Queen Elizabeth has died......RIP

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
So much energy for a quip about Queen Latifah, I think Queen Latifah stole your chick or something. What did she do to you personally, homie? Is your woman gone? Did Dana take her?

I was talking to a very respectful person about her. He mentioned that her fighting men weekly in her TV show wasn't in reality or healthy.

The point of mentioning her was that he doesn't currently think shes a good role model because of the violence on her show.

I dont call people King or Queen unless you have an official Kingdom/Title and if you momma named you that arrogant shit Imma call you by ya middle name.

I would call LeBron "Raymone" way before I call him King because he can play basketball. Its nothing personal against Dana but she's a fake Hollywood coon that I have little respect for.

Im glad you respect fame and money. Hope that works out for you long term. Nothing personal.

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The same arguement should be made for our own government. The families and businesses that profited from slavery have kept their money, we haven't received Reparations, and we aren't taught the full cruelty of slavery. Not only do we tolerate it, but we also support politicians who tolerate it.
England and America have a strong, similar brotherly relationship.Theyre bedfellows

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was talking to a very respectful person about her. He mentioned that her fighting men weekly in her TV show wasn't in reality or healthy.

The point of mentioning her was that he doesn't currently think shes a good role model because of the violence on her show.

I dont call people King or Queen unless you have an official Kingdom/Title and if you momma named you that arrogant shit Imma call you by ya middle name.

I would call LeBron "Raymone" way before I call him King because he can play basketball. Its nothing personal against Dana but she's a fake Hollywood coon that I have little respect for.

Im glad you respect fame and money. Hope that works out for you long term. Nothing personal.
Man, what are you talking about? Queen Latifah is an actress on an action-based TV show. That's what actors and actresses do, THEY ACT!

& this is what you said "I dont call people King or Queen unless you have an official Kingdom/Title," this is where you are missing point, Queen Elizabeth's whole royalty and wealth is based on colonialism, slavery, national resources theft and land theft. That's nothing to be honored for, do you think murder and land theft should be honored? THAT'S THE POINT!

That's why I would consider Queen Latifah a Queen over Queen Elizabeth: while Queen Latifah has violence on her TV show, Queen Elizabeth and her so-called royal family has committed violence against non-White peoples of the world for centuries! Learn the difference.

Last edited:

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
Man, what are you talking about? Queen Latifah is an actress on an action-based TV show. That's what actors and actresses do, THEY ACT!

& this is what you said "I dont call people King or Queen unless you have an official Kingdom/Title," this is where you are missing point, Queen Elizabeth's whole royalty and wealth is based on colonialism, slavery, national resources theft and land theft. That's nothing to be honored for, do you think murder and land theft should be honored? THAT'S THE POINT!

That's why I would consider Queen Latifah a Queen over Queen Elizabeth: while Queen Latifah has violence on her TV show, Queen Elizabeth and her so-called royal family has committed violence against non-White peoples of the world for centuries! Learn the difference.
Whatever you think about the real Queen doesn't stop her from being Queen. Yes Dana is an actress. But she goes but a rap name from an era with a very powerful message.

What you consider doesn't stop reality. Am American. I give a fuck about royalty. But I respect the power of the Crown.

Im not going to argue with you about Dana anymore. This thread is about a real Queen and not some big dyke from the projects.

She was cool rapping about black empowerment. Now thats she a coon I will let you an the people who still watch BET have her.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whatever you think about the real Queen doesn't stop her from being Queen. Yes Dana is an actress. But she goes but a rap name from an era with a very powerful message.

What you consider doesn't stop reality. Am American. I give a fuck about royalty. But I respect the power of the Crown.

Im not going to argue with you about Dana anymore. This thread is about a real Queen and not some big dyke from the projects.

She was cool rapping about black empowerment. Now thats she a coon I will let you an the people who still watch BET have her.
Man, you're the one who sounds like a COON.

This is what you said:

1. Whatever you think about the real Queen doesn't stop her from being Queen.

2. I give a fuck about royalty. But I respect the power of the Crown.

3. This thread is about a real Queen and not some big dyke from the projects.

You sound like a British Subject attempting to defend Queen Elizabeth. Hey, hit dogs holler and I hurt you, didn't I? I was wondering where all of that emotion was coming from? You're really out here defending racism, slavery, genocide, land and natural resource theft, and white supremacy. That's basically what that British Royal family is, an institution of white supremacy that you respect, a royalty that you consider real.

MAN, WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah but fuck the professor too...

I don't agree.

I don't think she has to bite her tongue and pretend an oppressor is some tragic loss.

She has personal animosity because of what happened to her family because of the monarchy

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor

This is what you said:

You sound like a British Subject attempting to defend Queen Elizabeth. Hey, hit dogs holler and I hurt you, didn't I? I was wondering where all that emotion was coming from. You're really out here defending racism, slavery, genocide, land and natural resource theft, and white supremacy. That's basically what that British Royal family is, an institution of white supremacy that you respect, a royalty that you consider real.

MAN, WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!
Respect the crown never ever going to happen :itsawrap: These white cacs here always what to claim someone else heritage cause they have none of their own but, their atrocities go hand and hand with the British. All the comment people have made on social media has these cacs in a uproar cause it has made it's way to TV and the white tears are flowing.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Respect the crown never ever going to happen :itsawrap: These white cacs here always what to claim someone else heritage cause they have none of their own but, their atrocities go hand and hand with the British. All the comment people have made on social media has these cacs in a uproar cause it has made it's way to TV and the white tears are flowing.
& I love those white tears, I'll put them in a jacuzzi and relax in the saltiness of it all while reading book.

OUT THARE

It takes a nation of millions to keep us black
BGOL Investor
I’ve read what’s been said about the Queen & say what you want but the Queen, her sons and her grandsons all served in their country's military. Something no Trump has ever done in America's history. :wepraise:

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member

This is what you said:

You sound like a British Subject attempting to defend Queen Elizabeth. Hey, hit dogs holler and I hurt you, didn't I? I was wondering where all of that emotion was coming from? You're really out here defending racism, slavery, genocide, land and natural resource theft, and white supremacy. That's basically what that British Royal family is, an institution of white supremacy that you respect, a royalty that you consider real.

MAN, WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Those who have their eyes closed don't want to see. Those who cover their ears while having their eyes closed don't want to be taught.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Carnegie Mellon professor wishes Queen Elizabeth ‘excruciating pain’ as she ‘finally’ dies
Andrew Miller
Thu, September 8, 2022 at 2:33 PM·2 min read

A professor at Carnegie Mellon University drew criticism on social media after wishing England’s Queen Elizabeth "excruciating pain" hours before she died on Thursday.
"I heard the chief monarch of a thieving raping genocidal empire is finally dying," Carnegie Mellon University Professor Uju Anya tweeted on Thursday morning. "May her pain be excruciating."
The Twitter post came as reports began to circulate that the 96-year-old monarch's health was deteriorating and doctors were "concerned" about her condition.
The tweet, which was re-tweeted and liked over 10,000 times on Twitter in just a few hours, prompted strong pushback from many users on Twitter.

LONDON, ENGLAND - MAY 23: Queen Elizabeth II visits The Chelsea Flower Show 2022 at the Royal Hospital Chelsea on May 23, 2022, in London, England. Photo by James Whatling - WPA Pool/Getty Images)
"That sentiment is pure evil," researcher Mike Galsworthy tweeted. "Please delete as it benefits the world nothing."
"Hi @CarnegieMellon, this your professor?" Young America’s Foundation Spokesperson Kara Zupkus tweeted.

"Who are you again?" blogger and former conservative Member of British Parliament Louise Mensch tweeted. "Oh yeah absolutely nobody trying to grift off a beloved woman people care about."

"This is what a complete lack of emotional intelligence & a heart full of hate looks like," British model Jemma Palmer tweeted. "Don’t be like @UjuAnya. Be a better human."

"This is someone supposedly working to make the world better?" Amazon founder Jeff Bezos tweeted. "I don’t think so. Wow."
Anya, listed as an associate professor of second language acquisition on the Carnegie Mellon website, did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Fox News Digital.

"If anyone expects me to express anything but disdain for the monarch who supervised a government that sponsored the genocide that massacred and displaced half my family and the consequences of which those alive today are still trying to overcome, you can keep wishing upon a star," Anya later tweeted.
Hours after the tweet was posted, Buckingham Palace announced that Queen Elizabeth has died.

"The Queen died peacefully at Balmoral this afternoon," the royal family shared on its website. "The King and The Queen Consort will remain at Balmoral this evening and will return to London tomorrow."
Carnegie Mellon University did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Fox News Digital but posted a message on social media regarding the controversy.

"We do not condone the offensive and objectionable messages posted by Uju Anya today on her personal social media account," the university posted on Twitter. "Free expression is core to the mission of higher education, however, the views she shared absolutely do not represent the values of the institution, nor the standards of discourse we seek to foster."