Ice Cube on the bullshit again. He's undercover MAGA.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
Nah he's not MAGA. To be critical of the Biden Administration doesn't correlate with being MAGA. Not voting is closer to being aligned with MAGA.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What exactly do you disagree with??? I didn't hear anything in this interview that 1. He didn't say the first time. And 2. That at this point, is wrong from basic sense standpoint. If we were talking......... The company you work for, vs the party we as a people tend to vote for... Much of what he's saying would be met with shonuffs, and right ons... Maybe you could raise an eyebrow at the timing, but I cant say i dont feel where hes coming from.:dunno:

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah he's not MAGA. To be critical of the Biden Administration doesn't correlate with being MAGA. Not voting is closer to being aligned with MAGA.

Cube is fucking MAGA. His business partner for Big 3 is good friends with Steve Bannon. His business partner has defended Steve Bannon. What fucking evidence do y'all need to believe it? You don't run with them types unless you agree with them.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Ff9Kn3qXoAAJAX2

I have been keeping tabs on a couple of them, many of them have some type of financial arrangement with Fox Corporation. I think his Big Three league was on that channel. I would throw Kanye in the mix, undercover black conservatives that want to expose the hypocrisy of the left:

Screenshot-2022-10-25-220215.png

Screenshot-2022-10-25-220237.png

Screenshot-2022-10-25-220325.png

They infiltrate these perverse circles, pose as typical greedy black celebrity, attracting the manipulators, willing to take deals at all costs and than later expose them to sway the black vote towards not voting or Republicans. Kanye West reminds me of Malcolm X, saying outrageous shit about the president that just got assassinated than using NOI repudiation to release their dirt.

Last edited:

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like how when you disagree with someone these days they are automatically this or that.

And that’s why we can’t make headway politically. These crackers want us to be a monolith and we play right into their hands. Anytime a free thinker wants to think outside of the box, we tear them apart. “How dare a Black man try to have an agenda for Black people. Fuck you Ice Cube. Coon ass nigga!”

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
I feel you. But why does he show up during elections? He doesn't say shit on stage and he's been touring.
Probably because he feels he stands a greater chance to be heard by the powers to be. In fairness, he did say he's been reaching out to the Biden administration.