{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn, I thought he was going to get Tyler Herro money

Yep, Draymond is gone at the end of this year

Only if he's traded. 27M player option for next year. No way he turns that down but he wants an extension now and not when he's a year older but he def messed that up.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Green was suspended one game without pay for conduct detrimental to the team following an altercation a night earlier with Durant, though general manager Bob Myers declined to offer specifics on the All-Star forward's behavior that was considered going too far. Myers and Steve Kerr collaborated on the decision.

But as Durant watches the process unfold, he sees a stark difference between then and now.

"That's not the same situation," Durant told ESPN. "Somebody got punched in the face ... It's no comparison to that. It was just some words that being -- I heard people say that that happens a lot in the NBA. I had never seen nothing like that before. But what me and Draymond did a few years back, that s--- happens all the time. So it's easy to get through something like that, but I don't know what this situation is like."

Draymond says words to Durant gets a suspension.....

Draymond punches Poole in the side of the head.....just a fine...

“The Warriors are not running an etiquette school, and they’re not running a morality school. So they are going to do what’s in their best interest to try to keep winning,” Van Gundy said. “I heard people say ‘Well they suspended Draymond Green for yelling at Durant for one game, why would they make a lesser one here.’ That’s because Durant was more important. He was a great, great player, and they were trying to make a play not only to tell Durant of his importance, but also to re-sign him.

“They view this situation differently. These are hard situations because you’re not trying to do what’s right for Poole, you’re not even trying to teach Green a lesson. You’re trying to do what’s best for your team.”

GS have to be throwing extra millions to Poole behind the scene to get him to play along...cuz thats some bullshit.

Why are y'all so upset and demand blood when the team players don't? Lol

You want charges too?

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Hush money.

If Tyler got $130 he shoulda got $200.

Draymond fiasco made sure this was done now as opposed to during or after season.

Notice how silent and missing Steph has been on the matter? You think Bron would be able to go unnoticed or mentioned had this happened on his team?

Don't do it lololol

Steph hasn't been silent or missing on this
He's talked about it to the media at length and actually worked to get them back together
His actual leadership is why the team was able to move on

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

draymond-green.gif

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Serious question, do the Warriors even have enough left for Draymond? The tax bill already heavy as fuck. But salute to keeping the squad together….

:fuckyousay:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Serious question, do the Warriors even have enough left for Draymond? The tax bill already heavy as fuck. But salute to keeping the squad together….

Bro I think they FINALLY hit they limit.

But if Draymond willing to let them work some magic he should be OK he ALREADY took a hometown discount the last contract.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

The salary cap for the 2021-22 NBA season is set at $112,414,000. The Warriors' current total cap hit comes out to $174,189,694 -- the highest of any team in the league -- which includes Shaun Livingston's final dead cap hit of $666,667. The luxury tax apron for the 2021-22 season is set at $143,002,000.

So the luxury tax hit is...

$141 million

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The salary cap for the 2021-22 NBA season is set at $112,414,000. The Warriors' current total cap hit comes out to $174,189,694 -- the highest of any team in the league -- which includes Shaun Livingston's final dead cap hit of $666,667. The luxury tax apron for the 2021-22 season is set at $143,002,000.

So the luxury tax hit is...

$141 million

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCK!

But when you're winning championships it's worth it, especially when you're a billionaire. :)

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Please put him down as “Not eligible for rehire” cuz gotdamn. Quit playing with the man. They knew they weren’t going to sign him.

Y'all know they have 20 players in for training camp for practice and teams cut it down to 13-15, right?

It's like y'all don't realize this every year. That Quinn Cook signing a deal, doesn't mean he's not going to make an opening roster.

and why should he turn down more money than he'll make playing the season in the G-League.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Bro I think they FINALLY hit they limit.

But if Draymond willing to let them work some magic he should be OK he ALREADY took a hometown discount the last contract.

Draymond plus his age, means it would be a terrible signing. His defense and injuries will only get worse, and his defense is the only thing he offers

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Only if he's traded. 27M player option for next year. No way he turns that down but he wants an extension now and not when he's a year older but he def messed that up.

Nah, I think he might turn it down for a long term free agent deal

Some teams will have money next offseason....plus he's going to be pissed all year at Wiggins and Poole getting their money....when he was one of their big 3/4.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Draymond plus his age, means it would be a terrible signing. His defense and injuries will only get worse, and his defense is the only thing he offers

but Draymond is MOST VALUABLE to the Warriors

he knows and more importantly the WARRIORS know it.

He has a unique set of skills that helps that machine go

however I legit see the RIGHT team benefitting from his ability to just orchestrate at that the position the entire defense AND offense.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
but Draymond is MOST VALUABLE to the Warriors

he knows and more importantly the WARRIORS know it.

He has a unique set of skills that helps that machine go

however I legit see the RIGHT team benefitting from his ability to just orchestrate at that the position the entire defense AND offense.

Nah dude

The Warriors were often better with him off the court, because it's 4 against 5 on offense and teams sag off him. His game is slipping.

What are his skills if his defense slips? Leadership? You think the young guys respect him now?

DeAndre Jordan keeps getting jobs because his defense was once good, but he ain't making 25 million a year and he's coming off the bench.