{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
but Draymond is MOST VALUABLE to the Warriors

he knows and more importantly the WARRIORS know it.

He has a unique set of skills that helps that machine go

however I legit see the RIGHT team benefitting from his ability to just orchestrate at that the position the entire defense AND offense.

That's a lie.

Take Draymond off the team and they'll hurt for a bit but they'll manage.

Take Steph off the tram and we'd never hear from the Warriors again! :roflmao:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That's a lie.

draymond-green-mouth-open.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nah dude

The Warriors were often better with him off the court, because it's 4 against 5 on offense and teams sag off him. His game is slipping.

What are his skills if his defense slips? Leadership? You think the young guys respect him now?

DeAndre Jordan keeps getting jobs because his defense was once good, but he ain't making 25 million a year and he's coming off the bench.

200w.gif

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

By no means is it a slight to Draymond but we have to get realistic.

Dray's great at what he does, but he benefits from the Warriors system but yes he excels at what is asked of him.

But it also has his ego and value a of himself a bit inflated talking about he's the best defensive player ever :lol:

But I digress.

It's like when people say that Anthony Davis is the most important Laker and that his health determines how far the Lakers go.

While that's true that he's needed to win. The most important Laker is Lebron, take Lebron iff the team and they're lottery status.

Wait, at this point the way they're playing they might be lottery status now!:lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
By no means is it a slight to Draymond but we have to get realistic.

Dray's great at what he does, but he benefits from the Warriors system but yes he excels at what is asked of him.

But it also has his ego and value a of himself a bit inflated talking about he's the best defensive player ever :lol:

But I digress.

It's like when people say that Anthony Davis is the most important Laker and that his health determines how far the Lakers go.

While that's true that he's needed to win. The most important Laker is Lebron, take Lebron iff the team and they're lottery status.

Wait, at this point the way they're playing they might be lottery status now!:lol:

boom-kaboom.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

He’s the defensive linchpin of a coverage scheme ran by a defensive-minded coach. The Warriors’ success over the years can be attributed largely to their generational defense, and while the importance of Steph Curry can never be understated, it’s Green that quarterbacks and guides that defense. He’s a huge reason why the team-oriented defense works so well. To give this some perspective, the Warriors were the best-rated defense in the league over the course of the 45 games Green played last season, coming out to a 103.8 defensive rating which tops the Celtics’ 106.9 by… over 3 points. Better than the difference between the highest-rated team and the 7th-highest rated team. That is historically good, and the reason the Warriors were tied for the best defensive rating in the league last season, as they had a 112.0 rating without him, which would’ve been 15th overall.

4fd77011861a5cc2b67f19b516c0e12c.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

There is no question that Draymond Green is key to the Warriors being able to play the style that they do. His passing helps unlock the shooters on the team, and they are definitely struggling defensively without him.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why are y'all so upset and demand blood when the team players don't? Lol

You want charges too?
we dont know what the team players think...we know what the org said on their behalf...but would YOU be good with gettin punch in the face and NOTHING happens to the guy who did it ON TOP of that youre expected to dap him up and smile for the cameras.. :popcorn: :popcorn:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
we dont know what the team players think...we know what the org said on their behalf...but would YOU be good with gettin punch in the face and NOTHING happens to the guy who did it ON TOP of that youre expected to dap him up and smile for the cameras.. :popcorn: :popcorn:

We do know what they think they said what they think outsider.

Would I be good with getting punched in the face and nothing happens?
He got fined a significant amount of money
Missed this last week at work
And then gave the person who got punched $140m today

The situation is settled like a mf to me if it's me in that situation

It's my coworker we go do our job I get $140m

We cannot apply other professional settings to sports settings
It don't work

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
That's a lie.

The Draymond is the most valuable shit should've stopped last year again right?
Steph missed time and they went from 1st to 3rd in the standing lmao

Steph missed majority of the year and they won 15 games with Draymond carrying them

He's important
Steph is getting him to the hall of Fame averaging 6 points 7 rebounds and 6 assists

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We do know what they think they said what they think outsider.

Would I be good with getting punched in the face and nothing happens?
He got fined a significant amount of money
Missed this last week at work
And then gave the person who got punched $140m today

The situation is settled like a mf to me if it's me in that situation

It's my coworker we go do our job I get $140m

We cannot apply other professional settings to sports settings
It don't work
they WOULD have to pay someone and extra 10 to 20 million to not rock the boat on something like that....

but as far as the repercussions for greene...unless its a game check its piddling for a millionaire. He missed the last week of PRESEASON at his own request....so the answer to the question of what happened to draymond after he punched a teammate out...he got a SLAP ON THE WRIST. SHit he was fined and suspended for just cussing KD out so you KNOW this wasn't shit.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
whatever money they put together to get Poole to 140 that difference should be how much they short Greenes deal. then look at him like weebay

weebey-thewire.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The Draymond is the most valuable shit should've stopped last year again right?
Steph missed time and they went from 1st to 3rd in the standing lmao

Steph missed majority of the year and they won 15 games with Draymond carrying them

He's important
Steph is getting him to the hall of Fame averaging 6 points 7 rebounds and 6 assists

WHERE YOU BEEN!

I been fighting all by myself!

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That team is built bad...

Their secondary star is one that can't really get his own shot or has to depend on others to initiate the offense to get him the ball. That type of player doesn't pair well with LeBron in my opinion, because it puts a lot of pressure on him to not only score but start the offense and be a facilitator. To me he needs an elite ball handler by his side to be his best. Someone that can score with some consistency, get their own shot and also handle the ball / initiate the offense when he needs to rest.

Although he won with AD, to me he's had his most success with Kyrie and Wade by his side, not a dominant "low post" player. And that's not taking anything away from Anthony Davis, but that pairing just isn't a good one where I'm concerned.

Then the rest of the team :smh:
And yet Pelinka got a contract extension :hmm: why?? Lakers have had 1 good year since LBJ has been there and that was a bubble thing; so that can be debated. But he has been horrible as a gm! the issue with LBJ and AD isnt the fit; its AD cant stay healthy; hes never stayed healthy; and hes not gonna ever stay healthy; and LBJ cant do it by himself; but again thats on Pelinka and LBJ with their horrible roster decisions...

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
And yet Pelinka got a contract extension :hmm: why?? Lakers have had 1 good year since LBJ has been there and that was a bubble thing; so that can be debated. But he has been horrible as a gm! the issue with LBJ and AD isnt the fit; its AD cant stay healthy; hes never stayed healthy; and hes not gonna ever stay healthy; and LBJ cant do it by himself; but again thats on Pelinka and LBJ with their horrible roster decisions...
Why they didn't go all in on a Kyrie trade when he was literally begging to get to LA is beyond me... or at this point even Buddy Heild... them dudes standing pat is definitely a horrible move by the GM

Now if LeBron wills them to a playoff berth on his greatness alone that's another story... but this ain't The Heatles LeBron and father time is still undefeated