Queen Elizabeth has died......RIP

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
rev-1-MX4-FP-0028_High_Res_JPEG-1024x429.jpeg

I will go and talk to them from time to time, assess their mental health. How are they absolving themselves from slavery, genocide, and other evil acts.

1. One of the things they did with slavery was offer an opportunity to return, and five religious clowns turn them down that did not represent us and were unaware of future evil acts that would be inflicted on us.
2. Publicize famines or conflict in Africa and that their presence has greatly improved standards of living.

I have talked to them about their surveillance and invasion of privacy regarding me; theft of work products.

By regularly talking to them, you can help them cope with their many delusions that are harmful to other people. It is okay to have a delusion such as religion, it is when it become destructive to other people.

Last edited:

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
We will take it down after the funeral September 19th.
The thread was stuck because she is a historical figure
She is also a very controversial figure to Black people. (All Black People)
It was stuck so everyone can give their opinion on old girl.

I enjoyed it being a sticky cause finding the memes and jokes have been great!!!

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Can we have a "GOT/HOTD" Moment?
PLEASE???

I turned on Local News this morning for...LOCAL NEWS!!!
Not The Royals' Funeral.

I love Pageantry and shit.
BUT C'MON NOW!!!

Wobble Wobble

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He earned that uniform. He was the only one who was in the frontline of a war.
Andrew the pussy grabber was also allowed to wear military attire at an event.
Andrew flew helicopters in the navy during the two months of the Falklands War, including being about a quarter mile away when a British ship was hit by Argentinian fighter planes. 40 years ago he was the real deal, now he's a piece of shit. Unlike his older brother, he earned his medals. His younger brother couldn't hack it in the Royal Marines basic training and dropped out to become a theatre student.

Thatcher told the story about how she went to the queen to ask what to do about Andrew who was in a unit to be sent to fight. She reported that the queen just kept shuffling papers and never answered her question - in effect answering her anyway.

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Andrew flew helicopters in the navy during the two months of the Falklands War, including being about a quarter mile away when a British ship was hit by Argentinian fighter planes. 40 years ago he was the real deal, now he's a piece of shit. Unlike his older brother, he earned his medals. His younger brother couldn't hack it in the Royal Marines basic training and dropped out to become a theatre student.

Thatcher told the story about how she went to the queen to ask what to do about Andrew who was in a unit to be sent to fight. She reported that the queen just kept shuffling papers and never answered her question - in effect answering her anyway.
Yeah I know. I lived in England at that time But I was talking more about the present times. You are very correct though.