Anyone here know Shaka54 personally? He hasn't been on here in a while.

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
No homo shit, just doing a wellness check. I've always appreciated his responses so I've noticed I hadn't seen any in a while.

Do y'all ever see responses from certain members and you think to yourself... me and this dude would be cool in real life? @Shaka54 was one of the dudes I've thought that about.

Either way, if someone does. Check on him.

Last edited:

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
That’s that two faced poster. I don’t trust posters like that. He’s a shifty son of gun.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Yeah bro, we all need to do this. I've seen many just disappear on here.

Agreed. My pops has been having some health issues of late. He’s lost a number of friends and former coworkers over the years. He’s been having us square up our finances and emergency contacts of late. Got my will and estate planning completed the other day.

He wants us all to be prepared for worst case scenarios.

I talked to my bro and cousins about this too. They are mostly mid-20s to mid-40s.

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Agreed. My pops has been having some health issues of late. He’s lost a number of friends and former coworkers over the years. He’s been having us square up our finances and emergency contacts of late. Got my will and estate planning completed the other day.

He wants us all to be prepared for worst case scenarios.

I talked to my bro and cousins about this too. They are mostly mid-20s to mid-40s.
Sorry to hear he's dealing with health issues. I need to get on top of my estate planning as well. I definitely need to get a trust set up.

Went through some major shit early this year and had a lot of support from those I care for. It made me appreciate them more. I always try to keep up and look out for the good folk around me. The love and support has always come back 10 fold.

I have a number of friends a bit older than me and am sure that visits to hospitals and funeral homes will begin to increase over the years. Not looking forward. Things like that made me think of Shaka54.

I'm a BGOL lifer.. so if y'all see me disappear for more than a week or two, I'm likely in jail/prison, a place that has no internet, or dead. I recognize everyone leaves here for their own reasons, but we're all connected even if it is on the internet. If we did have a meet and greet, there's a few on here that I would be looking to dap up and a few I know I probably wouldn't rock with. I'm sure y'all can relate.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I hope that the brother is well and just busy..... he's been AWOL from the board since July 7 :smh:

Congrats bruh.. you're the first asshole poster!
Glad you said that about that cracker...... and MegaTranny here took the number two spot, switch hitting faggot talking bout someone being shifty :smh:

That’s that two faced poster. I don’t trust posters like that. He’s a shifty son of gun.

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Relax, people are busy. I'm sure everything is fine
And the cracker brings out the broom and hydraulic jack to clean up his mess and remove his foot from his mouth
200w.gif
hydraulic-flange-spreader-250x250.jpg

Last edited:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I noticed a few weeks ago @Shaka54 hadn't posted in a while
He usually posts in @darth frosty, NFL football thread on the regular
If it does end up being some sort of medical condition
Hopefully he's able to pull through okay :dunno:

I used to joke around with him about his Green Bay Packers
But yeah this is like the first time that it actually hit me, like "well damn BGOL is kinda like family"
Even some of ya'll ninjas who constantly fight & argue
Its can be entertaining at times ;)
Ya'll ninjas are like the cousins I never met, gathered around at the family reunion BBQ

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Relax, people are busy. I'm sure everything is fine
Man

he Prolly taking a break
I was just about to say this. Everybody's life doesn't revolve around his board. Bro lives here in the Mil, but I dont know him.

I don't know fellas, football season is about to start soon
And he never misses an opportunity to talk about his Packers
According to his profile, he's been gone for like 2 months now
I don't know him personally, but he doesn't seem like the type to just stop & quit BGOL cold turkey :dunno:

Last edited: