She would definitely get it... Still sad to see it
Last edited:
Steph Curry’s Mother Reveals She Aborted One Child, Almost Aborted NBA Star Son: ‘God Had A Plan For That Child’
"... I didn't wanna make that decision again."
By Amanda Prestigiacomo
May 19, 2022 DailyWire.com
Steph Curry’s Mother Reveals She Aborted One Child, Almost Aborted NBA Star Son: ‘God Had A Plan For That Child’
"... I didn't wanna make that decision again."
By Amanda Prestigiacomo
May 19, 2022 DailyWire.com
Steph Curry’s Mother Reveals She Aborted One Child, Almost Aborted NBA Star Son: ‘God Had A Plan For That Child’
"... I didn't wanna make that decision again."
By Amanda Prestigiacomo
May 19, 2022 DailyWire.com

She said out loud she almost aborted Steph?
Man, that shit is funny as fuck

Most times, I just feel like I'm observing creatures I can't ever understand nor do I want to. But it is entertaining watching the humans. Never a dull fucking moment.She said out loud she almost aborted Steph?
Man, that shit is funny as fuck

Most times, I just feel like I'm observing creatures I can't ever understand nor do I want to. But it is entertaining watching the humans. Never a dull fucking moment.![]()

She probably would’ve had a Brady Bunch by now but she abortion happy!![]()

never air out all your dirty laundry
Abortion Happy?!![]()
It’s not a game, Sonya was happy sucking those fuckers out!
![]()

the best thing she did for her success is taking the nut to the walls instead of the face
Some shit nobody needs to know. I know sometimes you feel the need to clear your conscience, but clear your conscience and an empty housenever air out all your dirty laundry
The women in the family talk to fuckin' much.
Between Steph's Mother and his wife, it's a race to see who can come off weirder.
STFU!!!!!
Steph Curry’s Mother Reveals She Aborted One Child, Almost Aborted NBA Star Son: ‘God Had A Plan For That Child’
"... I didn't wanna make that decision again."
By Amanda Prestigiacomo
May 19, 2022 DailyWire.com
Reenactment of Sonya Curry's aborted child....
![]()
The women in the family talk to fuckin' much.
Between Steph's Mother and his wife, it's a race to see who can come off weirder.
STFU!!!!!
Steph Curry’s Mother Reveals She Aborted One Child, Almost Aborted NBA Star Son: ‘God Had A Plan For That Child’
"... I didn't wanna make that decision again."
By Amanda Prestigiacomo
May 19, 2022 DailyWire.com
Steph Curry’s Mother Reveals She Aborted One Child, Almost Aborted NBA Star Son: ‘God Had A Plan For That Child’
"... I didn't wanna make that decision again."
By Amanda Prestigiacomo
May 19, 2022 DailyWire.com
Marry the man, fuck and suck him he gives you a good life but yo hoeass don’t want his seeds? Really? Bitches like this. Guess she wants her 5 mins like Stephs wife.Dash weh belly gyal.
the best thing she did for her success is taking the nut to the walls instead of the face
Man, you sound like me.
I watch people like I watch the weather. The weather makes waaaaaay more sense though.
Word. Fuckin bitches just need ta shut the fuck up!!!The women in the family talk to fuckin' much.
Between Steph's Mother and his wife, it's a race to see who can come off weirder.
STFU!!!!!

Me too. It feels like bizarro world.Most times, I just feel like I'm observing creatures I can't ever understand nor do I want to. But it is entertaining watching the humans. Never a dull fucking moment.![]()