{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

LOVE IT!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

8TZsSy.jpg

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know it’s for tv

sassy is long winded

something else needs to happen so they could move on from this

Green was suspended one game without pay for conduct detrimental to the team following an altercation a night earlier with Durant, though general manager Bob Myers declined to offer specifics on the All-Star forward's behavior that was considered going too far. Myers and Steve Kerr collaborated on the decision.

But as Durant watches the process unfold, he sees a stark difference between then and now.

"That's not the same situation," Durant told ESPN. "Somebody got punched in the face ... It's no comparison to that. It was just some words that being -- I heard people say that that happens a lot in the NBA. I had never seen nothing like that before. But what me and Draymond did a few years back, that s--- happens all the time. So it's easy to get through something like that, but I don't know what this situation is like."

Draymond says words to Durant gets a suspension.....

Draymond punches Poole in the side of the head.....just a fine...

“The Warriors are not running an etiquette school, and they’re not running a morality school. So they are going to do what’s in their best interest to try to keep winning,” Van Gundy said. “I heard people say ‘Well they suspended Draymond Green for yelling at Durant for one game, why would they make a lesser one here.’ That’s because Durant was more important. He was a great, great player, and they were trying to make a play not only to tell Durant of his importance, but also to re-sign him.

“They view this situation differently. These are hard situations because you’re not trying to do what’s right for Poole, you’re not even trying to teach Green a lesson. You’re trying to do what’s best for your team.”

GS have to be throwing extra millions to Poole behind the scene to get him to play along...cuz thats some bullshit.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Man I don't know what's up with them niggas :smh:
That team is built bad...

Their secondary star is one that can't really get his own shot or has to depend on others to initiate the offense to get him the ball. That type of player doesn't pair well with LeBron in my opinion, because it puts a lot of pressure on him to not only score but start the offense and be a facilitator. To me he needs an elite ball handler by his side to be his best. Someone that can score with some consistency, get their own shot and also handle the ball / initiate the offense when he needs to rest.

Although he won with AD, to me he's had his most success with Kyrie and Wade by his side, not a dominant "low post" player. And that's not taking anything away from Anthony Davis, but that pairing just isn't a good one where I'm concerned.

Then the rest of the team :smh: