Queen Elizabeth has died......RIP

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
England and America have a strong, similar brotherly relationship.Theyre bedfellows

Sure is. America seceded from the British Empire and formed the US. Who's more evil? Grendel or Grendel's mother? Still remember this one British girl who didn't believe me when I told her we came from your thieving asses. She didn't believe me lol, I said I guess they don't teach yall about that boot we had to put in your ass to leave huh?

Rythm

Rising Star
Platinum Member
305806446_10160113751713209_3799752761549353172_n.jpg

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Whatever you think about the real Queen doesn't stop her from being Queen. Yes Dana is an actress. But she goes but a rap name from an era with a very powerful message.

What you consider doesn't stop reality. Am American. I give a fuck about royalty. But I respect the power of the Crown.

Im not going to argue with you about Dana anymore. This thread is about a real Queen and not some big dyke from the projects.

She was cool rapping about black empowerment. Now thats she a coon I will let you an the people who still watch BET have her.

Aye, I just told my boy the Queen died. He said Latifah dead? Lol :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2: I said negro the Queen of England, Not Dana mf!:rolleyes2: He said of England? She died years ago:roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2: Then she must be a walking dead then you crazy mf!

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For what? Cleo? Turning her back on the black power movement to do movies coon parts?

Showing our young black women that being a dyke is cool? That dying and baby killing is one of the mai.n reasons we dont run this shit. There's power in numbers and she aint doing shit but fucking ours up.

Any loyalty to her sell out ass is misguided at best.
Bruh, European descended people make up less than 10% of the GLOBAL population.

Said another way, over 9 out of 10 people are of color AND over 7 out of 10 people are of African descent.

In addition, European descenddd people are experiencing higher death rates AND lower birth rates.

It’s mental, My Dude. They will never have the numbers which is why they are trying to get all the money.

Funny thing, though, I feel you about Queen switching up from conscience, but she had gifts to get the bag.

You she was gay in Ladies First, right?

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whatever you think about the real Queen doesn't stop her from being Queen. Yes Dana is an actress. But she goes but a rap name from an era with a very powerful message.

What you consider doesn't stop reality. Am American. I give a fuck about royalty. But I respect the power of the Crown.

Im not going to argue with you about Dana anymore. This thread is about a real Queen and not some big dyke from the projects.

She was cool rapping about black empowerment. Now thats she a coon I will let you an the people who still watch BET have her.
I’m hearing it’s really “phantom” power, but, I don’t wanna be telling tales out of school.

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sure is. America seceded from the British Empire and formed the US. Who's more evil? Grendel or Grendel's mother? Still remember this one British girl who didn't believe me when I told her we came from your thieving asses. She didn't believe me lol, I said I guess they don't teach yall about that boot we had to put in your ass to leave huh?
Are seri - wait minute.. :idea:... no, I should not be surprised. America hardly talks about the Seminole Wars, so I should be surprised any nation, especially in the west, does not mention wars that it technically did NOT win.

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What triangle? Follow the money where?
Man, colonialism is the father to capitalism, and imperialism is the father to colonialism.

That is why consciously, and subconsciously, many Americans “support” the crown.

Disney ain’t sh!t…it’s they fault.

Last edited:

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered
im gonna say something NOT popular - but dudes are in here talking about how they are glad the queen is dead etc because she was an imperialist and colonizer and fuck her for not doing anything about the stolen wealth and still enjoying it etc

while they are living in a country that has its position off doing the same thing england did ...

while they are buying and showing off the products and merchandise of the companies that did harm and still do harm to other people ....

and then claim some kind of higher morality ......

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
im gonna say something NOT popular - but dudes are in here talking about how they are glad the queen is dead etc because she was an imperialist and colonizer and fuck her for not doing anything about the stolen wealth and still enjoying it etc

while they are living in a country that has its position off doing the same thing england did ...

while they are buying and showing off the products and merchandise of the companies that did harm and still do harm to other people ....

and then claim some kind of higher morality ......
Some of us don't buy none of those products and produce more than we consume so we can get from under the rule of said CACs.

I's free!