictions are largely under GOP control and it's a pipe dream to think they'll approve demands for things like reparations and economic set asides for black people.

The only chance any of his demands have in becoming a reality is via political power and it you don't have it you don't get it. So how do you get it? Not by demanding but by changing the political power structure both Congressionally and locally and that means electing people who'll be receptive to you demands. Cube seems to think meeting with Biden will go a long way in achieving his goals. The truth of the matter is Biden or any President is limited in what he can do and had he actually met with him there's a good chance all he would have received is lip service.

Voting is the key. Why do you think Republicans are pulling out all the stops to keep us from exercising that supposed right? Imo Instead of a sit down with Biden Cube might be better off be channeling his energies in the direction of getting out the vote instead of coming out with a list of demands that those presently in power are saying in response "we ain't giving you shit and you can't make us". Well they can be made to but only if they're voted out of power. :hmm:

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
why does he not sit with the NAACP to formalize a plan which will seem all inclusive? i also wonder where is the NAACP in all of this? Are they tired of fighting for black causes that one person has to step up?

The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People is a civil rights organization in the United States, formed in 1909 as an interracial endeavor to advance justice for African Americans
By definition this is their job...

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
why does he not sit with the NAACP to formalize a plan which will seem all inclusive? i also wonder where is the NAACP in all of this? Are they tired of fighting for black causes that one person has to step up?

The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People is a civil rights organization in the United States, formed in 1909 as an interracial endeavor to advance justice for African Americans
really bro?

In 1908, a deadly race riot rocked the city of Springfield, eruptions of anti-black violence – particularly lynching – were horrifically commonplace, but the Springfield riot was the final tipping point that led to the creation of the NAACP. Appalled at this rampant violence, a group of white liberals that included Mary White Ovington and Oswald Garrison Villard (both the descendants of famous abolitionists), William English Walling and Dr. Henry Moscowitz issued a call for a meeting to discuss racial justice.

The national office was established in New York City in 1910 as well as a board of directors and president, Moorfield Storey, a white constitutional lawyer and former president of the American Bar Association. Other early members included Joel and Arthur Spingarn, Josephine Ruffin, Mary Talbert, Inez Milholland, Jane Addams, Florence Kelley, Sophonisba Breckinridge, John Haynes Holmes, Mary McLeod Bethune, George Henry White, Charles Edward Russell, John Dewey, William Dean Howells, Lillian Wald, Charles Darrow, Lincoln Steffens, Ray Stannard Baker, Fanny Garrison Villard, and Walter Sachs. Despite a foundational commitment to multiracial membership, Du Bois was the only African American among the organization's original executives

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
Maybe you should find out WHY he turned down that meeting....

I'm not saying I'm siding with Cube, but a lot of y'all are condemning this man & have no idea of the whole story.

And by the way, he speaks on black people in general in his Contract With Black America. That means black men & women.
Reading up on it, I get not wanting to participate in what looks to one to be a token meeting. I never condemned the man.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I feel you. But why does he show up during elections? He doesn't say shit on stage and he's been touring.

I am guessing it's a strategic move for Biden and his administration to feel as if they don't address it they will lose votes.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Do disrespect to my sisters but reallly..

Yall got programs up the wazu, the whole govt stops

for a woman especially if she has a child.

the minute men try to get a little fuckin something..

its WHAT ABOUT THE BLACK WOMAN have they ever

even been to a courtroom.....

its MEN THATS BEEN WAITING for some fuckin RIGHTS

first they threw beckys in front of sisters and bruhs progress..

now they using sisters to block bruhs from

gettin any bang for their bucks...

roland martin gets on my fuckin nerves..

tired of boule muthafuckas who want to be all

down with the cause, but kissing all the pale

cac ass behind closed

doors..

TIRED OF THE FAKE KNGGAS MAYNE

parisian

International
International Member
... and who elected Cube? Who gave him any mandate? What's his track record on solving the problems at large and in depth?

GTFOH!!!